Democrats trying to steal Florida again

bla bla bla - same shit different day - voter fraud,evil democrat rhetoric, just pick something.
if you were interested in protecting your county you would welcome getting to the bottom of the issue - but hell no you accuse Dems without any proof.
pardon me but STFU.

Right...
What you're really saying is

"I'm a fucking corrupt Leftist and we don't need you exposing us, we have to right to break the laws and get our way legally or illegally....so STFU"

SOURCE

Rubio warns of Dem lawyers 'descending on Florida' to 'try and steal' key statewide races

Senator Marco Rubio correctly alledges that Broward County and palm Beach County are bringing in lawyers in order to reverse the elections results.

IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME.

The Current Supervisor of elections was found guilty in 2015 of illegally disposing of ballot evidence, yet she was not fired and is still supervisor of elections in Broward county.
Experts: Broward's elections chief broke law in destroying ballots

This is no Joke.
we are witnessing the absolute collapse of the elections system and no one is going to jail or even being prosecuted.

If this isn't an emergency call to action for all American patriots noting will be.

We are now going past the point of reason and tolerance. If the Left is allowed to continue to erode the system and justice as it has been for so long and is ramping up the audacity and brazenness of the attacks on justice exponentially now, those not in agreement with the ever increasingly Fascist Left will soon find themselves in intolerable circumstances.

How exactly is demanding that all votes being counted "Stealing An Election", I mean I thought you Cons loved it votes were counted.....oh I forgot Cons only want White People to Vote.

The Democrats can't win without cheating. They aren't just wrong, they are bad people.

bla bla bla - same shit different day - voter fraud,evil democrat rhetoric, just pick something.
if you were interested in protecting your county you would welcome getting to the bottom of the issue - but hell no you accuse Dems without any proof.
pardon me but STFU.

Right...

"I'm a fucking corrupt Leftist and we don't need you exposing us, we have to right to break the laws and get our way legally or illegally....so STFU"

nope- I'm saying you're a whining little RW snowflake who isnt interested in an accurate vote count in your county, and would rather bitch about the dems than get one.

thats exactly what you are doing.

SOURCE

Rubio warns of Dem lawyers 'descending on Florida' to 'try and steal' key statewide races

Senator Marco Rubio correctly alledges that Broward County and palm Beach County are bringing in lawyers in order to reverse the elections results.

The Current Supervisor of elections was found guilty in 2015 of illegally disposing of ballot evidence, yet she was not fired and is still supervisor of elections in Broward county.

This is no Joke.
we are witnessing the absolute collapse of the elections system and no one is going to jail or even being prosecuted.

If this isn't an emergency call to action for all American patriots noting will be.

We are now going past the point of reason and tolerance. If the Left is allowed to continue to erode the system and justice as it has been for so long and is ramping up the audacity and brazenness of the attacks on justice exponentially now, those not in agreement with the ever increasingly Fascist Left will soon find themselves in intolerable circumstances.

I think you and Rubio better pay closer attention to the law.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/automatic-recount-thresholds.aspx

pardon me but STFU.

Right...

nope- I'm saying you're a whining little RW snowflake who isnt interested in an accurate vote count in your county, and would rather bitch about the dems than get one.

They are whining snowflakes little pussies don't want to follow the law except when it benefits them.

SOURCE

This is no Joke.

Something is going on in Broward county.
HOLY CRAP! FLORIDA VOTER Films Broward County Election Officials Transferring Ballots in Rented Truck on Election Night! (VIDEO)

SOURCE

This is no Joke.

Something is going on in Broward county.
HOLY CRAP! FLORIDA VOTER Films Broward County Election Officials Transferring Ballots in Rented Truck on Election Night! (VIDEO)

the gateway pundit - holy crap indeed.

It pissed me off when they let the supervisor of elections in St. Lucie county get away with crap a few years ago. She checked herself into a hospital for stress when it was realized that ballots were missing, etc.
Democrat St. Lucie County Election Supervisor Stays Home As Election Chaos Continues - Media Trackers

SOURCE

This is no Joke.

the Dems are nazis = they never accept fair, legal, American elections

Say what you want.....

I'm sure you snowflakes would also have called the founding Fathers "whiners" as well.

You seem to totally ignore the FACT that I posted verifiable links numerous times that the Democrat Board in question has already been found by COURTS to have committed acts that were against Federal Law.

But you continue to ignore the FACTS.

Notice how Siete the illegal imbecile never addresses the FACTS ??

Fascists like you have cute names for ANYONE who dares speak up against your Nazi Fascism....you call them "whiners", "bigots", "racists" blah blah blah

we now know the exact reason the Broward County electoons board illegally "LOST", 23,000 ballots in 2016.

By MARC CAPUTO
12/15/2017 05:03 AM EST

Broward elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots in Wasserman Schultz race, judge rules

Specifically, they are changing the ballots in nearly every election cycle to help Dems win.
"Losing" them (against federal Law), hides their crime.

This is so fucking obvious Stevie wonder could see it. where are the convictions?
why is the SAME PERSON still in charge of Broward County Elections?

According to this article, Florida’s Department of State will send election experts to the Broward elections office “to ensure that all laws are followed,” .

Have these experts reported any irregularities?

SOURCE

This is no Joke.

You're whining like a little bitch.

Will you shove a dildo up your ass when Scott and DeSantis are confirmed as winners?

the Dems are nazis = they never accept fair, legal, American elections

totally agree.
and I'm not sure if continuing to walk the straight and narrow while they bust every law they can and get away with it is a winning strategy or not.
they spent taxpayer $$$ to get rid of the R Missouri governor and they had no case
they don't want Trump
etc

Actually it was the newest Senator from Missouri that spent tax payer money to get rid of the R Missouri governor, who was consequentially replaced by another Repub.

According to this article, Florida’s Department of State will send election experts to the Broward elections office “to ensure that all laws are followed,” .

ONCE AGAIN...Please read the thread.

A Court found the Broward County elections Board GUILTY of ILLEGALLY disposing of 23,000+ ballots in 2016.

I've provided the link about 4 times now. Please go find it for yourself.

ONCE AGAIN...Please read the thread.

A Court found the Broward County elections Board GUILTY of ILLEGALLY disposing of 23,000+ ballots in 2016.

I've provided the link about 4 times now. Please go find it for yourself.

Yes, I know, I quoted from your link, that is why I started off my post with "According to this article..." did you even bother to read your own link?

So, now that we have established what happened in 2016, lets talk about 2018....can you do that?

Let me type this really slowly for you...

According to your article, Florida’s Department of State will send election experts to the Broward elections office “to ensure that all laws are followed,” .

So, the question stands....have these experts sent by the Florida Department of State reported any irregularities in the 2018 election?

Forum List

Back