Despicable

Why isn't Sarah Palin complaining about Paul Ryan's death panel budget?
What death panel budget?

oh no you didn't just ask that question? Everything the government does now well at least the house has something to do with killing of Americans poor. Death panels for liberals are code for if we can't have our way we'll lie.
EVEN AFTER DRINKING A FIFTH OF JACK I CAN SEE THAT.

What death panel budget?

oh no you didn't just ask that question? Everything the government does now well at least the house has something to do with killing of Americans poor. Death panels for liberals are code for if we can't have our way we'll lie.
No shit!

Funny thing is, they don't even know what's in that budget, as Brent Bozell laid out on Hannity last night as he exposed the blatant lies of Mathews, Madcow, Shultz, Bashir, and a few other of these liberal/progressive idiots.

What death panel budget?

No shit!

Funny thing is, they don't even know what's in that budget, as Brent Bozell laid out on Hannity last night as he exposed the blatant lies of Mathews, Madcow, Shultz, Bashir, and a few other of these liberal/progressive idiots.

couldn't possibly be bozell who's the liar, eh?

cause if fauxnews says it, it must be true.

No shit!

Nooooooooo, he laid out what those idiotic liberal/progressives claimed, and then clearly showed they were lying through their teeth, by showing what was actually in the proposed budget. Thereby completely contradicting the false claims (LIES!) of said liberal/progressive idiots.

You should watch Hannity tonight.........He's devoting a full hour to showing the abject liberal bias of MSM......Should be quite entertaining!

No shit!

Fox didn't say it. Brent Bozell did. And he did it with evidence in hand to back up exposing the falsehoods. Feel free to rebut his evidence, but you better be really good. The jury probably isn't gonna buy pointing to Fox News and saying it must be a lie then.

What death panel budget?

you mean sarah palin is a liberal ? because she and other teabaggers started the death panel thing . to scare the old people . I see why you think that6 way drinking a fifth of shit like jack Daniels .

that crap will make you think like a neo-con .

Who the fuck picks on a mentally handicapped baby?

republicans , our governor in Mo. kicked a lot of physically and mentally kids out of the state home , parents didn't know where to take them .
this was three years ago , his dad emptied out the state home for mentally ill people to save a few bucks when he was governor , some wondered the street s.
he's our senator now .

What death panel budget?

you mean sarah palin is a liberal ? because she and other teabaggers started the death panel thing . to scare the old people . I see why you think that6 way drinking a fifth of shit like jack Daniels .

So, you ARE going to provide concrete evidence of those death panels, too include the prospects of creating said death panels, correct?

Failure to do so with full proof, concrete evidence, will only deem you a moron.

We'll be waiting for your full proof, concrete evidence.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, and loony liberal talking points, from loony liberal talking point web sites do not count as evidence.

So, you ARE going to provide concrete evidence of those death panels, too include the prospects of creating said death panels, correct?

Failure to do so with full proof, concrete evidence, will only deem you a moron.

Oh, and loony liberal talking points, from loony liberal talking point web sites do not count as evidence.
death panels existed along time ago just not be the government .
health insurance
your doctor doesnt have last word on treatment , medicine or anything without the insurance OK , they without any medical training says yes or no.

now kiss my ass .

health insurance
your doctor doesnt have last word on treatment , medicine or anything without the insurance OK , they without any medical training says yes or no.

now kiss my ass .
That's all you've got?

Where's your evidence to back up your claims?

"now kiss my ass" is not evidence........It's more of an admission that you were just talking out of YOUR own ass, and can't back up what you claim with solid evidence.

In other words, you lose.

who's the moron.

your own words dear come back to bite in the ass. I stand by what I said about you.

I will freely admit I went after her, show me where I attacked him?

You do realize I am referring to things like occupational, physical, and speech therapy right?
And you know that he has not, or is not receiving that therapy?

Please due clue us in on how you are "in the know" about the Palin's, and how they are raising their son.

This I've got to hear.:eusa_whistle:
you have to be the most nieve person I've read .

you never dealt with an insurance company before . you don't get it .

and your dumb enough to claim libs did what palin did , thats the way of neo-cons , some of you even try pinning the iraq war on Obama . like little kids that can't except responsibility .

health insurance

now kiss my ass .
That's all you've got?

"now kiss my ass" is not evidence........It's more of an admission that you were just talking out of YOUR own ass, and can't back up what you claim with solid evidence.

Naw.

Jan Brewer - Conservative hero and death panel killer of two.

Can you dig it?

What death panel budget?

I take it my point went way over your little liberal pin head. Liberals are digging in trying everything that the tea party pointed out about what obamacare is going to do. Kind of hate seeing the Republicans win like they did back in Nov. because everything that is happening would still have happen because the democrats have everything so fucked up.

I will freely admit I went after her, show me where I attacked him?

You do realize I am referring to things like occupational, physical, and speech therapy right?
And you know that he has not, or is not receiving that therapy?

Please due clue us in on how you are "in the know" about the Palin's, and how they are raising their son.

This I've got to hear.:eusa_whistle:
you have to be the most nieve person I've read .

you never dealt with an insurance company before . you don't get it .

and your dumb enough to claim libs did what palin did , thats the way of neo-cons , some of you even try pinning the iraq war on Obama . like little kids that can't except responsibility .
WTF are you babbling about?

What does my addressing Luissa's claim about the Palin's and how they are raising their child, have to do with insurance?

Do you even know what the fuck you are addressing?

Btw, i've dealt with insurance companies probably more than you have. That's what happens through the birth of two daughters, and the adoption of a S/N son....Not to mention providing health insurance benefits to many employees through the years.

I provide well for my family, too include top notch health insurance....So, once again, you're talking out of your ignorant ass.

Still waiting for you to provide evidence of those "death panels", btw......And don't give me loony liberal talking points, like Swallow tried, and failed to do.

health insurance

now kiss my ass .
That's all you've got?

Naw.

Jan Brewer - Conservative hero and death panel killer of two.

Can you dig it?
Another epic fail, using loony liberal talkiing points.

This is just too damn easy.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back