"Boobers", run with Sarah Palin breast implant rumor

You know what is glaring....a thread talking about Sarah Palin's boobs can stay on the "Politics" page of USMB for four days. Keeping in mind that Palin is NOT a politician since quitting her job as Governor of Alaska. However, the minute I start a thread about the so-called Tea Party, it is removed. Just what are the MODS trying to hide and/or protect?

You know what is glaring....a thread talking about Sarah Palin's boobs can stay on the "Politics" page of USMB for four days. Keeping in mind that Palin is NOT a politician since quitting her job as Governor of Alaska. However, the minute I start a thread about the so-called Tea Party, it is removed. Just what are the MODS trying to hide and/or protect?

you'll have to ask them.

personally, i think the tea people are nutbars.

I thought Palin was a runner. What runner wants big boobs getting in the way of a good run? Glad to see no one is interested in anything about Mrs. Palin. Geez, even her boobs got everyone all worked up.

We made a forum for the tea party so use that. I was growing tired of politics getting flooded with tea parties all the time.

We made a forum for the tea party so use that. I was growing tired of politics getting flooded with tea parties all the time.

So where's the "Obama" or "POTUS" forum?

Last edited:

Not a day goes by where you're not whining about some aspect of this forum...

Any previews into tomorrow's whine?

Awwwww, looooook....Dr. House is back with his normal useless posts. So, how did the whole "tying your own shoes" for the first time go, Sparky?

other than out of curiousity, i'm not even sure why anyone cares about her boobs. lol.. i mean, really, don't they get to see boobs in real life?

Point taken...I mean if hers were large, I might could see the scandal, but if she got a boob job and THAT was the result, I would hope she would ask for her money back.

lol..

:lol:

i just think its funny that the rightwingers get so offended if anyone even asks a question about sarah.

I don't think the issue is about her, as it is the dumbing down of the conversation.

She still stands by "Drill baby Drill" which in the current climate is either tone deaf or courageous. She gives her standard argument. (Should the money for oil be sent to Iran, or spent here, taxed here?)

Arguing that she is mistaken or worse about drilling on the continental shelf is worth doing. Arguing about her appearance is demeaning to everyone involved.

I have been having fun at this thread. It is nice and silly and i get to share my tit pictures.
tit.jpg

but anyone who takes any part of this discussion seriously, or even wants to elevate this to a real discussion is a colossal boob I really don't have time for.

Awwwww, looooook....Dr. House is back with his normal useless posts. So, how did the whole "tying your own shoes" for the first time go, Sparky?

So no preview for us, then?

Come on PudYank... Your daily whining has become a fixture here...

So no preview for us, then?

Come on PudYank... Your daily whining has become a fixture here...

As have your useless posts, but they don't seem to bother you...

Your expertise seems to be in posteriors VaYank5150. Have you expanded to boobs?

Liberal Website Starts Rumor Sarah Palin Has Gotten Breast Implants | NewsBusters.org
Michelle Malkin Media Starting to Run With Rumor That Sarah Palin Got Breast Implants

Via Newsbusters — Over the weekend, a Reuters photographer took this picture of Sarah and Todd Palin at the Belmont Stakes in New York:

Palinboobs1.jpg

The liberal blog Wonkette asked if Palin had purchased herself a couple of “luxury items,” and of course HuffPo ran with it. Then somebody at the Boston Herald picked it up. Then the Toronto Sun. Then Fox Boston (I’m not really one to talk though, because I started the same rumor last year about Al Gore).

Sometimes I think that the left simply forgets that they’re not looking at Tina Fey.
:lol:

Alas, the "boob truther" movement, born of a left of center blog (Wonkette) would race around the Enter-toobs and some MSM outlets only a short while until a right of center blog (JammieWearingFool) would produce "Smoking Gun Evidence Palin Did Not Have Boob Job". It would have been nice to linger for a few weeks on the happy subject of Sarah Palin's boobs but it simply was not meant to be. And now that you know, the rest of the story, we can return just a little sadly to the more hum-drum parts of our internet lives. A sad, sad tragic day for would be "boobers" ... Andrew Sullivan hardest hit.

JammieWearingFool

Since this photo surfaced the other day and the kiddies on the left suggested Sarah Palin may have had some breast augmentation, much amusement and discussion has followed, with even the guttersnipes at Media Matters getting their panties in a knot.

Well thanks to tipster Mark, we can now lay this absurd rumor to rest. As can be seen in this photo taken in Kuwait in July 2007, more than a year before most people ever heard of her, they're all real, baby.

Palinboobs2.jpg

:clap2:

:lol: You said "boober's"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORUNTpqhDY&NR=1]YouTube - bounce[/ame]

Last edited:
Somewhere in this made for Americans only news is irony satire and commentary on contemporary America, it's just too hard to find. Fake boobs fake news fake ideas but lots of money, somewhere there is commentary here....somewhere. Where is our Dickens?

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only." Charles Dickens

Your expertise seems to be in posteriors VaYank5150. Have you expanded to boobs?

If you have to ask such questions about the female anatomy, you are way too young to be on these boards. Where are the MODS?

The topic was your expertise. I suspect your next complaint will be censorship by the mods on your avatars again. Cut VaYank a break please.

If you have to ask such questions about the female anatomy, you are way too young to be on these boards. Where are the MODS?

The topic was your expertise. I suspect your next complaint will be censorship by the mods on your avatars again. Cut VaYank a break please.

My "expertise" as you put it, IS the female anatomy, not just their fine asses.

Last edited:

So where's the "Obama" or "POTUS" forum?

You don't want this place to be completely abandoned do you?

Somewhere in this made for Americans only news is irony satire and commentary on contemporary America, it's just too hard to find. Fake boobs fake news fake ideas but lots of money, somewhere there is commentary here....somewhere. Where is our Dickens?

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only." Charles Dickens

Actually, it is worse other places.

check out
Inn Soon is Pretty
and
Densha Otoko

for the really weird virtual reality kind of universe.

In your case, you seem to be wanting it both ways. It is wrong of us to be fascinated by this story, but your side is the one pushing this irrelevancy to the fore.

I am here to laugh.

Forum List

Back