Democrats and ATF Want to Stop 5.56 Ammo

Yes hunters need their armor piercing ammo for those really tough does. Why not spent uranium? You never know when you'll come across some buck who just had his body clad in titanium plates. And everyone knows it's every American's god given right to cut a buck in half with one shot.

Gun lickers have just lost their shit.

Yes hunters need their armor piercing ammo for those really tough does. Why not spent uranium? You never know when you'll come across some buck who just had his body clad in titanium plates. And everyone knows it's every American's god given right to cut a buck in half with one shot.

not all 5.56 are armor piecing you know that right?
The Truth About M855 5.56 NATO Ammunition - The Truth About Guns

.........................y.....e......s.........................................................................................

.........................y.....e......s.........................................................................................
why don't I believe you?

How long does it take po po to get to your trailer park?

Any women in your trailer?

Just when your mom stays over to 'comfort' the old guys. I would have thought 6 a night was the limit but she 'comforted' 10 and was ready for more. Of course she said she had to get home to nurse you so that cut into her quality back time.

So how about end the personal attacks and get back to the OP like you are supposed to. I will oblige and do the same.

Democrats want to limit the sale of armor piercing rounds to the public. I'm pretty sure law enforcement does to as they are the ones that are being shot at.

This post is reported ..personal attacks against family members are against the USMB rules

Just when your mom stays over to 'comfort' the old guys. I would have thought 6 a night was the limit but she 'comforted' 10 and was ready for more. Of course she said she had to get home to nurse you so that cut into her quality back time.

So how about end the personal attacks and get back to the OP like you are supposed to. I will oblige and do the same.

Democrats want to limit the sale of armor piercing rounds to the public. I'm pretty sure law enforcement does to as they are the ones that are being shot at.

This post is reported ..personal attacks against family members are against the USMB ruLes

cry baby cry

How long does it take the polease to get to your "residence"?

Do you live with any women?

that's OK I'll use 6.8

That's a rather pricey decision.

This is just a leftover from Obama. He was very anti-American.

Many gun shops closed because of Obama. Ammunition was scarce, I think

because he had the government buying it.

They aren't armor piercing you empty headed idiot.

How long does it take the polease to get to your "residence"?

Do you live with any women?
when seconds count the cop are just minutes or hours away

why don't I believe you?

Because your mind has a set of memes it needs to believe and if the world doesn't conform to the rolodex your brain rejects the information.

Anything else?

Anti-gun nutters like yourself don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to firearms and ammo. So they should just be ignored and written off as snowflakes trying to find their safe space.

why don't I believe you?

Because your mind has a set of memes it needs to believe and if the world doesn't conform to the rolodex your brain rejects the information.

Anything else?

now that's funny coming from the guy who seems to believe the ban on 5.56 ammo is a good thing just cuz the government says so

Forum List

Back