Romney claims multiple Senators wanted to vote to convict trump, but were afraid of violence against them and their families.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I can see that. trump operates by instilling fear and violence. He can say a few words on his social media site, and there are cult members out there that will commit untold crimes to satisfy his every whim. That is why multiple judges have placed Gag Orders on him. trump uses Mafia tactics to intimidate prosecutors, witnesses, and influence prospective jurors.

There is one judge who has not and will not place a Gag order on trump. That is the judge in Florida named Cannon. And we all know why....

All, while the Political Mafia Boss continues to intimidate witnesses, demean our justice system, and try to influence prospective jurors in his many, many, many upcoming criminal and civil cases.

Face it...the guy is no more that a Mafia Boss in Political Clothing. And you MORONS want him to once again handle top secrets information....?

I can see that. trump operates by instilling fear and violence. He can say a few words on his social media site, and there are cult members out there that will commit untold crimes to satisfy his every whim. That is why multiple judges have placed Gag Orders on him. trump uses Mafia tactics to intimidate prosecutors, witnesses, and influence prospective jurors.

There is one judge who has not and will not place a Gag order on trump. That is the judge in Florida named Cannon. And we all know why....
If they conducted a poll, what percentage of Americans would believe his argument?

What probably happened, at best; is some Establishment politician told Romney while pressured by him that "my family and I fear for our lives so we must not vote to impeach". Meanwhile the real reason was to appease Romney, and, tthey also liked their job and wanted to keep it.

Last edited:
If they conducted a poll, what percentage of Americans would believe his argument?

What probably happened, at best; is some Establishment politician told Romney while pressured by him that "my family and I fear for our lives so we must not vote to impeach". Meanwhile the real reason was to appease Romney, and, tthey also liked their job and wanted to keep it.
You have been reading trump's threats and insane musings, correct? He has threatened Barr, Meadows, and says he wants to execute Miley. But that is a guy who you want as your next Commander in Chief?

He cannot even buy a firearm, but you want him to be your next president? YOU SOUND NEARLY AS CRAZY AS HE DOES!

GOP congressmen and senators will get cancelled if they show any opposition to Trump.
Getting voted out isn't the same as the tall tale that Romney told that there was violence toward the senators and their families. I can appreciate the fact that some of these senators really can't do any other work but senatoring, so they'd be in a hard way if not reelected. But that isn't "violence" which was what Mitt said was promised.

Didn't Romney vote to impeach Trump? If so, then he can provide details of the violence that happened to either himself or his family by the hands of Trump or his supporters.

No one cares what clown boy has to say…

IMG_0884.jpeg

Didn't Romney vote to impeach Trump? If so, then he can provide details of the violence that happened to either himself or his family by the hands of Trump or his supporters.
Romney had the guts to vote his conscious and to vote to remove trump, knowing full well that the vast majority of repubs in the Senate were sitting in their corners shivering for fear of reprisal from the trump cult if they voted as Mitt did.

Don't be stupid. trump operates with threats and dog whistles to his rabid cult.

Romney had the guts to vote his conscious and to vote to remove trump, knowing full well that the vast majority of repubs in the Senate were sitting in their corners shivering for fear of reprisal from the trump cult if they voted as Mitt did.

Don't be stupid. trump operates with threats and dog whistles to his rabid cult.
Being voted out of office isn't a "reprisal", Jim.

Its the democratic process

You have been reading trump's threats and insane musings, correct? He has threatened Barr, Meadows, and says he wants to execute Miley. But that is a guy who you want as your next Commander in Chief?

He cannot even buy a firearm, but you want him to be your next president? YOU SOUND NEARLY AS CRAZY AS HE DOES!
I don't have a horse. we all need competence in the U.S though. China is definitely going to win long term thans tko decades of compromised politicians and their media cheerleaders. The world at least needs a president who wants to win and understands economics and fiscal rsponsibility.

Forum List

Back