Democrat Shoots Opponent After Political Disagreement On Facebook

Well, that's a great argument for Gun Control, but that's probably not what you were going for here.

It's kind of like one of those stories about how someone shot a friend or family member during an argument over a donut. The ignore that there were probably years of acrimony in the relationship.

then again, given some of the crazy I encounter on USMB, I'm kind of glad you people don't know my real name or where I actually live.
Almost all attempted murders using a gun is committed by Democrats.

We need Democrat Control.

...members on USMB get very pissed off/hateful also---they seem to want to resort to violence

Yeah but nobody gives a fuck if USMB members shoot each other, Facebook on the other hand provides a means to stream videos of members shooting each other in real-time, which of course provides a significant boost to Ad revenues.

LOL two nitwits armed with guns, sounds like America today. Look only at the NRA being played by the Russians. Russian intelligence must laugh, they have our president in a bromance with Vladie and the NRA in their back pocket. Meanwhile the republican congress is collecting government welfare checks when they aren't wasting tax payer money on trips, sound booths, or doing inside trading. Trump may be the greatest swamp leader in history.

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'
A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign sellers want a say on gun control

'Glock’s pistols are used by about 65% of US police departments, but the company also lobbies in favor of the American public’s access to firearms. Glock says it gave more than $100,000 to the National Rifle Association and its programs in 2016. Italy’s gun-making Beretta family is a big contributor to the gun lobby group.'
Inside the shadowy world of America's 10 biggest gunmakers

LOL two nitwits armed with guns, sounds like America today. Look only at the NRA being played by the Russians. Russian intelligence must laugh, they have our president in a bromance with Vladie and the NRA in their back pocket. Meanwhile the republican congress is collecting government welfare checks when they aren't wasting tax payer money on trips, sound booths, or doing inside trading. Trump may be the greatest swamp leader in history.

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'
A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign sellers want a say on gun control

'Glock’s pistols are used by about 65% of US police departments, but the company also lobbies in favor of the American public’s access to firearms. Glock says it gave more than $100,000 to the National Rifle Association and its programs in 2016. Italy’s gun-making Beretta family is a big contributor to the gun lobby group.'
Inside the shadowy world of America's 10 biggest gunmakers

The obligatory shitforbrains post about guns running around shooting people post.

But, I'm way to lazy to drive all the way to someone's house to do it.
I just stay home and kick the dog.

Spoken like a true coward....
Only a sick pussy of a man would do that. Now we know.

While I wouldn't advocate gun violence, I would call it justified if you got kicked around a bit for that comment.

Uh-oh, time for Zuckerberg to be hauled in front of Congress again.... Mark you got some more 'xplainin' to do.:D

Is it just me or is Facebook having a BAD fucking year?

Don't use it.....wouldn't know
You're not missing much... bunch of inane chatter stuffed with Ads for shit you probably don't need or want.

I was however eluding to the fact that Facebook Stock has been hammered as of late (it lost 19% of its market cap in ONE DAY) primarily because of a "fake news" election interference, user privacy concerns and worries that its business prospects might be dimming.

Uh-oh, time for Zuckerberg to be hauled in front of Congress again.... Mark you got some more 'xplainin' to do.:D

Is it just me or is Facebook having a BAD fucking year?

Don't use it.....wouldn't know
You're not missing much... bunch of inane chatter stuffed with Ads for shit you probably don't need or want.

I was however eluding to the fact that Facebook Stock has been hammered as of late (it lost 19% of its market cap in ONE DAY) primarily because of a "fake news" election interference, user privacy concerns and worries that its business prospects might be dimming.
Facebook is shedding massive traffic – and it’s apparently flocking to YouTube

"It is unclear who Stephens, a felon, supports politically, but Sebring, a pizza delivery driver and married father-of-two, is a registered Democrat who follows Barack Obama on Twitter"

You have to admire a pizza delivery guy who can support a wife, two kids. Maybe I should be a Democrat.
Hey, the pizza boy delivers!

4ede45d8afa97.image.jpg

"It is unclear who Stephens, a felon, supports politically, but Sebring, a pizza delivery driver and married father-of-two, is a registered Democrat who follows Barack Obama on Twitter"

You have to admire a pizza delivery guy who can support a wife, two kids. Maybe I should be a Democrat.
Hey, the pizza boy delivers!

4ede45d8afa97.image.jpg

Cheese curd?

Almost all attempted murders using a gun is committed by Democrats.

We need Democrat Control.

Um, no... most gun crime is commited by gun owners...which is why we need gun control.
63 shootings last weekend in Chicago - guess we just need to go thru the registered gun database to see who did it.

Forum List

Back