Der Fuher Obama signs another executive order

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

So we have a choice between a guy who is going to try and make education better for the part of the community that still lags behind, or the guy who will cut education for all. Still better than Romney.

I'm sure Hitler had some education initiatives for his master race too.

Onwe post and you already jumped on the hitler ad hom bullshit.

Obama, still a better choice than Romney.

Onwe post and you already jumped on the hitler ad hom bullshit.

Obama, still a better choice than Romney.

Jumped the gun? He's doing the same exact shit that Hitler did. If you have any argument then it should be that not everything Hitler did was bad. But you won't go there. You'd rather just pretend that I'm making an extreme comparison.

He did, today's GOP uses the same propaganda initiatives to lead the ignorant masses.

You can't make parents care about their kid's education. This executive order is nothing but an election year stunt to win black votes. It will accomplish nothing.

And regardless of whether it's good or bad, are you really okay with a president ignoring that the representatives of the US people exist? If you are okay with that just don't come in here crying next time a republican president dies it.

You can't make parents care about their kid's education. This executive order is nothing but an election year stunt to win black votes. It will accomplish nothing.

And regardless of whether it's good or bad, are you really okay with a president ignoring that the representatives of the US people exist? If you are okay with that just don't come in here crying next time a republican president dies it.

Libs use the Constitution for toilet paper. And he's okay with it as long as it's his guy bypassing the Congress.

Yup - no act of Congress. Obama is just unilaterally signing another executive order. This one creates an entire bureau; the bureau of ignorant black people give me your votes basically.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

It does show that his internal polling must be pretty bad

If he feels he has to strengthen this part of his base
you know they are worried about the election

As they should be

Actually, he did, and in many cases he put them into action.

Too bad the programs for education didn't include Jews.

Obama's programs are made for Blacks and minorities, see the difference?

Actually, he did, and in many cases he put them into action.

Too bad the programs for education didn't include Jews.

Obama's programs are made for Blacks and minorities, see the difference?

Yes I do

discrimination that the Left can live with...
But it is different because they are doing it now

As long as you belong to the "correct" groups

Last edited:

Teaching kids how to read? That sounds just horrible.

Next you be telling me he signed a law letting people get health care!

This President without a doubt appears to be hell bent for leather to divide the American populace into separate groups.

What next? A bureau of Mexican Americans? Or a bureau of Chinese Americans?

It appears that according to Democrats and their leader there is no such entity as an "American". Just different people from around the globe living on a large piece of property called the USA.

This is pitiful.

Curious. What will this office to help African-American kids be called?

Curious. What will this office to help African-American kids be called?

Kill Whitey

wow, that man is amazing..he is letting people get health care, as if they couldn't get it before
wonder when he is going to set up a office that helps "white" students?

wow, that man is amazing..he is letting people get health care, as if they couldn't get it before
wonder when he is going to set up a office for "white" students?

If one calls paying a regressive tax "letting"
Indeed, the gov't "let" me pay in April for all the other "free stuff"

:lol:

Forum List

Back