Democrats - can we finally come together now?

Maybe it's that you don't know the difference between debt and deficit, but that's expected, given your abject ignorance of all economics. I said Obama reduced the deficit, shit-for-brains. The deficit Bush left him with, and which you loved when Bush ran it up. If you need further help with the topic, ask a fourth-grader.
Um.....sweetie? You can't add to the national debt unless you run an annual deficit. Since Barack Obama set all records on national debt, it is literally impossible for him not to have more annual deficits.

God Almightly are you the dumbest low IQ weflare queen of all time... :lmao:

Well, I'll let you petition the Congress or whomever to get rid of NASA, the Air Force and FEMA. Most citizens recognize the need for all three and the hundreds of other things government does that are not spelled out in our Constitution.
If that is true, then you should have no problem getting the votes to amend the U.S. Constitution and reflect that those items are now the current responsibility of the federal government. Right?

It is true.

If you oppose it so much, you should have no problem getting the votes to abolish stuff like FEMA, NASA, the Air Force, the Social Security Administration, the NPS, and the like.

What are you waiting for?

Why do you respond to every post I make if I'm a "stalker"? LOL!

I only point out you're stalking when you put callouts in the post. Only stalkers who desperately seek my attention do that.

Now, I notice you ran squealing from the bet. Everyone noticed.

I'll take that as your admission you lied about me, and that you're too chickenshit to admit it. Everyone else will take it that way as well. You got caught lying, and you're too much of a wimp to man up and admit it.

So how's it feel, to know that the whole board just saw that the result of the mamooth/P@triot faceoff was ... P@triot pissing himself and running?

Excuse me. I have to go carve another notch in my cuck-smacking stick.

Which proves that the Constitution is a living document.
Neither a piece of paper or a law can be "living" by any definition of the term. You're disingenuous claim of it being "living" is your way of saying "it's irrelevant and I will ignore it".

If the U.S. Constitution can change on the whim of a marxist with a pen and a phone, then why even have it candycorn? That's not sarcasm. I'm being completely serious. Let's sell the actual originals (they should fetch a huge price) to help pay down the national debt or let's just run them through a shredder. No sense in housing them and pretending it matters if progressives such as yourself are going to show so much contempt for it and insist that it should be ignored at all costs.

But I'll tell you this much....someday there will be a president who makes you regret it. It's such a shame that your radical ideology prevents you from seeing the forest for the trees.

Wow..a stroke of the pen created and funded NASA, the Air Force, and FEMA without any input from elected officials? Who knew?

That you're being serious is the humorous part.

Can we please agree that the U.S. Constitution isn't "irrelevant" like all of you proclaimed? That limiting the power of the federal government is crucial? We have a serious opportunity here to come together as one nation and demand that our leaders:
  • Act with the highest integrity
  • Is that an actual, legally definable, term?

Create a completely transparent federal government

??? How is that even possible considering security concerns and etc?

Of course we want transparency, but you make it sound as if a wand can be waved and everything turns into glass.

Respect the separation of powers
  • Respect the limitations of powers
  • Respect the 2nd Amendment
Who is against seperation and limitation of powers and why shouldn't ALL of constitution be "respected" instead of just one amendment.

This amounts to little more than laughable puff platitudes.

Yes, we get it. You hate the strong economy, low deficits and increased freedom under Obama, because you hate the USA in general.
Bwahahahahaha! "Low deficits" under Obama?!? :lmao:

Sweetie...Barack Obama added more to the national debt in his first 4 years than all U.S. Presidents combined did in their first terms.

So you're lying outright about the Bush deficits now? Maybe it's that you don't know the difference between debt and deficit, but that's expected, given your abject ignorance of all economics. I said Obama reduced the deficit, shit-for-brains. The deficit Bush left him with, and which you loved when Bush ran it up. If you need further help with the topic, ask a fourth-grader.
Anyone notice that Mammy here never has any links to back up her outrageous statements? You know why? Because you can't provide links to lies.

For starters, it's important to explain to the low IQ welfare queen that the outgoing president sets the budget for the new fiscal year before the incoming president is sworn in. Hence why Bush's first budget doesn't appear until 2002 when he was in office in 2001. So with that in mind, here is a side-by-side comparison of their presidencies...

Year #1
Bush (2002) $421 billion
Obama (2010) $1.652 trillion

Or 4x's what Bush had (and Bush was dealing with post 9/11). Does that sound like a "reduction" to you, liar?

Year #2
Bush (2003) $555 billion
Obama (2011) $1.229 trillion

Or more than 2x's what Bush had. Does that sound like a "reduction" to you, liar?

Year #3
Bush (2004) $596 billion
Obama (2012) $1.229 trillion

Or more than 2x's what Bush had. Does that sound like a "reduction" to you, liar?

Year #4
Bush (2005) $554 billion
Obama (2013) $672 billion

The first time in Obama's reign of terror that his annual deficit does not exceed a trillion dollars - but he still has a higher deficit than Bush. Does that sound like a "reduction" to you, liar?

Year #5
Bush (2006) $574 billion
Obama (2014) $1.086 trillion

Year #6
Bush (2007) $501 billion
Obama (2015) $327 billion

It's not until year #6 that Obama posts a lower national deficit than Bush.

Year #7
Bush (2008) $1.017 trillion
Obama (2016) $1.423 trillion

Well that was short-lived! Once again, Obama has a higher deficit than Bush. Does that sound like a "reduction" to you, liar?

Which President Added Most to the U.S. Debt?

IMG_2998.JPG

Create a completely transparent federal government

??? How is that even possible considering security concerns and etc?
Are you really that immature or are you just trolling? Of course the federal government is tasked with national security and is permitted to keep those items top secret (which Congressional oversight of course).

Nobody is arguing that. Nobody. Are you just trying to be argumentative?

Neither a piece of paper or a law can be "living" by any definition of the term. You're disingenuous claim of it being "living" is your way of saying "it's irrelevant and I will ignore it".

If the U.S. Constitution can change on the whim of a marxist with a pen and a phone, then why even have it candycorn? That's not sarcasm. I'm being completely serious. Let's sell the actual originals (they should fetch a huge price) to help pay down the national debt or let's just run them through a shredder. No sense in housing them and pretending it matters if progressives such as yourself are going to show so much contempt for it and insist that it should be ignored at all costs.

But I'll tell you this much....someday there will be a president who makes you regret it. It's such a shame that your radical ideology prevents you from seeing the forest for the trees.

Wow..a stroke of the pen created and funded NASA, the Air Force, and FEMA without any input from elected officials? Who knew?

That you believe the U.S. Constitution is irrelevant is the tragic part.

Year #1
Bush (2002) $421 billion

Geezus fucking christ you are dumber than a bag of rocks.

Bush walked into office with Clinton SURPLUS budget. Obama walked into office with 1.3T Bush deficit in the middle of Great Recession.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to try to argue that they are directly comparable?

You want to directly compare fiscal responsibility and contribution to our debt problems? Here you go

w-Ezra01_Policies.jpg

Year #1
Bush (2002) $421 billion

And you are dumber than the dumbest partisan hack on USMB
Bush walked into office with Clinton SURPLUS budget. Obama walked into office with 1.3T Bush deficit in the middle of Great Recession.
Bush walked into 9/11 because Clinton not only neglected national security, but he also gutted the U.S. military to the tune of half a trillion dollars over 8 years (causing Bush to have to rebuild it for the 9/11 battles.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to try to argue that they are directly comparable?
How stupid are you to deny that Bush had the catastrophic issue of 9/11 (including ungodly aid to New York City for the clean up efforts)?

Furthermore, it is your fellow ignorant progressive claiming that Obama "cut" deficits. All I was doing was proving that was a lie. Why does the truth enrage you antontoo? :dunno:

Well, I'll let you petition the Congress or whomever to get rid of NASA, the Air Force and FEMA. Most citizens recognize the need for all three and the hundreds of other things government does that are not spelled out in our Constitution.
If that is true, then you should have no problem getting the votes to amend the U.S. Constitution and reflect that those items are now the current responsibility of the federal government. Right?

It is true.
Sooooooo.....then.....why didn't you simply amend the U.S. Constitution to make your progressive agenda legal/constitutional? :dunno:

Now that all of you on the left are freaking out and completely losing your shit because of a Donald Trump presidency, will you finally admit that the unconstitutional, unlimited power that you built and celebrated for the Oval Office isn't so great after all? The Donald Trump administration could be the watershed moment we need to repair relations and restore order to the U.S.

Can we please agree that the U.S. Constitution isn't "irrelevant" like all of you proclaimed? That limiting the power of the federal government is crucial? We have a serious opportunity here to come together as one nation and demand that our leaders:
  • Act with the highest integrity
  • Create a completely transparent federal government
  • Respect the separation of powers
  • Respect the limitations of powers
  • Respect the 2nd Amendment
Power is a dangerous thing. You wrongfully believed that power was "harmless" in the hands of Democrats and Barack Obama. Now you can see why it's so dangerous. I'm willing to do everything in my power to restore constitutional government and limit Donald Trump's power. I'm willing to hold my representatives feet to the fire to ensure that. Are you? And will you do it when the next Democrat is in office? Serious question for you Seawytch, mamooth, rdean, candycorn.
As you've seen from the leftist fanatics' responses to your questions in this thread, the answer is an unqualified NO.

NO, they will never agree that the power they want is limited. In fact, they want unlimited power.... limited only by what they feel like doing today.

NO, they will never agree that the Constitution is relevant. Their agenda depends on having no obstructions to any power they want to have. And that's all the Constitution is to them - an obstruction to be gotten around.

NO, they will never agree that limiting the power of a central government is a good idea.

In short, NO, they never come to any agreements with conservatives. The basis of conservatism is that govt power is limited, but the basis of liberalism is that it is unlimited. One result of this is that one of their most important objectives is to destroy conservatives. Not just refute them (which they can't do), but to destroy them so that their arguments for conservatism can never be presented in the first place, in any debate.

Finding agreement between liberal fanatics and conservatives, is like finding "common ground" between Israelis and so-called "Palestinians" in the middle East, and make peace between them. The problem is that, while Israelis want to be left alone, so-called "Palestinians" want to completely destroy Israel. The two desires are incompatible, and you will NEVER get "agreement" between them, no matter what suggestions you make.

Same goes for conservatives and liberal fanatics. They can never come to an agreement - at least one of them would have to stop being what he was.

Year #1
Bush (2002) $421 billion

And you are dumber than the dumbest partisan hack on USMB
Bush walked into 9/11 because Clinton not only neglected national security, but he also gutted the U.S. military to the tune of half a trillion dollars over 8 years (causing Bush to have to rebuild it for the 9/11 battles.
How stupid are you to deny that Bush had the catastrophic issue of 9/11 (including ungodly aid to New York City for the clean up efforts)?

Furthermore, it is your fellow ignorant progressive claiming that Obama "cut" deficits. All I was doing was proving that was a lie. Why does the truth enrage you antontoo? :dunno:

9/11 doesn't even begin to compare to Great Recession, the biggest recession since Great Depression. And how does it explain you trying to compare a starting point of surplus to starting point of 1.3Trillion deficit??

And since when has starting wars and nation building projects while not only not paying for them, but actually cutting taxes, turn into "rebuilding the military"??? Go ahead and "rebuild the millitary" BY PAYING FOR IT.

You are totally clueless.

Yes, we get it. You hate the strong economy, low deficits and increased freedom under Obama, because you hate the USA in general.
Bwahahahahaha! "Low deficits" under Obama?!? :lmao:

Sweetie...Barack Obama added more to the national debt in his first 4 years than all U.S. Presidents combined did in their first terms.

So you're lying outright about the Bush deficits now? Maybe it's that you don't know the difference between debt and deficit, but that's expected, given your abject ignorance of all economics. I said Obama reduced the deficit, shit-for-brains. The deficit Bush left him with, and which you loved when Bush ran it up. If you need further help with the topic, ask a fourth-grader.
Anyone notice that Mammy here never has any links to back up her outrageous statements? You know why? Because you can't provide links to lies.

For starters, it's important to explain to the low IQ welfare queen that the outgoing president sets the budget for the new fiscal year before the incoming president is sworn in. Hence why Bush's first budget doesn't appear until 2002 when he was in office in 2001. So with that in mind, here is a side-by-side comparison of their presidencies...

Year #1
Bush (2002) $421 billion

Or 4x's what Bush had (and Bush was dealing with post 9/11). Does that sound like a "reduction" to you, liar?

Year #2
Bush (2003) $555 billion
Obama (2011) $1.229 trillion

Year #3
Bush (2004) $596 billion
Obama (2012) $1.229 trillion

Year #4
Bush (2005) $554 billion
Obama (2013) $672 billion

The first time in Obama's reign of terror that his annual deficit does not exceed a trillion dollars - but he still has a higher deficit than Bush. Does that sound like a "reduction" to you, liar?

Year #5
Bush (2006) $574 billion
Obama (2014) $1.086 trillion

Year #6
Bush (2007) $501 billion
Obama (2015) $327 billion

It's not until year #6 that Obama posts a lower national deficit than Bush.

Year #7
Bush (2008) $1.017 trillion
Obama (2016) $1.423 trillion

Well that was short-lived! Once again, Obama has a higher deficit than Bush. Does that sound like a "reduction" to you, liar?

Which President Added Most to the U.S. Debt?

View attachment 103404

What you've forgotten (or was it omitted???) was the supplemental spending that funded George's great Iraqi misadventure and other GOP inspired pet projects.:

The most obvious way in which the true cost of this war was kept hidden was with the use of supplemental appropriations to fund the occupation. By one estimate, 70% of the costs of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan between 2003 and 2008 were funded with supplemental or emergency appropriations approved outside the Pentagon's annual budget. These appropriations allowed the Bush administration to shield the Pentagon's budget from the cuts otherwise needed to finance the war, to keep the Pentagon's pet programs intact and to escape the scrutiny that Congress gives to its normal annual regular appropriations.

From Wiki:

• FY2003 Supplemental: Operation Iraqi Freedom: Passed April 2003; Total $78.5 billion, $54.4 billion Iraq War
  • FY2004 Supplemental: Iraq and Afghanistan Ongoing Operations/Reconstruction: Passed November 2003; Total $87.5 billion, $70.6 billion Iraq War
  • FY2004 DoD Budget Amendment: $25 billion Emergency Reserve Fund (Iraq Freedom Fund): Passed July 2004, Total $25 billion, $21.5 billion (estimated) Iraq War
  • FY2005 Emergency Supplemental: Operations in the War on Terror; Activities in Afghanistan; Tsunami Relief: Passed April 2005, Total $82 billion, $58 billion (estimated) Iraq War
  • FY2006 Department of Defense appropriations: Total $50 billion, $40 billion (estimated) Iraq War.
  • FY2006 Emergency Supplemental: Operations Global War on Terror; Activities in Iraq & Afghanistan: Passed February 2006, Total $72.4 billion, $60 billion (estimated) Iraq War
  • FY2007 Department of Defense appropriations: $70 billion(estimated) for Iraq War-related costs[2][3]
  • FY2007 Emergency Supplemental (proposed) $100 billion
  • FY2008 Bush administration has proposed around $190 billion for the Iraq War and Afghanistan[4]
  • FY2009 Obama administration has proposed around $130 billion in additional funding for the Iraq War and Afghanistan.[5]
  • FY2010 Obama administration proposes around $159.3 billion for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.[6]

So...add to your total:

$ 78,500,000,000.00
$ 87,500,000,000.00
$ 82,000,000,000.00
$ 72,400,000,000.00
$100,000,000,000.00
$190,000,000,000.00
================
About $600 billion not mentioned on the Books

And that is BEFORE the famous $800B bail out of Wall Street courtesy of GWB.

That you believe the U.S. Constitution is irrelevant is the tragic part.

Of course I never said any such thing. This is what low IQ bitches like yourself do; mis-characterize what was said to you in hopes that someone out there would believe it.

It is true.
Sooooooo.....then.....why didn't you simply amend the U.S. Constitution to make your progressive agenda legal/constitutional? :dunno:

Looks like it's legal now. Doesn't it?

Why don't you simply pass a law to shut down these vital organizations because our founding fathers didn't remember to add in language about space ships and flying machines????

If you oppose it so much, you should have no problem getting the votes to abolish stuff like FEMA, NASA, the Air Force, the Social Security Administration, the NPS, and the like. What are you waiting for?
Well for starters my dear, the marxist progressive agenda has locked the American people into the Social Security Administration (and that wasn't by chance). It's kind of hard to abolish that when we've already taken the American people's money away from them (against their will) and have an obligation to get it back to them when they retire.

Now, it can be done. But it would take an awful lot of planning and financing - something we can't do because Obama has run us up to $20 trillion in debt (also not by chance).

I believe it will get done some day. But it much harder to undo the unconstitutional mess than it is to illegally create it. Hence the reason it is so important to abide by the law to begin with.

Of course I never said any such thing. This is what low IQ bitches like yourself do; mis-characterize what was said to you in hopes that someone out there would believe it.
Well now you're just contradicting yourself. If it matters, then you would insist that we abide by it. If you think it is "living" and at the whim of whoever sits in office, then it doesn't matter.

You can't have it both ways sweetie....

Why don't you simply pass a law to shut down these vital organizations because our founding fathers didn't remember to add in language about space ships and flying machines????
Well I would argue that it's not that they didn't remember - it's that they intentionally omitted.

However, that argument aside, our founders did realize that there could be a litany of issues for which advancements in human endeavors would require a shift in thinking. That's why they built in the amendment process. Why is that such an issue for you? Why not advocate that the progressives leaders you support and elect use that process to achieve the progressive agenda in a legal and ethical way? I don't get why that is such a big deal.

I can only guess that the left assumes they can't get the votes to amend the U.S. Constitution. And if that is indeed the case, then they are clearly saying "I don't care that the American people have spoken and rejected our view for America, we will get our way by hook or by crook".

Maybe it's that you don't know the difference between debt and deficit, but that's expected, given your abject ignorance of all economics. I said Obama reduced the deficit, shit-for-brains. The deficit Bush left him with, and which you loved when Bush ran it up. If you need further help with the topic, ask a fourth-grader.
Um.....sweetie? You can't add to the national debt unless you run an annual deficit. Since Barack Obama set all records on national debt, it is literally impossible for him not to have more annual deficits.

God Almightly are you the dumbest low IQ weflare queen of all time... :lmao:
80%+ of Obama's debt was ending the W DEPRESSION and helping the victims. STILL 300 billion/year...Only dupes blame him, dupe.

Forum List

Back