How a Vegan Gets More Protein Than You

So far as the health aspect of it, that fake stuff is, a lot of times, more unhealthy than the real stuff. Ever read the ingredients on some of those labels?

How about bird nest soup?
author-tim-gunn-eww-facial-expression-fkrsx80syb1cjfg9.gif

That's probably the most common argument I hear from people: "you can't get enough protein eating just plants."

I'm not a protein worshipper. Neither am I a bodybuilder. But I was actually surprised by how much protein I get in a day. This is my typical diet every day although it's not set in stone.

Breakfast
Protein shake: 54
Bowl of berries: 2

Work snack
Healthy cookie (Lenny &Larry): 16
4 oz pumpkin seeds: 40

Lunch
Sausage & mushrooms: 24
Salad: 10

Snack
Protein bar: 20

Dinner
Omelet with added tofu: 24

Total: 190
protein is not the issue, they are not getting L'Argynine (spelling?) and many minerals.

He's dead?
My bad. For some reason I thought he died.

The rest of my comment stands. Eating raw liver may or may not be healthful, I honestly do not know. But it was disingenuous of him to claim he achieved a body like that from his diet when he was in reality juiced up to his eyeballs

Plus eating raw organs reminds me too much of that scene from Game of Thrones where she was forced to eat the raw horse heart

My bad. For some reason I thought he died.

The rest of my comment stands. Eating raw liver may or may not be healthful, I honestly do not know. But it was disingenuous of him to claim he achieved a body like that from his diet when he was in reality juiced up to his eyeballs
I just looked it up....I think he is dead or close to it. Yeah I never bought that he didn't do roids.

I'll live longer than you. I haven't had pork since I was 18 years old. Don't miss it a bit

But look at the Cognitive effects you have suffered .

We remember when you were part of the Forum Outcast group and clearly clinically impaired .

You were yet another mildew sufferer from those tasteless plants .
With more than a touch of Black Spot .
Until B9 and B12 saved your bacon !!!!
:cool:

Forum List

Back