Deport all Italian-"Americans"!

Charlesswann

Rookie
Aug 4, 2017
As the Scaramucci episode shows, Italians add nothing good to this country. He allegedly went to Harvard, but I've never met an Italian smart enough to get into Harvard.

Also, I question the source of his wealth. Spicer and Priebus resisted his working at the White House for months before he was hired because they questioned his wealth and thought he was in the mob. They were right! Have you ever met a successful Italian?

These people are corrupt, inept, and must go.

Bravo for the late night hosts and most of the media lampooning Scaramucci before he ever said a word. They were right to portray him negatively and not give him a chance!

While it was ok for Rahm Emanuel and Cheney to publicly use profanity, it was not ok for Tony Soprano Scaramucci to do so (even in an off the record telephone call) because for those guys, it was just hard talk, but for Scaramucci, it was evidence of his criminal behavior!

I hope to have this campaign running in earnest by Columbus Day. That dark day celebrates a lowlife who enslaved the Indians! Granted, Washington and Jefferson owned slaves, but they weren't Italian, so it's ok. Also, other Founding Fathers and early Americans "stole" the Indians' land, but it wasn't really stealing because they weren't Italian.

In addition, there's the whole Catholic thing. Don't get me started on that....

As the Scaramucci episode shows, Italians add nothing good to this country. He allegedly went to Harvard, but I've never met an Italian smart enough to get into Harvard.

Also, I question the source of his wealth. Spicer and Priebus resisted his working at the White House for months before he was hired because they questioned his wealth and thought he was in the mob. They were right! Have you ever met a successful Italian?

Bravo for the late night hosts and most of the media lampooning Scaramucci before he ever said a word. They were right to portray him negatively and not give him a chance!

While it was ok for Rahm Emanuel and Cheney to publicly use profanity, it was not ok for Tony Soprano Scaramucci to do so (even in an off the record telephone call) because for those guys, it was just hard talk, but for Scaramucci, it was evidence of his criminal behavior!

I hope to have this campaign running in earnest by Columbus Day. That dark day celebrates a lowlife who enslaved the Indians! Granted, Washington and Jefferson owned slaves, but they weren't Italian, so it's ok. Also, other Founding Fathers and early Americans "stole" the Indians' land, but it wasn't really stealing because they weren't Italian.

Expect a horse head in your bed tonight

OK

how-italian-people-commit-suicide-suicidio-perenne-suicidioperenne-dank-italian-16198826.png

I'm not a big fan of Italians, seeing many of them as hyper-touchy, fussy, greedy, materialistic, they fist fight too much.

However, Italian food is awesome, furthermore most Italians are hardworking, therefor few are on welfare and contrary to the Mafia stereotype most don't steal, or shoot people.

Another plus is a lot of Italians are racist, and traditionally fought the Blacks.

Forum List

Back