Leftwing Activist Lies to Get on the Trump Jury

Just think of the lying libs already selected as jurors who have NOT been discovered as Trump-hating leftists.
Or the lying MAGATS "already selected as jurors who have NOT been discovered as Trump" doll humping weirdosexuals?

Second Trump juror dismissed after failing to disclose arrest for vandalizing right-leaning political ads
A juror in former President Trump's criminal trial was dismissed after it was revealed he had been previously arrested for tearing down right-leaning political ads. This comes shortly after another juror was excused for expressing concerns about her ability to remain fair and impartial.

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
Only surprise is the left wing biased judge that refuses to step down didn’t keep this liar on the jury.
Trumps chances for a fair trial are slim to none ..

Second Trump juror dismissed after failing to disclose arrest for vandalizing right-leaning political ads
A juror in former President Trump's criminal trial was dismissed after it was revealed he had been previously arrested for tearing down right-leaning political ads. This comes shortly after another juror was excused for expressing concerns about her ability to remain fair and impartial.

Only surprise is the left wing biased judge that refuses to step down didn’t keep this liar on the jury.
Just means the process works, thank goodness!

No shock lying under oath is acceptable to you.

After all, you’re a fucking fascist leftist.
No I'm not a 'leftist' you partisan asshole. I just believe this jury selection is a farce. The orange bag O' shit broke laws he's been indicted for and I want to see the due process unfold without any more delays or fuckery.

"Just think of the lying libs already selected as jurors who have NOT been discovered as Trump-hating leftists."
------------------------------------------------

Just think of the lying MAGAs already selected as jurors who have NOT been discovered as Biden-hating QAnon'rs. WWG1WGA?

------------------------------------------------

Just think of the lying MAGAs already selected as jurors who have NOT been discovered as Biden-hating QAnon'rs. WWG1WGA?
I doubt there will be one single Trump voter on that jury.

And I have no idea what that acronym means.

Even Alvin Bragg chose NOT to bring this case to trail. He refused to do so because there was nothing there.
Think you mean Cy Vance? He was Bragg's predecessor.

He chose not to charge the "hush money" case, and his investigators quit the DA's office when Bragg took it back up.

Looks to me like the system worked..cool...that's encouraging~

Forum List

Back