the left has indoctrinated a new generation of anti Semites ..

that is the famous horse.shoe effect …

the extrem left and the extrem right are very near each other
Politics Is a Spitball Fight at a Prep School

Ninety-eight percent of Harvard students supported the Republicans in 1948. In the 1960s, they chose a different way to impose their Birth-Class Supremacy.

The Richkid Reich controls all groups in the specious spectrum, tricking us into supporting one or another of their totally owned ideologies.

Thosee who control our thoughts would have no influence without their Daddy's Money. So take it away from them.

not "the left", some college kids with too much time on their hands.

Congratulations on actually backing up a statemen though.
So, can we agree that it's not "the right" chanting "Jews will not replace us", but just an extremist offshoot of the right?

Civil rights and social justice movements in the US and Europe are being hijacked and manipulated by groups with anti-US and anti-Western agendas, such as Marxists, state and non-state Islamist actors, Russia, and China. The kids chanting "globalize the Intifada" on campuses throughout the US are the future of your country. Right now, this future is being hijacked by hostile entities.

Oh, I understand. Not fun reading a boring research paper without any pictures.

Let me help you. Perhaps smaller quotes with helpful, smiling, happy pictures in between?

Another example of a country combining high levels of terrorism with extreme poverty is Uganda. Several groups mentioned in the US Department of State’s Patterns of Global Terrorism operate on its territory, including the Christian Lord’s Resistance Army and the Islamist Allied Democratic Forces (ADF).​
getty_505175324_2000131020009280327_186071.jpg
The difference between ethnic and ideological terrorism is also emphasised by Gurr. He argues that most terrorist campaigns in democratic societies are deemed to fail, because violence offends the public, creates a backlash among potential supportive constituencies, and generates increased general support for strong counter-measures by the authorities. Over time, support for terrorist groups will only remain among distinctive minorities such as militant Catholics in Northern Ireland and Basque activists in Spain.147​
However, the longevity of both ethnic and socio-revolutionary terrorist groups in Western democracies suggests that democracy is in no way an easy recipe for eliminating terrorism. This is illustrated, for example, by the continued existence of the Corsican FLNC founded in 1976, the Greek 17 November group established in 1975, the Italian Red Brigades formed in 1968, the Basque ETA founded back in 1959, and, not least, the PIRA, created as a breakaway offshoot of the old IRA in 1970 in Northern Ireland.​

5d01b3cb250000ae13e0dd33.jpeg

A prime example of this dynamic is the increased level of violence by rejectionist groups following the signing of the Oslo Accords in September 1993. Both secular and Islamist Palestinian factions vowed to launch an ‘armed Intifada’ to frustrate the Accords between the moderate PLO leadership and the dovish Israeli Labour party. The Israeli right responded in a similar manner: Kach and other militant settler groups vowed to set up their own militias to defy and shoot any Palestinian policemen in sight. The most dramatic act of violence was perpetrated by a Brooklyn-born Kach activist Baruch Goldstein, who machine-gunned and killed 29 Muslim worshippers in the Hebron mosque on 25 February 1994.​
:)
Please note that far-left terrorism is also mentioned in the article, including the PFLP. We are on topic.​
Perhaps if you'd address the topic your religious bigotry might get some respect.
From me? No
you're a hate mongering religious bigot.
I consider it my religious duty to help you look like the ass you are.

The question, oh ye of tiny mind, was "how to end the violence in GAZA and, by extension, the middle east.
Not, oh ass of asses. War in Ukraine, or Terrorism in Sweden, or even Uganda.

That you continue to attempt to divert the thread is because the answer to the question
Eliminate Christianity, Judaism, and Islam cracks open your religious doubts and forces you to see that monotheism in any form is an evil thrust upon the world to take advantage of the fear of the ignorant, e.g., YOU.

I understand, I truly do.
If YOUR religion is not pure and true then it is false and the idea of having spent so much of your life in pursuit of lies must be horrifying.

So anything causing you to doubt must be deflected, called lies, attacked and destroyed.

1715856719321.png

Perhaps if you'd address the topic your religious bigotry might get some respect.
From me? No
you're a hate mongering religious bigot.
I consider it my religious duty to help you look like the ass you are.

The question, oh ye of tiny mind, was "how to end the violence in GAZA and, by extension, the middle east.
Not, oh ass of asses. War in Ukraine, or Terrorism in Sweden, or even Uganda.

That you continue to attempt to divert the thread is because the answer to the question
Eliminate Christianity, Judaism, and Islam cracks open your religious doubts and forces you to see that monotheism in any form is an evil thrust upon the world to take advantage of the fear of the ignorant, e.g., YOU.

I understand, I truly do.
If YOUR religion is not pure and true then it is false and the idea of having spent so much of your life in pursuit of lies must be horrifying.

So anything causing you to doubt must be deflected, called lies, attacked and destroyed.

View attachment 947514
I'm an atheist. I've always been an atheist.

Forum List

Back