Leftwing Activist Lies to Get on the Trump Jury

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Second Trump juror dismissed after failing to disclose arrest for vandalizing right-leaning political ads
A juror in former President Trump's criminal trial was dismissed after it was revealed he had been previously arrested for tearing down right-leaning political ads. This comes shortly after another juror was excused for expressing concerns about her ability to remain fair and impartial.

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
Only surprise is the left wing biased judge that refuses to step down didn’t keep this liar on the jury.

Second Trump juror dismissed after failing to disclose arrest for vandalizing right-leaning political ads
A juror in former President Trump's criminal trial was dismissed after it was revealed he had been previously arrested for tearing down right-leaning political ads. This comes shortly after another juror was excused for expressing concerns about her ability to remain fair and impartial.

Only surprise is the left wing biased judge that refuses to step down didn’t keep this liar on the jury.
Were only that non-moonbats would be this Machiavellian.

Just think of the lying libs already selected as jurors who have NOT been discovered as Trump-hating leftists.

Actually a good point made is the problem of finding anyone in NYC or NY that does not have an opinion about Trump

Yet they must

Some of the jury was dismissed on the first day when asked do they have an opinion about Trump

that is so hilarious

then they were asked could they could not be impartial. They lost more people. Well I guess part of it was do they really want to sit for a jury and have to listen to Trump.

well at least they were honest about it.

The rest avoided that mind field

What was left was New Yorkers who read the New Your Time

One jurist admits that his family members were republican lobbyist
but say he could be impartial and was not dismissed

When Mr Blanche a lawyer repeatedly pressed another man to give his true opinion of Mr Trump, the individual blithely replied: "If I was sitting in a bar I'd be happy to tell you." but he said he can be fair.

yeah my kind of guy

They even went thru social media post of jury members to weed out some who were a little to bold in their opinions.

Still in the end it will be trump (a New Yorker living in Florida) against Ney Yorkers living in New York

a panel was determined. So let the show start.

They will keep vetting all of the seated jurors. Guaranteed that these will not be the only two booted from the jury
You don’t think they’re scrubbing their social media this very minute?

Even Alvin Bragg chose NOT to bring this case to trail. He refused to do so because there was nothing there.

There are two lawyers on the jury if they both just side against each other Trump wins.

A left-wing activist lied to get on the Trump jury?? :omg:

:rolleyes:

1713477413706.png

People try to get on juries.
sometimes
they want to write a book
sometimes they want to right a wrong
sometimes they want to be famous

I'm sure many Trumpinista are in the pool and will be dismissed as well.

Would it make you angry if a Trump supporter were dismissed for their obvious bias?

If it doesn't then this OP shows only your hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back