Democrat Shoots Opponent After Political Disagreement On Facebook

What was the debate about? Whether we should put Americans or illegals first?

Must have been about gun control...

Last edited:
"Sebring then armed himself with an AR-15 and Glock, drove round to Stephens' house just two miles away from his own home, and opened fire"

At least the reporter was able to find some good in the story. The offender used the worst weapons in the world short of an atomic bomb. I would not be shocked to find the shooter, in fact, used a BB gun and a butter knife. It just sounds so much scarier when they get to say ... "He used a GLOCK!"

"It is unclear who Stephens, a felon, supports politically, but Sebring, a pizza delivery driver and married father-of-two, is a registered Democrat who follows Barack Obama on Twitter"

You have to admire a pizza delivery guy who can support a wife, two kids. Maybe I should be a Democrat.

The key word, currently, is 'Democrat'. Democrats have lost their freaking minds and have become extremely violent in their growing intolerance.

This, btw, is what happens when you stop teaching kids in sports there are winners and losers and how to handle both winning and losing...when instead you just give everyone a 'participation trophy'.

There was no 'political participation trophy'. Runner-up is the LOSER. Hillary lost, and snowflakes lost their minds.

Sounds like both of the men were violent. One was just unarmed.

Crazy Florida people. Not just Florida Man, but Florida men.

Apparently one was unarmed by law. I would guess the other one knew that.

Kinda shoots down the whole "A violent democrat attacks a fine upstanding republican" train of thought.

They are both nuts.

Kinda shoots down the whole "A violent democrat attacks a fine upstanding republican" train of thought.

They are both nuts.

Convicted felons can't vote. I'm guessing the Democrat was brought up in the "snowflake" way.

They are both nuts.

Convicted felons can't vote.

Yeah! This isn't California.

They are both nuts.

Are you saying that the guy who shot the other guy was as nuts as the guy who was being shot at?

Because THAT is nuts.

...members on USMB get very pissed off/hateful also---they seem to want to resort to violence

...members on USMB get very pissed off/hateful also---they seem to want to resort to violence

But, I'm way to lazy to drive all the way to someone's house to do it.

I just stay home and kick the dog.

mug_decaf.jpg

Uh-oh, time for Zuckerberg to be hauled in front of Congress again.... Mark you got some more 'xplainin' to do.:D

Is it just me or is Facebook having a BAD fucking year?

They are both nuts.

Interesting choice of words there Mr. Democrat. But it certainly does not "shoot" down the "Violent Democrat" part at all.

You are kinda making light of the fact that one person actively went after the other and pulled the trigger.
Do you know what the felony conviction was for? Could have been a white collar crime (non violent). Maybe forged a check? Did you know that being the "Regulation nation", it's not difficult to commit a felony in the USA? Many easy ways to accidentally do so.

I'm fairly certain if the other guy had gone to the Democrats house and shot the Democrat, you and the media would be howling a much different tune than

"both are nuts".

Last edited:

Well, that's a great argument for Gun Control, but that's probably not what you were going for here.

It's kind of like one of those stories about how someone shot a friend or family member during an argument over a donut. The ignore that there were probably years of acrimony in the relationship.

then again, given some of the crazy I encounter on USMB, I'm kind of glad you people don't know my real name or where I actually live.

Forum List

Back