Democrats and ATF Want to Stop 5.56 Ammo

Yes hunters need their armor piercing ammo for those really tough does. Why not spent uranium? You never know when you'll come across some buck who just had his body clad in titanium plates. And everyone knows it's every American's god given right to cut a buck in half with one shot.

Gun lickers have just lost their shit.
not all 5.56 are armor piecing you know that right?
The Truth About M855 5.56 NATO Ammunition - The Truth About Guns

.........................y.....e......s.........................................................................................
why don't I believe you?

Because your mind has a set of memes it needs to believe and if the world doesn't conform to the rolodex your brain rejects the information.

Anything else?

now that's funny coming from the guy who seems to believe the ban on 5.56 ammo is a good thing just cuz the government says so

Why would you immediately prove my point?

.........................y.....e......s.........................................................................................
why don't I believe you?

Because your mind has a set of memes it needs to believe and if the world doesn't conform to the rolodex your brain rejects the information.

Anything else?

now that's funny coming from the guy who seems to believe the ban on 5.56 ammo is a good thing just cuz the government says so

what that you are a 2 dimensional sheep ready to willingly follow everything the government says?

here we go again with the juvenile penis references

tell me do you still giggle when you say "boobies"?

No,

but she jiggles when someone notices her boobies

Yes hunters need their armor piercing ammo for those really tough does. Why not spent uranium? You never know when you'll come across some buck who just had his body clad in titanium plates. And everyone knows it's every American's god given right to cut a buck in half with one shot.

:lmao:
You do realize armor piercing 5.56 would only put 22 caliber hole in a deer, certainly would not cut it in half... shit for brains.
You really got to pick a scarier boogie man than firearms... now back to your safe space. Snowflake

Let them want in one hand and shit in the other and let's see which fills the fastest.

why don't I believe you?

Anything else?

what that you are a 2 dimensional sheep ready to willingly follow everything the government says?

That is an insult to sheep everywhere.

Anti-gun nutters never know their ass from a hole in the ground when It comes to things they don't understand... their safe places are a vacuum when it comes to knowledge.

Anti-gun nutters are compensating for their shortcomings… They rely on career politicians to make up for the shortcomings. LOL

The sheep, who are terrified of their own shadow and need a gun to 'pertect them from the world'. Go to your safe space snowflakes. 65 million school children go through life every day without a gun but the snowflakes are so scared of life they need a blanky.

Moron.......do you even think before you post.....5.56 is a low powered round.....any rifle round will penetrate body armor, moron.

How long does it take po po to get to your trailer park?

Any women in your trailer?

Only the ones who can't escape.........

The sheep, who are terrified of their own shadow and need a gun to 'pertect them from the world'. Go to your safe space snowflakes. 65 million school children go through life every day without a gun but the snowflakes are so scared of life they need a blanky.
You Really ought to pick a scarier boogie man... firearms are harmless on their own. Jack weed

Forum List

Back