Der Fuher Obama signs another executive order

Because NO president ever used THOSE before :popcorn:

Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index
The Disposition Tables list the status of Executive Orders from:

January 8, 1937 - August 10, 2012
Disposition Tables contain information about Executive Orders beginning with those signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and are arranged according to Presidential administration and year of signature. The tables are compiled and maintained by the Office of the Federal Register editors.

The Disposition Tables include the following information:

Executive order number;
Date of signing by the President
Federal Register volume, page number, and issue date
Title
Amendments (if any)
Current status (where applicable)
Learn More About Executive Orders And About These Tables

compare and contrast.

So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

Right, and if Romney proposed a "white student program" let alone sign an executive order he would be called a racist by the fascist progressives.

Pull your head out your ass...

Racism is a two-way street.

Is he likely to do that?
Are the white students failing disproportionately in education?

So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

Right, and if Romney proposed a "white student program" let alone sign an executive order he would be called a racist by the fascist progressives.

Is he likely to do that?

Blacks are behind all demographic groups in academic achievement, but somehow it's always whitey's fault.

Dividing the country once again is always better. All we need do is find that damn golden goose that is going to pay for all the federal BS. I guess this new spending will be Bush's fault or may be Romney when he wins.

Is he likely to do that?

Blacks are behind all demographic groups in academic achievement, but somehow it's always whitey's fault.

And the solution is....not more parental responsibility. Not more community responsibility. Not more work by the students, no as with everything democrat, more of someone else's money is the solution.

Don't forget Israel, a system that Mittens praised, which was socalist in nature (Israel's health care law).

I love it when leftists try to convince us that Romney is too left. What the hell is your point if the alternative is Obama? And you think we don't see through your smoke screen? If Mitt was that far left, you'd be singing his praises.

I would not vote for mittens if he was on the left . Romney is a spineless nothing

man everything in his life is giving to him & it shows . He can take his triple talk

shove It up his pampered ass. Your hilter stick is juvenile reeks of desperation you know hey look at me I am a dumb ass

kinda way , just trying to help

Last edited:
President Obama Issues Major ‘Green Energy’ Executive Order

Posted on September 3, 2012
by Becket Adams

Between conservatives focusing all their attention on the successes/failures of the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., and the left having a meltdown over the supposed “racism” and unprecedented disrespect of Clint Eastwood’s “Empty Chair” routine, little attention has been given to an executive order issued last Thursday by President Barack Obama that targets industrial “efficiency” and carbon emissions.
“Today, we are taking another step to strengthen American manufacturing by boosting energy efficiency for businesses across the nation,” said President Obama.

---

Read the full order here.

President Obama Issues Executive Order on Carbon Emissions and Industrial Efficiency | TheBlaze.com
War is Peace.
Ignorance is Strength.
Freedom is Slavery.
Limiting What Manufacturers Can Do Strengthens Manufacturing.

Don't forget Israel, a system that Mittens praised, which was socalist in nature (Israel's health care law).

I love it when leftists try to convince us that Romney is too left. What the hell is your point if the alternative is Obama? And you think we don't see through your smoke screen? If Mitt was that far left, you'd be singing his praises.

I would not vote for mittens if he was on the left . Romney is a spineless nothing

man everything in his life is giving to him & it shows . He can take his triple talk

shove It up his pampered ass. Your hilter stick is juvenile reeks of desperation you know hey look at me I am a dumb ass

kinda way , just trying to help
Thanks for letting me start my day with a little leftist incoherence.

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

godwin's law.....

you lose...really is this your idea of promoting your candidate? do you realize how foolish you have made yourself look?

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

This order is RACIST!!!!!!!

And we watch an entire group of ignorant white folk post here.

My goodness, what a bunch of loons.

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

This order is RACIST!!!!!!!

Strange,

The page you've requested does not exist at this address.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-25-16-38-59

Very sad, but not surprising. This President is such a tragic disappointment. He had so much promise. He has failed the People. Time for him to be fired.

The GOP faithful never percieved him as having any promise. He has always been a failure from word go. Seeing how you are one of the most partisan of posters I feel you are being quite disingenuous.

Last edited:
Is he likely to do that?

And the solution is....not more parental responsibility. Not more community responsibility. Not more work by the students, no as with everything democrat, more of someone else's money is the solution.

the real answer is to stop categorizing everyone as a member of an ethnic sub-group

The parents are the primary reason for success or failure in school districts.

the real answer is to stop categorizing everyone as a member of an ethnic sub-group

Teaching kids how to read? That sounds just horrible.

Next you be telling me he signed a law letting people get health care!

wow, that man is amazing..he is letting people get health care, as if they couldn't get it before
wonder when he is going to set up a office that helps "white" students?

46 million couldn't get it before, that was the point, wasn't it?

You know, you racists.... er 'conservatives' are always whining about "why don't them black people get a job", and the president sets up an office to help them earn the skills to get jobs, and suddenly, you all are going nuts.

Um, nope, no racism here at all. Nothing to see here.
:badgrin:You know you lefties are a discrase. You always want equality but when it comes to blacks standing on their own two feet you turn on your soft hearts. You see if they want equality then its up to them to earn it just like the rest of us. Its not up to the gov't to be their two legs to stand on.

vote Obama out folks, we can't AFFORD all these new Government offices

he believes he can snap his fingers do whatever he wants without asking the American citizens who has TO PAY for all this

:eusa_silenced:True. And since he doesn't like going by the Constitution he will want to have it banned from being studied in our colleges.

Forum List

Back