Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

Barr's little note means nothing.

You know Barr is releasing the whole thing on Tuesday.

So go on record and demand that the AG lied in the summary.

Do that so I can book mark your post and dig it out for years.

Come on commie, go out on a limb..

I never said he lied. I said his note isn't credible. The report is required.

If it is "not credible," then you're saying he lied. Fucking traitor weasel.

Do you claim that the report which will be released Tuesday will be factually different than the summary?

Yes or no, weasel?

Of course it is factually different dumb ass. Mueller's report is 400 pages long with hundreds of more pages of notes. That would have more and different facts that Barr's note no matter what the subject matter might be. You don't get that?
Amusing that Barrs grovellying 19 page application was 4 X longer than his summary

Amusing, but not surprising.

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

Thing is, it's over. The witch hunt failed.

The Communists are all "Yeah, but the FULL REPORT" but anyone with an IQ above 40 knows it says the same thing as the summary.

Really?
Please tell us your inside info

I'm a constituent, and I assure you I interact with more constituents than people in office. We care.

You are a traitor hack.

You are hoping beyond hope that somewhere hidden in the report is something the AG lied about so that you can overthrow the government, as your party and press set out to do.

The ONLY way that happens is if Barr lied.

SO ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT BARR LIED?

Your crazy is showing again.

Is that a yes or a no?

I get it, you're a hack and don't want this to haunt you. You have a few days in which you can continue to lie.

Then you will lie "I never questioned the Barr summary," which is ALL you have done.

One lie after another with you. You have no integrity.

Without the report to compare Barr's note to, are is no grounds to say he lied. Given Barr's previous writings, there are no grounds to believe his note is accurate..

Pretty sad when your party has to take the stand of saying someone is lying until proven honest. I know being of the democratic party you don't expect honesty in a politician so liberals do have to prove they're honest, but Barr has a spotless reputation and so does Mueller. I just didn't agree with the entire investigation because it was founded on false lies paid for by Clintonto Russians.

For what you said to be true that would mean Barr put his reputation and career on the line and that means Mueller kept quiet knowing that Barr lied.

Do you REALLY, HONESTLY believe that happened?

I believe that might have happened. If barr is able to continue to hide the report, or redact enough information out of the report to make a lie unnoticeable, there would be no repercussions for him. Mueller knows the report is still out there, and will speak for it's self, so there is no need for him to say anything for now.

I'm a constituent, and I assure you I interact with more constituents than people in office. We care.

You are a traitor hack.

You are hoping beyond hope that somewhere hidden in the report is something the AG lied about so that you can overthrow the government, as your party and press set out to do.

Is that a yes or a no?

I get it, you're a hack and don't want this to haunt you. You have a few days in which you can continue to lie.

Then you will lie "I never questioned the Barr summary," which is ALL you have done.

Without the report to compare Barr's note to, are is no grounds to say he lied. Given Barr's previous writings, there are no grounds to believe his note is accurate..

Pretty sad when your party has to take the stand of saying someone is lying until proven honest. I know being of the democratic party you don't expect honesty in a politician so liberals do have to prove they're honest, but Barr has a spotless reputation and so does Mueller. I just didn't agree with the entire investigation because it was founded on false lies paid for by Clinton to Russians.

For what you said to be true that would mean Barr put his reputation and career on the line and that means Mueller kept quiet knowing that Barr lied.

I do hear Barr got a few relatives cushy jobs?

You are a traitor hack.

Is that a yes or a no?

Pretty sad when your party has to take the stand of saying someone is lying until proven honest. I know being of the democratic party you don't expect honesty in a politician so liberals do have to prove they're honest, but Barr has a spotless reputation and so does Mueller. I just didn't agree with the entire investigation because it was founded on false lies paid for by Clintonto Russians.

I believe that might have happened. If barr is able to continue to hide the report, or redact enough information out of the report to make a lie unnoticeable, there would be no repercussions for him. Mueller knows the report is still out there, and will speak for it's self, so there is no need for him to say anything for now.

Well you on the left are going to have to come up with something. The Democrats don't have enough integrity to just admit when they've been beat.

Is that a yes or a no?

Well you on the left are going to have to come up with something. The Democrats don't have enough integrity to just admit when they've been beat.

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

Is that a yes or a no?

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

And Barr said when he gets done removing classified information you'll see it. So sit down and shut up.

And Barr said when he gets done removing classified information you'll see it. So sit down and shut up.

And Barr said he would be redacting parts that have no legal requirement to be redacted.

And Barr said he would be redacting parts that have no legal requirement to be redacted.

Proof? Link?

Proof? Link?

No law requires him to redact anything that might embarrass anyone, and there are no guidelines to determine who those people might be.

Proof? Link?

No law requires him to redact anything that might embarrass anyone, and there are no guidelines to determine who those people might be.

So in other words you just make shit up without any proof. Quit saying that Barr said shit that he didn't say. You fucking liar.

You are a traitor hack.

Is that a yes or a no?

You're a hack, but you're not THAT stupid, not Pogo stupid. Zero chance Barr lied, because it would bite him in the ass. From day one he said he would release the full report. He isn't going to lie about something that will shortly be revealed.

Last edited:

You are a traitor hack.

Is that a yes or a no?

Pretty sad when your party has to take the stand of saying someone is lying until proven honest. I know being of the democratic party you don't expect honesty in a politician so liberals do have to prove they're honest, but Barr has a spotless reputation and so does Mueller. I just didn't agree with the entire investigation because it was founded on false lies paid for by Clinton to Russians.

With BULLDOG , it isn't what he believes, it's what he thinks he can get away with.

You know Barr is releasing the whole thing on Tuesday.

So go on record and demand that the AG lied in the summary.

Do that so I can book mark your post and dig it out for years.

Come on commie, go out on a limb..

I never said he lied. I said his note isn't credible. The report is required.

If it is "not credible," then you're saying he lied. Fucking traitor weasel.

Do you claim that the report which will be released Tuesday will be factually different than the summary?

Yes or no, weasel?

Of course it is factually different dumb ass. Mueller's report is 400 pages long with hundreds of more pages of notes. That would have more and different facts that Barr's note no matter what the subject matter might be. You don't get that?
Today I learned Cliff's Notes don't work because they're not as long as the stories they synopsize.

You are a traitor hack.

Is that a yes or a no?

"Given Barr's previous writings..."

You misspelled "Given what Democrats told me to believe".

You are a traitor hack.

Is that a yes or a no?

You believe there is a slim chance you can get away with your bullshit narrative. Only a drooling retard would believe the complete bullshit you post. You are devoid of integrity, not devoid of brains.

You are a traitor hack.

Is that a yes or a no?

You've never read one word Barr wrote prior to the summary.

Ever last person here knows that, lying hack.

Proof? Link?

So in other words you just make shit up without any proof. Quit saying that Barr said shit that he didn't say. You fucking liar.

Nothing made up. If you were aware of anything other than fox and right wing radio, you would know barr gave the list of things he would redact, and that there is no legal reason to redact just to protect the privacy of non charged persons.
Robert Mueller Report: AG William Barr Describes Redactions to Congress | National Review
The Justice Department will redact grand-jury information, information that would reveal intelligence sources and methods, information that affects the privacy of “peripheral players” not charged as a result of the investigation, and information that would compromise ongoing prosecutions, Barr said.

Proof? Link?

why can't we stop the bullshit and admit barr the pos is up trumps ass?

You are a traitor hack.

Is that a yes or a no?

You're a hack, but you're not THAT stupid, not Pogo stupid. Zero chance Barr lied, because it would bite him in the ass. From day one he said he would release the full report. He isn't going to lie about something that will shortly be revealed.

You have more confidence in the man whose unrequested 19 page audition for the job essentially said Mueller's investigation was flawed because the president can't be held responsible for his actions as president than I do. Either way, we will both know, as soon as the complete report, (yes there will be some required redactions) is released.

Forum List

Back