Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

The Goebbels propaganda machine worked wonders on his people, too. The report will be released.

Seems more like those "Democrats' propaganda machine worked wonders on their own people...….for 3 fricken years. Wasting millions of tax payer dollars for absolutely NOTHING.

Good, I hope the report is released...…...with a layer of whipped cream big enough to smash all your faces for another 3 years.
The Mueller report made the country money by recovering money from criminals that were operating at the highest level of the Trump campaign. Trump stands loyally beside Russia as they prevent a dozen criminals who sabotaged our election from testifying in U.S. court.

These are the only people on the freaking planet who could turn Donald Trump into a harassed victim. This is a mania. A psychosis.
And too blinded by their hatred to recognize it all blowing up in their faces.
It certainly is right now. I'm terrible at making political predictions, and anything could end up coming to light.

But this is not healthy.

The dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization.

I've been telling you ALL that since I've been in this Forum and guess what? I was completely right. Provably right

the dimocrap scum party needs to be exterminated. Totally. Ground into a fine power and buried in an active volcano, never to be resurrected.

It is a disease, an aberration, the worst political party in all of History. Not kidding

The sooner the dimocrap party is extinguished, the sooner true liberals can start over and create a Democrat party they, and we, can be proud of.

But the radical FILTH in the current dimocrap scum party need to be exterminated. Period.

And guess what, people?

I'm right about that one, too

The problem is -- The dimocrap scum/media/academic/hollywood/deep state complex doesn't want to let go of its power. The power they have to STEAL money from the American People and get fat as fuck off of it.

While hard-working Americans have trouble getting a good enough job to start a family, support a wife, buy a home and gain some self respect.

Meanwhile, dimocra FILTH are intent on importing as many illegals as humanly possible in order to --

Fuck over Black People.

Whose jobs are these illegals take, geniuses?

What group of people in this Country have the highest percent age of unskilled laborers??

What group of people, especially the Men, have been turned into feral dogs by the dimocrap scum party?

In and out of prison, going to welfare house to welfare house, trying to land some kind of job until..... They end up selling drugs or robbing someone and get thrown in jail.

And released. Only to start the losing cycle over again.

And dimocrap FILTH started it. Completely and totally.

Black People need to wake up and look around.

They'll do to Blacks what they're currently doing to Jews. A once-guaranteed 98% voting block, dimocrap scum now hate them.

And looking around, I can tell you this much -- Once Hispanics get better established, the dimocrap scum party will drop Black People like a bad habit.

end rant

dimocraps are scum

Nobody is frantic about the report. We've waited a long time for it, and we know Trump will hold up it's release as long as he can. Most are confident it will finally come out, so patience is the word of the day. The right is claiming victory at half time. I'm pretty sure it's too early for that.

These are the only people on the freaking planet who could turn Donald Trump into a harassed victim. This is a mania. A psychosis.
And too blinded by their hatred to recognize it all blowing up in their faces.
It certainly is right now. I'm terrible at making political predictions, and anything could end up coming to light.

But this is not healthy.

The dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization.

I've been telling you ALL that since I've been in this Forum and guess what? I was completely right. Provably right

the dimocrap scum party needs to be exterminated. Totally. Ground into a fine power and buried in an active volcano, never to be resurrected.

It is a disease, an aberration, the worst political party in all of History. Not kidding

The sooner the dimocrap party is extinguished, the sooner true liberals can start over and create a Democrat party they, and we, can be proud of.

But the radical FILTH in the current dimocrap scum party need to be exterminated. Period.

And guess what, people?

I'm right about that one, too

The problem is -- The dimocrap scum/media/academic/hollywood/deep state complex doesn't want to let go of its power. The power they have to STEAL money from the American People and get fat as fuck off of it.

While hard-working Americans have trouble getting a good enough job to start a family, support a wife, buy a home and gain some self respect.

Meanwhile, dimocra FILTH are intent on importing as many illegals as humanly possible in order to --

Fuck over Black People.

Whose jobs are these illegals take, geniuses?

What group of people in this Country have the highest percent age of unskilled laborers??

What group of people, especially the Men, have been turned into feral dogs by the dimocrap scum party?

In and out of prison, going to welfare house to welfare house, trying to land some kind of job until..... They end up selling drugs or robbing someone and get thrown in jail.

And released. Only to start the losing cycle over again.

And dimocrap FILTH started it. Completely and totally.

Black People need to wake up and look around.

They'll do to Blacks what they're currently doing to Jews. A once-guaranteed 98% voting block, dimocrap scum now hate them.

And looking around, I can tell you this much -- Once Hispanics get better established, the dimocrap scum party will drop Black People like a bad habit.

end rant

dimocraps are scum

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.

The Goebbels propaganda machine worked wonders on his people, too. The report will be released.

Seems more like those "Democrats' propaganda machine worked wonders on their own people...….for 3 fricken years. Wasting millions of tax payer dollars for absolutely NOTHING.

Good, I hope the report is released...…...with a layer of whipped cream big enough to smash all your faces for another 3 years.
The Mueller report made the country money by recovering money from criminals that were operating at the highest level of the Trump campaign. Trump stands loyally beside Russia as they prevent a dozen criminals who sabotaged our election from testifying in U.S. court.

You got a link to back any of that up??

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png
No one has seen the Mueller Report.

And no one expected a urging no. Else from Trumpkin ijits

Yes

AFTER it's been redacted

Current events. Try to keep up with them

Here's a condensed version for the Comedy Central Crowd

Andy McCarthy: Barr did not give a summary of the Mueller report, he gave a bottom line

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6024368305001/#sp=show-clips

Not talking about the summary.

Talking about the Report.

it is not going to be released until it been fully redacted.

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

have a translation for that?

Nobody is frantic about the report. We've waited a long time for it, and we know Trump will hold up it's release as long as he can. Most are confident it will finally come out, so patience is the word of the day. The right is claiming victory at half time. I'm pretty sure it's too early for that.

You're wrong....the Dems in public office are frantic about the report. .They've been screaming for it's release since Mueller submitted it...not even caring if it's release jeopardized national security or other privacy Rights.

Trump isn't holding it up. It does have to be edited/redacted to protect innocent parties and national interests and at over 400 pages, it doesn't happen overnight.

Though I do agree it may be a bit early for full celebration.....but if the initial findings were reversed, ya'll would be going nuts already

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

upload_2019-4-13_9-45-32.png

Yes

AFTER it's been redacted

Andy McCarthy: Barr did not give a summary of the Mueller report, he gave a bottom line

And now the democrats are whining over Mueller bff and Bush guy Barr, who we all know wasn't a TRUMP supporter.

You're wrong....the Dems in public office are frantic about the report. .They've been screaming for it's release since Mueller submitted it...not even caring if it's release jeopardized national security or other privacy Rights.

Trump isn't holding it up. It does have to be edited/redacted to protect innocent parties and national interests and at over 400 pages, it doesn't happen overnight.

Though I do agree it may be a bit early for full celebration.....but if the initial findings were reversed, ya'll would be going nuts already

You should make up your mind. The OP says nobody cares, and now you say liberals are screaming. Of course Barr's hiding the report is receiving push back. You didn't expect a stunt like that to pass without a response did you? Barr's note means nothing. We will see the full report.

You should make up your mind. The OP says nobody cares, and now you say liberals are screaming. Of course Barr's hiding the report is receiving push back. You didn't expect a stunt like that to pass without a response did you? Barr's note means nothing. We will see the full report.

no

you'll see the redacted report.

but we ALL already know what it says.
^ too stupid

The poetic justice of this is that you have GUARANTEED Trump will be reelected.
Not even Trump knows what it says, but your stupid ass claims we all know.

You dumb little bitch

Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report

Barr's little note means nothing.

Yes

AFTER it's been redacted

Not talking about the summary.

Talking about the Report.

it is not going to be released until it been fully redacted.

Yep.

And the report says exactly what the summary says.

This hyperactive temper tantrum by the Bolsheviks is just their last gasp at the failed coup they staged.

We know what is in the report, Barr TOLD us what is in the report.

Forum List

Back