Democrats trying to steal Florida again

You're whining like a little bitch.
Will you shove a dildo up your ass when Scott and DeSantis are confirmed as winners?

Is that all you got snowflake? Name calling and insults?
Typical.

Why do I need to wait until they are confirmed ? :cul2:

(sometimes these morons are so far out there ya gotta just have fun with em)

Yes, I know, I quoted from your link, that is why I started off my post with "According to this article..." did you even bother to read your own link?
So, now that we have established what happened in 2016, lets talk about 2018....can you do that?
Let me type this really slowly for you...
According to your article, Florida’s Department of State will send election experts to the Broward elections office “to ensure that all laws are followed,” .
So, the question stands....have these experts sent by the Florida Department of State reported any irregularities in the 2018 election?

Try to be a bit more condescending, ok ?

They just arrived. Stay tuned.

Yes, I know, I quoted from your link, that is why I started off my post with "According to this article..." did you even bother to read your own link?
So, now that we have established what happened in 2016, lets talk about 2018....can you do that?
Let me type this really slowly for you...
According to your article, Florida’s Department of State will send election experts to the Broward elections office “to ensure that all laws are followed,” .
So, the question stands....have these experts sent by the Florida Department of State reported any irregularities in the 2018 election?

Try to be a bit more condescending, ok ?

They just arrived. Stay tuned.

I just give what I get.

They just arrived? They were not there to observe the actual election?

how is a story from 2012 relevant today?

Have you been drinking again?

If the Dem had won with a slight lead we all know the Dem's would be shouting the election was over.

Well, that's ok and understandable. We do that.
Problem is, they run the elections and there's a previous history of illegal activity.

Plus, they've already broken the law on this election yet again.
And Broward has approximately 1.2 million registered voters so it's a huge impact on the elections

Are those Democrats trying to count all the votes again? I know how much that enrages the Republicans.

As Stalin supposedly said "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes.", and his Republican followers here have taken that to heart. They control the vote counting, and they don't want to give up that power.

I found it very odd there were many precincts showing 3% or less voting for the other candidate, in Broward, as well.

Establishing a pattern. Happened in almost all election years in Democratic run Counties for years in FL.

Oh, and insults prove you know it is relevant.

how is a story from 2012 relevant today?

Have you been drinking again?

the Dems are nazis = they never accept fair, legal, American elections

totally agree.
and I'm not sure if continuing to walk the straight and narrow while they bust every law they can and get away with it is a winning strategy or not.
they spent taxpayer $$$ to get rid of the R Missouri governor and they had no case
they don't want Trump
etc

Actually it was the newest Senator from Missouri that spent tax payer money to get rid of the R Missouri governor, who was consequentially replaced by another Repub.
it was the dumbass St Louis quota bitch
she only got the position cause she's black--and ugly
Bills to taxpayers for Greitens prosecutions exceed six figures; some not yet released

StalinVotes.jpg

Why is this nut job thread in the politics forum. Mods please move to the rubber room or conspiracy forum.
As Florida recounts loom, Broward County results reveal questionable voting patterns

Twitter
Caught On Video: Concerned citizen sees ballots being transported in private vehicles & transferred to rented truck on Election night. This violates all chain of custody requirements for paper ballots. Were the ballots destroyed & replaced by set of fake ballots? Investigate now!
Video at link

Teacher reports finding ballot box left behind at Broward polling place

Forum List

Back