Despicable

Proof that you're a hypocrite? Yea, your posts.

Well show em to us then.

Put out or shut up.

And be sure they are in context now or be accused on that liberal trait of quoting out of context.

All one has to do is 'search' on your username. Over 26,000 of your bullshit and hypocrisy. I sure as hell ain't gonna spoon feed you your own words, dolt.

You're usually among the first to bounce all over the right wing for the slightest little piece of shit.... but, when it's shit from the left... that's when you become Mr Bi-Partisan.

Oh, and... just so you know.... telling anyone to 'shut up' on a message board is actually pretty fucking stupid.... unless you happen to own it... which you don't.

So you have nothing?

This is the first time I have even heard of this website.
But I do love how, instead of just saying Palin's son they have to add the downs syndrome part in there for the dramatic effect. I know I sure would like being called "the down syndrome kid".
If they did do this, it is terrible, but I am getting sick of people using Trig. I think maybe you should start by calling him Sarah Palin's child, not Sarah Palin's down syndrome child. ;)

It's the PDS.

She carries and tends to the child as most busy mothers would; takes him every where.
So the media beats on her for using the kid to get something or other.

If she left the kid behind; She'd be a terrible woman that wasn't waiting on her "special needs baby" hand and foot.

It's almost as bad and the mojo redistribution thing going on. :lol:

She should stay home and take him to therapy. My child is DD, not even down syndrome and he goes to special ed pre school four days a week. Before he was three he went three times a week. Personally, I would rather see him home getting help, but that isn't the issue I have. My issue is also not with Palin, she isn't the one I see calling her child "her downs syndrome child".

The absolute best of luck with your child. One of my twins has asbergers, if you looked at their report cards to guess which one has it, you'd guess wrong.

With Palins money, I'd bet she has people with her.

It's the PDS.

She carries and tends to the child as most busy mothers would; takes him every where.
So the media beats on her for using the kid to get something or other.

If she left the kid behind; She'd be a terrible woman that wasn't waiting on her "special needs baby" hand and foot.

It's almost as bad and the mojo redistribution thing going on. :lol:

She should stay home and take him to therapy. My child is DD, not even down syndrome and he goes to special ed pre school four days a week. Before he was three he went three times a week. Personally, I would rather see him home getting help, but that isn't the issue I have. My issue is also not with Palin, she isn't the one I see calling her child "her downs syndrome child".

The absolute best of luck with your child. One of my twins has asbergers, if you looked at their report cards to guess which one has it, you'd guess wrong.

With Palins money, I'd bet she has people with her.

My friend's brother with asbergers is a genius, can spell pretty much any word.
My son has the sensory perception part of autism etc, but he doesn't have autism. He also got one on one therapy for over a year, but he got to the point where he needed to be in a class. Palin can make her own decisions, but the child needs routine and needs to be exposed to a classroom type environment in my opinion. My son has made a lot of progress by being in a classroom, and going four times a week.

Why would anyone want to mock Trig? I mean just look at how cute he is.

trig-photoshop-2.jpg

Saying I don't want her son labeled is talking bad about him? Are you serious?
Get a fucking clue, moron.

who's the moron.
She should stay home and take him to therapy.
your own words dear come back to bite in the ass. I stand by what I said about you.

I will freely admit I went after her, show me where I attacked him?

You do realize I am referring to things like occupational, physical, and speech therapy right?
And you know that he has not, or is not receiving that therapy?

Please due clue us in on how you are "in the know" about the Palin's, and how they are raising their son.

This I've got to hear.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back