Democrat Shoots Opponent After Political Disagreement On Facebook

63 shootings last weekend in Chicago - guess we just need to go thru the registered gun database to see who did it.

Awesome. Let's actually start a meaningful registered gun database instead of just having folks drive over to Indiana and buy a trunkload of unregistered guns.

GFY. Let's take inventory of how many dildos you own, k?

I'm for dildo registration.

63 shootings last weekend in Chicago - guess we just need to go thru the registered gun database to see who did it.

Awesome. Let's actually start a meaningful registered gun database instead of just having folks drive over to Indiana and buy a trunkload of unregistered guns.

Ah, so you admit you only want to
A. Confiscate all guns.
B. Go after law abiding gun owners only.

Fascist.

"It is unclear who Stephens, a felon, supports politically, but Sebring, a pizza delivery driver and married father-of-two, is a registered Democrat who follows Barack Obama on Twitter"

You have to admire a pizza delivery guy who can support a wife, two kids. Maybe I should be a Democrat.
Hey, the pizza boy delivers!

4ede45d8afa97.image.jpg

Cheese curd?
LOL

Yeah, let's go with that. I know I can support a family distributing cheese curd...

Once again you fail to connect the dots......

If this was done ONLY for Democrats and Left Beenies, the so called "gun violence" problem would disappear.

Seems that's the only thing hard for you to swallow.

Sounds like both of the men were violent. One was just unarmed.

Crazy Florida people. Not just Florida Man, but Florida men.
Yes, words posted on Fakebook is just as violent as grabbing a gun and driving over to someone’s house and shooting them.

Moron.

Oh, so you think threatening someone doesn't mean anything?

Also, if you had read the article you linked, the man who was shot was charging towards the shooter. "When Stephens saw Sebring, he charged towards him, which was when the suspect opened fire.".

Apparently one was unarmed by law. I would guess the other one knew that.

Kinda shoots down the whole "A violent democrat attacks a fine upstanding republican" train of thought.

They are both nuts.

Convicted felons can't vote. I'm guessing the Democrat was brought up in the "snowflake" way.

True. The victim of the shooting has no party affiliations since he is a convicted felon.

Also, if you had read the article you linked, the man who was shot was charging towards the shooter. "When Stephens saw Sebring, he charged towards him, which was when the suspect opened fire.".

"Charging"........

I suspect there's some journalistic sensationalism going on in that story.

but the shooting part is hard to embellish.

Yes, words posted on Fakebook is just as violent as grabbing a gun and driving over to someone’s house and shooting them.

Moron.

After the guy pulls up in his driveway honking the horn?

Last time somebody did that at my house, I told them I was about to put one through their engine block.

Apparently one was unarmed by law. I would guess the other one knew that.

Kinda shoots down the whole "A violent democrat attacks a fine upstanding republican" train of thought.

They are both nuts.

Are you saying that the guy who shot the other guy was as nuts as the guy who was being shot at?

Because THAT is nuts.

I didn't say anything about who is more insane. Just that both ARE insane.

You don't think getting into an argument on FaceBook and getting so angry that you start sending explicit threats to someone is a sign of sanity? And when you see them pull up in front of your house (he must have told him where he lived) you charge towards the car, makes him sane?

Moron.

Sebring armed himself with an AR-15 and a Glock and drove over to Stephens’ house in Wallace Ave – just two miles away from his own home, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

When he arrived, with his Glock in a holster tucked in his waistband, he honked his horn and waited for Stephens to come out to confront him about the messages, police say.

When Stephens saw Sebring, he charged towards him, which was when the suspect opened fire.“

So he ambushed him. 50 years of hard labor. Another 20 for being a Leftist with a gun.

They are both nuts.

Interesting choice of words there Mr. Democrat. But it certainly does not "shoot" down the "Violent Democrat" part at all.

You are kinda making light of the fact that one person actively went after the other and pulled the trigger.
Do you know what the felony conviction was for? Could have been a white collar crime (non violent). Maybe forged a check? Did you know that being the "Regulation nation", it's not difficult to commit a felony in the USA? Many easy ways to accidentally do so.

I'm fairly certain if the other guy had gone to the Democrats house and shot the Democrat, you and the media would be howling a much different tune than

"both are nuts".

Really? YOu think you know what I would be saying? Try again, junior. I'd be saying the same thing if the positions were reversed and the democrat had sent the felon explicit threats and the felon went and shot him.

Yes, both are nuts. The felon obviously gave out his address, which is nutty as hell. He obviously had no problem threatening the goofy, nerdy looking democrat. And he was bold enough to charge towards the car when the dem arrived. Pretend he is an angel if you want. I call'em like I see'em.

"Charging"........

I suspect there's some journalistic sensationalism going on in that story.

but the shooting part is hard to embellish.

Would you prefer "moved rapidly"?

Moron.

Sebring armed himself with an AR-15 and a Glock and drove over to Stephens’ house in Wallace Ave – just two miles away from his own home, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

When he arrived, with his Glock in a holster tucked in his waistband, he honked his horn and waited for Stephens to come out to confront him about the messages, police say.

When Stephens saw Sebring, he charged towards him, which was when the suspect opened fire.“

So he ambushed him. 50 years of hard labor. Another 20 for being a Leftist with a gun.

Someone threatened him and he armed up and went to call him out. There are plenty of conservatives on these forums who claim they would do the same thing.

But yeah, he is headed for prison. I'm good with that.

Really? YOu think you know what I would be saying? Try again, junior. I'd be saying the same thing if the positions were reversed and the democrat had sent the felon explicit threats and the felon went and shot him.

Yes, both are nuts. The felon obviously gave out his address, which is nutty as hell. He obviously had no problem threatening the goofy, nerdy looking democrat. And he was bold enough to charge towards the car when the dem arrived. Pretend he is an angel if you want. I call'em like I see'em.

my my...that would make you an exceptional snowflake.

It's sad that you can't differentiate between verbal exchanges and physical violence.
Is that how you were taught? If someone says something you don't like....shoot em?

my my...that would make you an exceptional snowflake.

It's sad that you can't differentiate between verbal exchanges and physical violence.
Is that how you were taught? If someone says something you don't like....shoot em?

I haven't gone to shoot anyone in years. lmao

I think receiving threats from a convicted felon constitutes a bit more than "...someone says something you don't like...".

Forum List

Back