Democrat Shoots Opponent After Political Disagreement On Facebook

Sounds like both of the men were violent. One was just unarmed.

Crazy Florida people. Not just Florida Man, but Florida men.

Apparently one was unarmed by law. I would guess the other one knew that.

Kinda shoots down the whole "A violent democrat attacks a fine upstanding republican" train of thought.

They are both nuts.

Are you saying that the guy who shot the other guy was as nuts as the guy who was being shot at?

Because THAT is nuts.

I didn't say anything about who is more insane. Just that both ARE insane.

You don't think getting into an argument on FaceBook and getting so angry that you start sending explicit threats to someone is a sign of sanity? And when you see them pull up in front of your house (he must have told him where he lived) you charge towards the car, makes him sane?

He didn't tell him, the guy already knew. The shooter is in the wrong here. Going to someone's house that you know is unarmed

and shooting them is not cool, k? There is no justification for that.

Someone threatened him and he armed up and went to call him out. There are plenty of conservatives on these forums who claim they would do the same thing.
But yeah, he is headed for prison. I'm good with that.

Specifically, what were the threats?

Again, you are so eager to swallow whatever the media says. You do realize the way they make their money is on advertising and sensationalism pays don't you?
Snowflakes disease.

Would you prefer "moved rapidly"?

Seems you're just another snowflake who will happily swallow anything the media throws at you.

Typical for snowflakes ya know

Really? One of us is getting upset over what someone said online. One of us is not.
One of us is looking at the situation. And one of us is trying to make it political.

I think you qualify as a snowflake far more than I do. But if you would sit idly by and have some felon threaten you repeatedly, I guess that is your way.

Kinda shoots down the whole "A violent democrat attacks a fine upstanding republican" train of thought.

They are both nuts.

Are you saying that the guy who shot the other guy was as nuts as the guy who was being shot at?

Because THAT is nuts.

You don't think getting into an argument on FaceBook and getting so angry that you start sending explicit threats to someone is a sign of sanity? And when you see them pull up in front of your house (he must have told him where he lived) you charge towards the car, makes him sane?

He didn't tell him, the guy already knew. The shooter is in the wrong here. Going to someone's house that you know is unarmed

And the fat boy will go to prison. No problem. I am not justifying the shooting. Just calling both of them nuts.

Yes, words posted on Fakebook is just as violent as grabbing a gun and driving over to someone’s house and shooting them.

Moron.

Oh, so you think threatening someone doesn't mean anything?

Also, if you had read the article you linked, the man who was shot was charging towards the shooter. "When Stephens saw Sebring, he charged towards him, which was when the suspect opened fire.".
Sebring armed himself with an AR-15 and a Glock and drove over to Stephens’ house in Wallace Ave – just two miles away from his own home, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

When he arrived, with his Glock in a holster tucked in his waistband, he honked his horn and waited for Stephens to come out to confront him about the messages, police say.

When Stephens saw Sebring, he charged towards him, which was when the suspect opened fire.“

So he ambushed him. 50 years of hard labor. Another 20 for being a Leftist with a gun.

Someone threatened him and he armed up and went to call him out. There are plenty of conservatives on these forums who claim they would do the same thing.

Man, you set yourself up for a lot there.

Specifically, what were the threats?

Again, you are so eager to swallow whatever the media says. You do realize the way they make their money is on advertising and sensationalism pays don't you?
Snowflakes disease.

I am going by what the article says. But then, so are you.

Really? One of us is getting upset over what someone said online. One of us is not.
One of us is looking at the situation. And one of us is trying to make it political.

I think you qualify as a snowflake far more than I do. But if you would sit idly by and have some felon threaten you repeatedly, I guess that is your way.

Yes I agree, you appear to be getting triggered.....especially after mentioning that you have shot someone.

(Address withheld)

They are both nuts.

Because THAT is nuts.

He’s provided us with a good taste of Leftism with his lame justification for shooting unarmed people.

They are both nuts.

Because THAT is nuts.

He’s provided us with a good taste of Leftism with his lame justification for shooting unarmed people.

Widely known known as unarmed.

Yes I agree, you appear to be getting triggered.....especially after mentioning that you have shot someone.

(Address withheld)

Did you not notice the "lmao" after the joke? A sense of humor is a wonderful thing.

They are both nuts.

Because THAT is nuts.

Did I?

They are both nuts.

Because THAT is nuts.

Or at least not legally armed. If you think that being a felon automatically means you are unarmed you are blissfully naive.

Looking at the fat boy who did the shooting, I'd be willing to bet he has pics of his Glock and AR on his FaceBook page. He looks like the type.

Did you not notice the "lmao" after the joke? A sense of humor is a wonderful thing.

True......but have you ever heard the expression...."there's truth in jest"?
For all we know, maybe you have.
Personally, I don't go around making fun of killing people. That's a sign of poor judgement imo.

Just as going to someones home armed and angry over an argument is poor judgement.

True......but have you ever heard the expression...."there's truth in jest"?
For all we know, maybe you have.
Personally, I don't go around making fun of killing people. That's a sign of poor judgement imo.

Just as going to someones home armed and angry over an argument is poor judgement.

For all we know anyone on these forums may have.

I make fun of a lot of things. But, if you will reread my comment, I don't believe I said "kill". For all you know I could have just shot someone in the leg and buttocks. :04:

Looks like this can be chalked up to another very serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

There are several TDS sufferers that regularly post here. I've even implored a few of the worst cases to seek help from a mental health professional because the mental disorder seems to be seriously affecting their ability to think reasonably and rationally in a negative way. Their critical thinking skills have few the coop.

4EEDDCA300000578-6039385-image-a-13_1533732366385.jpg

From the looks of the scumbag Democrat, it appears that he may also be an incel. I've noticed a significant overlap between incels and TDS sufferers. The two conditions often go hand in hand. Danielpelos is a prime example.

Because THAT is nuts.

Or at least not legally armed. If you think that being a felon automatically means you are unarmed you are blissfully naive.

Looking at the fat boy who did the shooting, I'd be willing to bet he has pics of his Glock and AR on his FaceBook page. He looks like the type.

He never had a gun, ever.

He never had a gun, ever.
Shooting unarmed people because you disagree with their opinion is normal in Leftardland.

Forum List

Back