Der Fuher Obama signs another executive order

Will any of Romney's offspring ever serve their country in the military?

will any of Obama's?

Depends on if they choose to or not, but at least let them get through jr. high and high school first, because the military requires a diploma (unless you qualify for the HP3 program).

However.........................

The Romney boys are ALL MILITARY ELIGIBLE AND HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME.

Hitler and education? The Rome and education. The State of Tennessee and education (the Scopes trial)?

WTF, Great Gasbag, that is one of your stupider posts by far.

Blacks are behind all demographic groups in academic achievement, but somehow it's always whitey's fault.

And the solution is....not more parental responsibility. Not more community responsibility. Not more work by the students, no as with everything democrat, more of someone else's money is the solution.

the real answer is to stop categorizing everyone as a member of an ethnic sub-group

*sigh* I remember the good old days when if you lived in the USA one was simply and proudly An American.

You are dumber than shit, and that is unfair to shit.

And the solution is....not more parental responsibility. Not more community responsibility. Not more work by the students, no as with everything democrat, more of someone else's money is the solution.

the real answer is to stop categorizing everyone as a member of an ethnic sub-group

*sigh* I remember the good old days when if you lived in the USA one was simply and proudly An American.

Take your midol you old douche bag. :lol: Snippy snippy today are you? Must be the cramps.

What's stupid about remembering a time when every one wasn't hyphenated.

Me too. When I was in the military, we didn't have people wearing their sub group on their sleeve. Whether you were Dem, Rep, rich, poor, white, black, asian, etc. it just didn't matter.

We were all Sailors, and when overseas we represented ourselves as Americans, not a sub group of Americans.

:lol: The good old times for whites only. I remember those signs. My dad took a sledge hammer down to the city park one night and hammered the fountains apart. Mom told him it would not matter, that the next day the crackers would hoses marked "white" and "colored" for drinking. He was right.

Last edited:
Before or after integration? Before or after women became equal partners in the military forces?

Me too. When I was in the military, we didn't have people wearing their sub group on their sleeve. Whether you were Dem, Rep, rich, poor, white, black, asian, etc. it just didn't matter.

We were all Sailors, and when overseas we represented ourselves as Americans, not a sub group of Americans.

Before or after integration? Before or after women became equal partners in the military forces?

I joined up in 1982 and saw the USS PUGET SOUND become one of the first ships to allow women on it in the mid 80's, saw women allowed in combat roles in the early 90's (first time I saw a woman on a carrier it almost freaked me out).

One of the first things my CC told my company in boot camp was the following "There are no black sailors, no white sailors, no brown sailors. There are only blue Sailors in varying shades". My best friend in "A" school was a dude named Leslie Spence who was a black man from LA.

But yeah.............I did hear stories from some of the older guys who served in the 70's who talked about some of the racial violence that went on.

Jake, what's wrong with being "An American"?

Normal people don't believe there's anything wrong with it.

Leftists, however, hate the concept.

You've outed yourself yet again, boy.

:lol: The good old times for whites only. I remember those signs. My dad took a sledge hammer down to the city park one night and hammered the fountains apart. Mom told him it would not matter, that the next day the crackers would hoses marked "white" and "colored" for drinking. She was right.

could you be more full of shit, jakey?

jebus

:lmao:

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

Obama created the Office of African American Education a couple of weeks ago. I have a big problem with this office. There are several types of disadvantaged students. And they aren't all black. Why on earth discriminate against the Hispanic, white and Asians? Why not make an Office of Disadvantaged Students?

But therein lies a problem. We have Title I ESEA for this same problem. This is a federal program for all disadvantaged students and that encompasses black children as well. Why on earth have another duplicative office when we already have a program? Do some revamping of the Title I program if it isn't working or dispense with it altogether and start another that includes ALL disadvantaged students. The last solution we want is one that is discriminatory. Even if that is the intention of the president.

Did any of you racist rw pigs (with apologies to pigs!), did any of you actually READ the op?

Nope. You just start in with your usual lies.

What a sorry effing bunch of anti-Americans you are.

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

The President doesn't need an "act of Congress" to create a new office. That's well within his power.

Here we go again. November cannot come soon enough. Black kids can go to school and sit side by side with White kids--do their homework--study--have their parents help--we don't need another freakin government agency to babysit.

That's your role, Del.

:lol: The good old times for whites only. I remember those signs. My dad took a sledge hammer down to the city park one night and hammered the fountains apart. Mom told him it would not matter, that the next day the crackers would hoses marked "white" and "colored" for drinking. She was right.

could you be more full of shit, jakey?

jebus

:lmao:

Forum List

Back