Hamas Official Blames Israel for ‘No Real Progress’ in Hostage Talks, Doesn’t Know Which Hostages are Alive

It’s actually very simple. Return those you kidnapped or die.

Good rule of thumb- When a Muslim is talking, assume he's lying. It says in the Koran that they're allowed to lie to non-believers.

Muslims can be the most stuck-up, egotistical racist assholes on the planet.

It would seem to me that the Palis would be far better off trying to find a country that would take them all in because it's pretty damn clear at this point that they can't stay where they are.

Hey, maybe the Uke midget will take them, he needs him some cannon fodder. ;)
Kamaltoe made a point of loudly proclaiming that Israel must ceasefire.

I know she knows that a ceasefire only means that Muslims have an opportunity to reload and plot their next sneak attack.

Cowards like it when you turn your back on them or drop your guard.

Good rule of thumb- When a Muslim is talking, assume he's lying. It says in the Koran that they're allowed to lie to non-believers.

It’s actually in Hamas’ charter that ceasefires and peace treaties are acceptable ONLY if they can be used to deceive and a tool to further the eventual destruction of Israel and slaughter of non believers in the Islamic caliphate.

Ceasefire to them means rearm and regroup.

It’s actually in Hamas’ charter that ceasefires and peace treaties are acceptable ONLY if they can be used to deceive and a tool to further the eventual destruction of Israel and slaughter of non believers in the Islamic caliphate.

Ceasefire to them means rearm and regroup.
Which means the people calling for it hate Israel and are traitorous bastards.

Which means the people calling for it hate Israel and are traitorous bastards.
Yes, they know Hamas is on the brink and are trying to save them. Now their only hope is that during the so called peaceful month of Rama-dama-Dung, when Mohammad himself attacked, looted, robbed caravans and slaughtered and raped its passengers, Muslims will rise up and get even more barbaric and violent...as they usually do. Forty days of fasting and banging your head on the ground will do that.

Yes, they know Hamas is on the brink and are trying to save them. Now their only hope is that during the so called peaceful month of Rama-dama-Dung, when Mohammad himself attacked, looted, robbed caravans and slaughtered and raped its passengers, Muslims will rise up and get even more barbaric and violent...as they usually do. Forty days of fasting and banging your head on the ground will do that.
I remember how arrogant they are. Like their religion and their language gives them the right to look down their noses at us.

They tell jokes about how Americans can't learn a second language, and that Arabic is such a complex and beautiful language.
I think it sounds like they're always trying to clear their throats.

I remember listening to their radio in Kuwait, and I said, "Your music sounds funny".
They said; "Your music sounds funny too!"
We both laughed out loud about that.

Then when they would take us for a ride, they weren't jamming to some guy playing a fiddle singing like somebody fucking a goat.
They were jamming to American and British music like the rest of us.

Yup Taqiyya. It’s also good to remember the rules for infidels and Muslims are completely different.

They can lie to an infidel but they aren’t supposed to lie to a Muslim. In general they consider infidels a sub species where the rules of Islam don’t apply. If you’re not Muslim you are lower than dirt. That’s why a two state system is pointless., that’s why every treaty has failed and will continue to fail and that’s why there will never be peace. They only tolerate us when they benefit like making money from oil. If it doesn’t benefit them they’d just as soon see you dead.

Forum List

Back