Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

Not talking about the summary.

Talking about the Report.

it is not going to be released until it been fully redacted.

Because........??

Stay with me now, "Because..............

Okay, let me help you out....... Because that is the freaking LAW

but we ALL already know what it says.
^ too stupid

The poetic justice of this is that you have GUARANTEED Trump will be reelected.
Not even Trump knows what it says, but your stupid ass claims we all know.

You dumb little bitch

Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report

Barr's little note means nothing.

You know Barr is releasing the whole thing on Tuesday.

So go on record and demand that the AG lied in the summary.

Do that so I can book mark your post and dig it out for years.

Come on commie, go out on a limb..

Nobody is frantic about the report. We've waited a long time for it, and we know Trump will hold up it's release as long as he can. Most are confident it will finally come out, so patience is the word of the day. The right is claiming victory at half time. I'm pretty sure it's too early for that.

You're wrong....the Dems in public office are frantic about the report. .They've been screaming for it's release since Mueller submitted it...not even caring if it's release jeopardized national security or other privacy Rights.

Trump isn't holding it up. It does have to be edited/redacted to protect innocent parties and national interests and at over 400 pages, it doesn't happen overnight.

Though I do agree it may be a bit early for full celebration.....but if the initial findings were reversed, ya'll would be going nuts already

You should make up your mind. The OP says nobody cares, and now you say liberals are screaming. Of course Barr's hiding the report is receiving push back. You didn't expect a stunt like that to pass without a response did you? Barr's note means nothing. We will see the full report.

Well excuse me for expecting you to understand the difference...……...but in the OP it says the people/constituents DON'T CARE...….but the Dems in office DO.

Now do you understand??????

The redacted report will be made available to everyone

^ too stupid

You dumb little bitch

I never said he lied. I said his note isn't credible. The report is required.

Nobody is frantic about the report. We've waited a long time for it, and we know Trump will hold up it's release as long as he can. Most are confident it will finally come out, so patience is the word of the day. The right is claiming victory at half time. I'm pretty sure it's too early for that.

You're wrong....the Dems in public office are frantic about the report. .They've been screaming for it's release since Mueller submitted it...not even caring if it's release jeopardized national security or other privacy Rights.

Trump isn't holding it up. It does have to be edited/redacted to protect innocent parties and national interests and at over 400 pages, it doesn't happen overnight.

Though I do agree it may be a bit early for full celebration.....but if the initial findings were reversed, ya'll would be going nuts already

You should make up your mind. The OP says nobody cares, and now you say liberals are screaming. Of course Barr's hiding the report is receiving push back. You didn't expect a stunt like that to pass without a response did you? Barr's note means nothing. We will see the full report.

The report is over 400 pages long, and even redacted, I bet you won't get past 10 pages.

Well excuse me for expecting you to understand the difference...……...but in the OP it says the people/constituents DON'T CARE...….but the Dems in office DO.

Now do you understand??????

The redacted report will be made available to everyone

I'm a constituent, and I assure you I interact with more constituents than people in office. We care.

You dumb little bitch

I never said he lied. I said his note isn't credible. The report is required.

If it is "not credible," then you're saying he lied. Fucking traitor weasel.

Do you claim that the report which will be released Tuesday will be factually different than the summary?

Yes or no, weasel?

Barr and Mueller are working on redacting the report together. It's up to them and their timeline when it comes out--not Trump.

Not talking about the summary.

Talking about the Report.

it is not going to be released until it been fully redacted.

Because........??

Stay with me now, "Because..............

Okay, let me help you out....... Because that is the freaking LAW

Of course it ;s the law.

what are you taking issue with?

I may have been.......

windmills.jpg

I'm a constituent, and I assure you I interact with more constituents than people in office. We care.

You are a traitor hack.

You are hoping beyond hope that somewhere hidden in the report is something the AG lied about so that you can overthrow the government, as your party and press set out to do.

The ONLY way that happens is if Barr lied.

SO ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT BARR LIED?

Barr and Mueller are working on redacting the report together. It's up to them and their timeline when it comes out--not Trump.

Barr said it is nearly finished and he expects to release it Tuesday or possibly Wednesday at the latest.

This last farce of the traitorcrats is failing this week.

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

Thing is, it's over. The witch hunt failed.

The Communists are all "Yeah, but the FULL REPORT" but anyone with an IQ above 40 knows it says the same thing as the summary.
If Americans don't care that Trump prefers criminals for his administration then Americans deserve criminals to govern them.
Then you would agree sanctuary cities deserve to have all the illegals shipped there.
Do it. Mayors are inviting your fatass bitch dotard to go through with it. We can use the numbers in the wars to come.

For once there is something we agree on: DO IT!

I can't wait to see the Democrats demonstrate their hypocrisy once again. Can't wait to see them protest or take this to one of their commie judges in the court system to have it stopped. I can't wait for them to take their new arrivals and bus them out of their sanctuary town. It's almost guaranteeing a Trump victory in 2020.

Mueller has nothing to do with the redactions. Some of Mueller's ex team members are in the group that is doing them, but we don't know who the other people of the team are, or how much authority the actual investigators have to determine what is redacted.

You are a traitor hack.

You are hoping beyond hope that somewhere hidden in the report is something the AG lied about so that you can overthrow the government, as your party and press set out to do.

Your crazy is showing again.

"Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report "

And that’s the problem: they should.

The people alone are responsible for the bad government they get – and Trump is the worst.
Do you find that incessant whining induces people to vote the way you think they should?

Yeah, Democrats just can't comprehend that. Nobody gives a shit what you think.

Mueller has nothing to do with the redactions. Some of Mueller's ex team members are in the group that is doing them, but we don't know who the other people of the team are, or how much authority the actual investigators have to determine what is redacted.

Dumb fuck.

You contradict yourself with your same bullshit. Priests of the Mewler-Torquemada Inquisition are working on the redactions with Barr. And as always, the criminal fucks are LEAKING like crazy.

WaPo joins NYT: Mueller team's friends leaking their displeasure over Barr summary

The people alone are responsible for the bad government they get – and Trump is the worst.

People are, and what they see is a giant witch hunt. They see the new leadership of Congress getting nothing done except to harass the President. They've accomplished nothing.....zero, and they continue to look for more ways to try and get Trump.

What you puppets don't understand is the Democrat party is deathly afraid of Donald Trump. He's making great accomplishments and putting the Establishment to shame.

You are a traitor hack.

Your crazy is showing again.

Is that a yes or a no?

I get it, you're a hack and don't want this to haunt you. You have a few days in which you can continue to lie.

Then you will lie "I never questioned the Barr summary," which is ALL you have done.

One lie after another with you. You have no integrity.

Actually, the report indicates that President Trump is as innocent as a newborn babe and did not betray his country.

Why are the libs so upset at those facts? Why would it have been better for our nation's leader to be a traitor?

Forum List

Back