Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

You are a traitor hack.

You are hoping beyond hope that somewhere hidden in the report is something the AG lied about so that you can overthrow the government, as your party and press set out to do.

The ONLY way that happens is if Barr lied.

SO ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT BARR LIED?

Your crazy is showing again.

Is that a yes or a no?

I get it, you're a hack and don't want this to haunt you. You have a few days in which you can continue to lie.

Then you will lie "I never questioned the Barr summary," which is ALL you have done.

One lie after another with you. You have no integrity.

Without the report to compare Barr's note to, are is no grounds to say he lied. Given Barr's previous writings, there are no grounds to believe his note is accurate..

Pretty sad when your party has to take the stand of saying someone is lying until proven honest. I know being of the democratic party you don't expect honesty in a politician so liberals do have to prove they're honest, but Barr has a spotless reputation and so does Mueller. I just didn't agree with the entire investigation because it was founded on false lies paid for by Clinton to Russians.

For what you said to be true that would mean Barr put his reputation and career on the line and that means Mueller kept quiet knowing that Barr lied.

Do you REALLY, HONESTLY believe that happened?

With BULLDOG , it isn't what he believes, it's what he thinks he can get away with.

I NEVER argue anything I don't believe. It's a waste of time to argue something you know to be false.

I'm a constituent, and I assure you I interact with more constituents than people in office. We care.

You are a traitor hack.

You are hoping beyond hope that somewhere hidden in the report is something the AG lied about so that you can overthrow the government, as your party and press set out to do.

Is that a yes or a no?

I get it, you're a hack and don't want this to haunt you. You have a few days in which you can continue to lie.

Then you will lie "I never questioned the Barr summary," which is ALL you have done.

Without the report to compare Barr's note to, are is no grounds to say he lied. Given Barr's previous writings, there are no grounds to believe his note is accurate..
"Given Barr's previous writings..."

You misspelled "Given what Democrats told me to believe".

READ: Bill Barr's 19-Page Memo Ripping Mueller Probe | National Law Journal
upload_2019-4-13_19-3-4.png

Is that a yes or a no?

Pretty sad when your party has to take the stand of saying someone is lying until proven honest. I know being of the democratic party you don't expect honesty in a politician so liberals do have to prove they're honest, but Barr has a spotless reputation and so does Mueller. I just didn't agree with the entire investigation because it was founded on false lies paid for by Clintonto Russians.

For what you said to be true that would mean Barr put his reputation and career on the line and that means Mueller kept quiet knowing that Barr lied.

I believe that might have happened. If barr is able to continue to hide the report, or redact enough information out of the report to make a lie unnoticeable, there would be no repercussions for him. Mueller knows the report is still out there, and will speak for it's self, so there is no need for him to say anything for now.

You believe there is a slim chance you can get away with your bullshit narrative. Only a drooling retard would believe the complete bullshit you post. You are devoid of integrity, not devoid of brains.

As always, I will give your opinion all the consideration it deserves.

I'm a constituent, and I assure you I interact with more constituents than people in office. We care.

You are a traitor hack.

Is that a yes or a no?

You've never read one word Barr wrote prior to the summary.

Ever last person here knows that, lying hack.

See #103

And Barr said when he gets done removing classified information you'll see it. So sit down and shut up.

And Barr said he would be redacting parts that have no legal requirement to be redacted.

Proof? Link?

No law requires him to redact anything that might embarrass anyone, and there are no guidelines to determine who those people might be.

So in other words you just make shit up without any proof. Quit saying that Barr said shit that he didn't say. You fucking liar.

Nothing made up. If you were aware of anything other than fox and right wing radio, you would know barr gave the list of things he would redact, and that there is no legal reason to redact just to protect the privacy of non charged persons.
Robert Mueller Report: AG William Barr Describes Redactions to Congress | National Review
The Justice Department will redact grand-jury information, information that would reveal intelligence sources and methods, information that affects the privacy of “peripheral players” not charged as a result of the investigation, and information that would compromise ongoing prosecutions, Barr said.

Nothing wrong with that.

Is that a yes or a no?

Pretty sad when your party has to take the stand of saying someone is lying until proven honest. I know being of the democratic party you don't expect honesty in a politician so liberals do have to prove they're honest, but Barr has a spotless reputation and so does Mueller. I just didn't agree with the entire investigation because it was founded on false lies paid for by Clintonto Russians.

I believe that might have happened. If barr is able to continue to hide the report, or redact enough information out of the report to make a lie unnoticeable, there would be no repercussions for him. Mueller knows the report is still out there, and will speak for it's self, so there is no need for him to say anything for now.

Well you on the left are going to have to come up with something. The Democrats don't have enough integrity to just admit when they've been beat.

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

And Congress will see that redacted version as Barr promised. Yes, this is about winning and losing. The MSM has been using this investigation to make all kinds of wild accusations about Trump. They set your hopes up so high that you nearly broke both legs coming down when the report came out with nothing.

So now the Democrats are going to try to create another problem with Trump's tax returns. It never stops with them. When that proves to be fruitless, they will bring up impeachment again.

So you can't tell me this isn't about winning or losing.

Well you on the left are going to have to come up with something. The Democrats don't have enough integrity to just admit when they've been beat.

Winning or losing the situation has nothing to do with what is right when you have a president and his enablers who lie and cheat on a regular basis. We need the report, not some note Barr wrote about it.

And Congress will see that redacted version as Barr promised. Yes, this is about winning and losing. The MSM has been using this investigation to make all kinds of wild accusations about Trump. They set your hopes up so high that you nearly broke both legs coming down when the report came out with nothing.

So now the Democrats are going to try to create another problem with Trump's tax returns. It never stops with them. When that proves to be fruitless, they will bring up impeachment again.

How do you know the report came out with nothing? Have you seen it?

I don't have to. If there was anything damaging in that report, Barr would have included it in his summary and at least one person on the Mueller team would have leaked it out to the media weeks before hand.

I predict that when the REDACTED Mueller report is published next week, leftists kooks will find no exculpatory evidence of Trumps guilt, will then scream all of it was redacted out from public view, even when the other 97% is still visible, they will feast on the 3% and say this where the proof of Trumps guilt is located.

Last edited:
JustAnotherNut, I'm not a lawyer, but I believe president Trump will learn what president Nixon learned. The President of the United States cannot deny or long delay the U.S. Congress of anything they're constitutionally entitled to receive. This holds true for both congressional chambers.

We'll find out what the voters think after the 2020 general elections.

Respectfully, Supposn

I don't have to [read the pertinent facts?]. If there was anything damaging in that report, Barr would have included it in his summary and at least one person on the Mueller team would have leaked it out to the media weeks before hand.
Ray From Cleveland, there were somethings, and they did leak that.
Respectfully, Supposn

Mueller.....No collusion, not enough to justify obstruction, no new indictments

Barr...….agrees with Mueller and will release the redacted report.

I think it's pretty clear there isn't enough to get your panties in a wad over that's for damn sure. IF there were, then Mueller would still be investigating and more people going to jail

You are a traitor hack.

Is that a yes or a no?

"Given Barr's previous writings..."

You misspelled "Given what Democrats told me to believe".

READ: Bill Barr's 19-Page Memo Ripping Mueller Probe | National Law Journal
View attachment 255758
The Mueller Probe was always motivated by revenge, not justice. Don't even pretend otherwise.

JustAnotherNut, I'm not a lawyer, but I believe president Trump will learn what president Nixon learned. The President of the United States cannot deny or long delay the U.S. Congress of anything they're constitutionally entitled to receive. This holds true for both congressional chambers.

Respectfully, Supposn

Trump isn't delaying anything. Barr is proofreading & redacting. The report will be released when Barr is ready.

Agreed about the 2020...…….we shall see

Nobody is frantic about the report. We've waited a long time for it, and we know Trump will hold up it's release as long as he can. Most are confident it will finally come out, so patience is the word of the day. The right is claiming victory at half time. I'm pretty sure it's too early for that.

Barr and Mueller are working on redacting the report together. It's up to them and their timeline when it comes out--not Trump.

Barr said it is nearly finished and he expects to release it Tuesday or possibly Wednesday at the latest.

This last farce of the traitorcrats is failing this week.

Well at least the left is starting to learn a bit. I don't see the massive hysteria of the Mueller report and the great expectations of getting rid of Trump that I have in other instances. I guess they are getting tired of letting themselves down.

But as always, no matter what it says, we will have to suffer their conspiracy theories as to why it didn't amount to anything. They may even turn on Mueller and claim he was working in favor of the Republicans all along. Who knows with them?

And as always, they will fail to accept the truth, because Democrats don't like the truth.

By mid next week, BULLDOG will be shrieking about how Mueller is Trump sycophant and the who investigation was tainted because Mueller was covering up the real crimes.

Bank on it.

I guarantee he won't be lone. All it will take is for CNN or the NYT to make up some conspiracy, and they will believe anything thrown at them. Then after they realize there was no truth to that either......

View attachment 255686

they'll come up with another squirrel to chase...…...except most people have or are learning not to trust them anymore.

I predict that when the REDACTED Mueller report is published next week, leftists kooks will find no exculpatory evidence of Trumps guilt, will then scream all of it was redacted out from public view, even when the other 97% is still visible, they will feast on the 3% and say this where the proof of Trumps guilt is located.

Same reason they want his tax returns. They will claim they found some things but can't tell us about them. They are just trying to inflict doubt in the minds of the voters. Lying about it? You bet. Anything it takes to win even if it's lying and cheating.

I don't have to [read the pertinent facts?]. If there was anything damaging in that report, Barr would have included it in his summary and at least one person on the Mueller team would have leaked it out to the media weeks before hand.
Ray From Cleveland, there were somethings, and they did leak that.
Respectfully, Supposn

Like what? The only thing the MSM ever leaked were lies.

Respectfully, Supposn

They are not entitled to receive anything. The court ruled that they can get a copy of his returns provided it has to do with the business of Congress. They cannot get those returns just because they are trying to make Trump look bad for political purposes.

Forum List

Back