Fanatic Muslims or the Federal Government?

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Sometimes only evil choices are available to the wisdom of man.

Which pestilence is most to be feared?

Lunatic Muslims who believe they will get 72 virgins in Paradise if they take out a few Americans when they blow themselves up? Or, the U. S Federal Government, who under the pretext of keeping us safe, is treading on some of the most sacred parts of the Bill of Rights?

It is a most interesting debate, in large part because there is no consensus among conservatives or liberal loons as to which evil is to be most feared.

I fear the Federal Government the most. But, I am a Scots-Irish boy and we haven't seen a central government we liked going all the way back to The Bravehart and Robert the Bruce.

Remember Bannock Burn!

Its the same argument today, only the oppressors have moved from London and East Anglia to New York and Massachusetts and Washington. They are still trying to tell us what to do, and we are still mad about it.

Profiteerism

We could differentiate a fanatic from a radical. A radical is esteemed to be more politically grounded, while a fanatic is labeled as a self-proclaimed zealot.

Radicals may call themselves fanatics, and a labeled fanatic may claim that he/she is simply a radical.

When information is incomplete, politically charged scenarios may become criminalized or neglected.

Islamic Fundamentalists are so convinced of their opinions that they simply do not care sometimes if they are considered to be radicals or fanatics.

For our modern age of consumerism-catalyzed mercantilism globalization (i.e., eTrade, Burger King), profiteerism is the new face of geo-networking. Indeed, free market hot zones sitting on the boundaries between negotiating nations of differing views (i.e., Hong Kong) become symbols of new age economic dialogue.

How doe profiteerism enter into the debate about radicals and fanatics? Can mercantilism unite the world, or does it create images of consumerism self-gratification?

:afro:

The New York Stock Exchange

Forum List

Back