DeSantis for the win!!!!!

Moon Bats are always in denial.

Dude, you are still dumb.

You went from "DeSantis will disinvest tech stocks!" to "FL cabinet will consider disinvesting tech stocks."

Those are two VERY different things.

This is political theater to appease people like you. Nothing will happen.

We have the best Governor in the US and that is saying a lot when the runner up is Kristi Nolen.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

Hopefully other states will follow suit.

Ron DeSantis for the win! — Florida to divest all state funds from Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google…

Sure, they can invest in parler

Beautiful move!! I hope the other states and their pension funds follow FL's lead.
This is what I'm talkin bout...lol

sell the stocks.........HAHAHA!!!!!
Boy these liberals aren't going to even know what happens when half the country stops buying Heinz Ketchup.

I don't know if it will make that much of a difference. I remember a time not long ago when some states were disinvesting from fossil fuel companies out of protest. I don't think it hit their bottom line.
Were 75 million people and their famied, about 150 million, protesting. All the cheated red states will follow. Have fun.

We have the best Governor in the US and that is saying a lot when the runner up is Kristi Nolen.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

Ron DeSantis for the win! — Florida to divest all state funds from Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google…

Won't mean a shit to them

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

I think this is the second time I've had to course-correct you on this one Flash... Her name is Kristi Noem, not Nolen. ;) Get your facts straight, she may be your POTUS or Vice POTUS one day!

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

Yup. We have a great governor who's already said all looters, arsonists and rioters will be shot on site in this State.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

I think this is the second time I've had to course-correct you on this one Flash... Her name is Kristi Noem, not Nolen. ;) Get your facts straight, she may be your POTUS or Vice POTUS one day!

You are obsessed with this, aren't you?

Do you also get pissed when I use two words for Moon Bat when it should be one?

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

He is one outstanding Governor

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

You are obsessed with this, aren't you?

Do you also get pissed when I use two words for Moon Bat when it should be one?

Obsessed? Umm, no, I've just noticed it in two OP's in the past week. Pointing it out as I see it, "Nolen" isn't the woman's name. Don't be so sensitive.

DeSantis/Nolen 2024.

She has trump stink all over her.

And will have thousands dead of the virus

Forum List

Back