Democrat mayor to get therapy for groping

Declaring he "must become a better person," San Diego Mayor Bob Filner announced Friday he will undergo two weeks of counseling

What sort of country do we live in when the Mayor of a major city needs TWO WEEKS OF COUNSELING to understand that you're not supposed to go about sexually harassing women?
This joker doesn't need counseling what he needs is to spend a few weeks locked in a cell with Bubba "the salad tosser", let 'em learn first hand how much fun unwanted "sexual advances" really are.

Declaring he "must become a better person," San Diego Mayor Bob Filner announced Friday he will undergo two weeks of counseling

What sort of country do we live in when the Mayor of a major city needs TWO WEEKS OF COUNSELING to understand that you're not supposed to go about sexually harassing women?
This joker doesn't need counseling what he needs is to spend a few weeks locked in a cell with Bubba "the salad tosser", let 'em learn first hand how much fun unwanted "sexual advances" really are.

obamanation?

this is how it seems to usually work:

republican accused of the same, republicans kick guy out or basically force him to resign

democrat accused of same...get therapy, you're still a great guy, just with minor flaws

but...there the GOP has a war on women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@##$!!#!###@#$@$

Declaring he "must become a better person," San Diego Mayor Bob Filner announced Friday he will undergo two weeks of counseling after a series of women came forward and claimed the former Democratic congressman made unwanted sexual advances that included groping, kissing and offensive comments.

San Diego mayor to get therapy amid scandal - SFGate

lol
This ass should just go away in shame. I hate people who take advantage of their position. Just put your head down and go away forever.

Declaring he "must become a better person," San Diego Mayor Bob Filner announced Friday he will undergo two weeks of counseling after a series of women came forward and claimed the former Democratic congressman made unwanted sexual advances that included groping, kissing and offensive comments.

San Diego mayor to get therapy amid scandal - SFGate

lol
This ass should just go away in shame. I hate people who take advantage of their position. Just put your head down and go away forever.

yep

Democrats are trying to force him out as they should as he's a shit. Poor yurt.

cite

They are trying but all he is agreeing to is two weeks therapy. Damn, just leave in shame. No one told you yo be a pig. Your party is asking you to leave, I am sure those women are as well.

do you have a cite for that? i don't see dems trying to make him leave. if you give me a cite, i'll believe it.

this is how it seems to usually work:

republican accused of the same, republicans kick guy out or basically force him to resign

democrat accused of same...get therapy, you're still a great guy, just with minor flaws

but...there the GOP has a war on women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@##$!!#!###@#$@$

No dude. You are off on this one.

They are trying but all he is agreeing to is two weeks therapy. Damn, just leave in shame. No one told you yo be a pig. Your party is asking you to leave, I am sure those women are as well.

do you have a cite for that? i don't see dems trying to make him leave. if you give me a cite, i'll believe it.

Ok. I just heard it on a right wing radio station here locally. At work right now on phone but will link you when I get home.

Gerry Studds got a standing ovation from democrats.

Studds is gay so that makes it better than a prostitute.

Which is odd. Liberals would legalize prostitution putting what Vittner did, and what Spitzer did on a par with getting a ham sandwich at the diner.

Still don't believe the dems aren't denoucing this pig?

Rehab means never having to say you are sorry. The double standard is alive and well. Democrat perverts never quit.

meh, Vitter, who isn't a Democrat, got re-elected and is held in high regard by Republicans. As is that idiot governor from South Carolina.

Forum List

Back