Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

I believe that might have happened. If barr is able to continue to hide the report, or redact enough information out of the report to make a lie unnoticeable, there would be no repercussions for him. Mueller knows the report is still out there, and will speak for it's self, so there is no need for him to say anything for now.

Well you on the left are going to have to come up with something. The Democrats don't have enough integrity to just admit when they've been beat.

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

And Congress will see that redacted version as Barr promised. Yes, this is about winning and losing. The MSM has been using this investigation to make all kinds of wild accusations about Trump. They set your hopes up so high that you nearly broke both legs coming down when the report came out with nothing.

So now the Democrats are going to try to create another problem with Trump's tax returns. It never stops with them. When that proves to be fruitless, they will bring up impeachment again.

So you can't tell me this isn't about winning or losing.

How do you know the report came out with nothing? Have you seen it?

I don't have to. If there was anything damaging in that report, Barr would have included it in his summary and at least one person on the Mueller team would have leaked it out to the media weeks before hand.

People on Muller's team have already said Barr did not depict the report as written.

Your crazy is showing again.

Is that a yes or a no?

I get it, you're a hack and don't want this to haunt you. You have a few days in which you can continue to lie.

Then you will lie "I never questioned the Barr summary," which is ALL you have done.

One lie after another with you. You have no integrity.

Without the report to compare Barr's note to, are is no grounds to say he lied. Given Barr's previous writings, there are no grounds to believe his note is accurate..
"Given Barr's previous writings..."

You misspelled "Given what Democrats told me to believe".

READ: Bill Barr's 19-Page Memo Ripping Mueller Probe | National Law Journal
View attachment 255758
The Mueller Probe was always motivated by revenge, not justice. Don't even pretend otherwise.

That is the Trump line. If I was in his position, I would probably say the same thing.

Well you on the left are going to have to come up with something. The Democrats don't have enough integrity to just admit when they've been beat.

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

And Congress will see that redacted version as Barr promised. Yes, this is about winning and losing. The MSM has been using this investigation to make all kinds of wild accusations about Trump. They set your hopes up so high that you nearly broke both legs coming down when the report came out with nothing.

So now the Democrats are going to try to create another problem with Trump's tax returns. It never stops with them. When that proves to be fruitless, they will bring up impeachment again.

I don't have to. If there was anything damaging in that report, Barr would have included it in his summary and at least one person on the Mueller team would have leaked it out to the media weeks before hand.

People on Muller's team have already said Barr did not depict the report as written.

Fake news. The NYT "claimed" they had "anonymous" sources that said Barr's report was inaccurate. How many times has the NYT anonymous sources been correct? It's hard to have accurate sources when you simply make them up.

Fake news. The NYT "claimed" they had "anonymous" sources that said Barr's report was inaccurate. How many times has the NYT anonymous sources been correct? It's hard to have accurate sources when you simply make them up.

So fox didn't mention that to you, so you think it didn't happen. You're funny.

What happened is the MSM is an extension of the Democrat party. So they makeup shit to assist their friends and get ratings from the sheep at the same time. They never work out, and you'll learn that by the end of next week.

Barr testified in Congress how he got his report together so quickly. And that is he was in contact with Muller's team from the time he accepted the position, and knew what was in that report before he even got it.

You should make up your mind. The OP says nobody cares, and now you say liberals are screaming. Of course Barr's hiding the report is receiving push back. You didn't expect a stunt like that to pass without a response did you? Barr's note means nothing. We will see the full report.
You desperate, childish haters are so pathetic.

You just can't admit to yourselves that there was no Russian Collusion, and Hillary lost because she sucks.

See if I get this right.....

No matter what the Mueller report says, no matter that there has never, ever been a single shred of evidence of Russian/Trump collusion, you'll find a way to convince yourself Putin stole the election for Trump, right?

These are the only people on the freaking planet who could turn Donald Trump into a harassed victim.

This is a mania. A psychosis.
hahahaha.

You have a point.

Trump is an obnoxious ass, but he's pro-America. That alone makes him better than Democrats.

Trump is pro Trump. If he has to pander to religious nuts, gun nuts, and all those that align with them to advance his pro Trump stance, he will.

What happened is the MSM is an extension of the Democrat party. So they makeup shit to assist their friends and get ratings from the sheep at the same time. They never work out, and you'll learn that by the end of next week.

Barr testified in Congress how he got his report together so quickly. And that is he was in contact with Muller's team from the time he accepted the position, and knew what was in that report before he even got it.

He tapped some of Mueller's ex team members (Muller had already disbanded his team by the time Barr got the report) to work along side his own team. He never worked with Mueller. He even offered Mueller a chance to read his note before he released it, but Mueller didn't want his fingerprints any where near what Barr did so he declined.

You should make up your mind. The OP says nobody cares, and now you say liberals are screaming. Of course Barr's hiding the report is receiving push back. You didn't expect a stunt like that to pass without a response did you? Barr's note means nothing. We will see the full report.

You just can't admit to yourselves that there was no Russian Collusion, and Hillary lost because she sucks.

No matter what the Mueller report says, no matter that there has never, ever been a single shred of evidence of Russian/Trump collusion, you'll find a way to convince yourself Putin stole the election for Trump, right?

As I have always said, I will trust the findings of Mueller's report in the matter. Barr's notes aren't Mueller's report.

As I have always said, I will trust the findings of Mueller's report in the matter. Barr's notes aren't Mueller's report.

#MuellerDenier lmao

No you won't...what was redacted????????????????????????????

Greg

1anydaynowtrump.jpg

#MuellerDenier lmao

Greg

Of course there will be some legitimate redactions. That's why a qualified credible source has to see the full report to verify that only necessary redactions are made. A Trump appointee is not that qualified credible source.

Of course there will be some legitimate redactions. That's why a qualified credible source has to see the full report to verify that only necessary redactions are made. A Trump appointee is not that qualified credible source.
Yes, a POTUS nominated, Senate confirmed AG is the proper person.

If you want to deny reality, it doesn't matter who redacts the report, does it?

Were you expecting the UN to handle the reactions, or what?

It's over.

3 years.

2 investigations.

1 report.

0 indictments / convictions for 'Russian Collusion.

Today is like the day after an election.
You're happy if your side won.
You're disappointed if your side lost.
....You both accept the outcome.
....You both move on.

Snowflakes, consider this your 'do-over':

You would not accept the results of the 2016 election and went bat-shit crazy ... As Hillary said ... And became ... You became threats to our Democracy...
As proven.

The Mueller team stated:
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
NO INDICTMENTS / CONVICTIONS FOR EITHER.

HERE'S YOUR DO-OVER:

Put on your big boy / girl panties and accept it, or stay bat-shit treasonously partisan and spend another 3 years loyally defending criminals, collaborators, and traitors...as they get taken down for their crimes.

Either way, the failed coup attempt is over. Just like after the Al Gore Fl loss decades ago ... America is going to move on, snowflakes...with it without you...

Your crazy is showing again.

Is that a yes or a no?

I get it, you're a hack and don't want this to haunt you. You have a few days in which you can continue to lie.

Then you will lie "I never questioned the Barr summary," which is ALL you have done.

One lie after another with you. You have no integrity.

Without the report to compare Barr's note to, are is no grounds to say he lied. Given Barr's previous writings, there are no grounds to believe his note is accurate..

Pretty sad when your party has to take the stand of saying someone is lying until proven honest. I know being of the democratic party you don't expect honesty in a politician so liberals do have to prove they're honest, but Barr has a spotless reputation and so does Mueller. I just didn't agree with the entire investigation because it was founded on false lies paid for by Clinton to Russians.

For what you said to be true that would mean Barr put his reputation and career on the line and that means Mueller kept quiet knowing that Barr lied.

Do you REALLY, HONESTLY believe that happened?

With BULLDOG , it isn't what he believes, it's what he thinks he can get away with.

I NEVER argue anything I don't believe. It's a waste of time to argue something you know to be false.
And what's that old saying about fighting with pigs in the slop? You'll get dirty and the pigs will love it?

#MuellerDenier lmao

Greg

In other words a hard leftist has to do it.

Who is more qualified than Barr?

He tapped some of Mueller's ex team members (Muller had already disbanded his team by the time Barr got the report) to work along side his own team. He never worked with Mueller. He even offered Mueller a chance to read his note before he released it, but Mueller didn't want his fingerprints any where near what Barr did so he declined.

He declined so it didn't look like he took a position on Barr. The council is supposed to appear independent and non-partisan. Mueller did his job, and Barr is doing his. That's the way it's supposed to work. You're used to the last administration where an FBI director tells an AG how to do her job. Those days are long gone.

The Mueller Probe was always motivated by revenge, not justice. Don't even pretend otherwise.

It was motivated by an elite determined to destroy a usurper who endangers their power. Our rulers wanted to make it clear who the REAL power in this nation is. They did, we now know that America is a farce, that elections mean less than the acts of corrupt bureaucrats who operate with impunity above the law. We know that the FBI is corrupt to the core, no different than the KGB or Gestapo, and serving the same function of maintaining power for the ruling elite through oppression of opposition voices.

Forum List

Back