Democrat Senator won't release love letters, er....emails... from Baseball shooter

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Illinois scumbag, Senator dick durbin refuses to release the emails between his office and the baseball shooter, the bernie sanders supporter who tried to murder Republicans......

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Durbin’s Office Won’t Release Emails With GOP Baseball Shooter

Democratic Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin’s office will not release reported email correspondence with anti-GOP shooter James Hodgkinson.

An Associated Press report says, “Hodgkinson also visited the office of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, whose campaign he had worked on as a volunteer, and was in email contact with the two Democratic senators from his home state.”

The “two Democratic senators from his home state” of Illinois would presumably be Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.

When The Daily Caller reached out to Sen. Durbin’s office, we received this comment, “Mr. Hodgkinson contacted our office to state his opinion on a variety of legislation over the years. Those emails were all given to USCP and are part of the current investigation.”

When TheDC asked for more details, or whether they planned to publicly release the emails Hodgkinson sent, no response was received.

TheDC also repeatedly contacted Sen. Duckworth’s office looking for a comment or a release of the emails, but received no response.

if it's part of an investigation why should they?

it does seem at times we think we have a right to see everything out there and i simply don't agree. "public opinion mobs" and "mob mentality" has done enough damage in the social warrior era and i'm ok with that going away.

it does seem at times we think we have a right to see everything out there and i simply don't agree. "public opinion mobs" and "mob mentality" has done enough damage in the social warrior era and i'm ok with that going away.

The guy is dead...what investigation? They can release the emails.....they just don't want people to see the love fest between the two democrat Senators and the shooter....

The guy is dead...what investigation? They can release the emails.....they just don't want people to see the love fest between the two democrat Senators and the shooter....
if the mails have not been released, as you say, then how can you know this? don't you get mad at liberals who take advantage of situations like this to spread things they can't prove?

if the mails have not been released, as you say, then how can you know this? don't you get mad at liberals who take advantage of situations like this to spread things they can't prove?

Maybe the same way liberals know about the collusion with Russia by Trump. Don't you get mad at conservatives who take advantage of situations like this to spread things they can't prove?

Maybe the same way liberals know about the collusion with Russia by Trump. Don't you get mad at conservatives who take advantage of situations like this to spread things they can't prove?
not a fan of ANYONE doing it.

Forum List

Back