Dem Party Round 1- blacks vs illegals

Good point. Hispanics hate blacks (in general), and now they'll be fighting for the same table scraps as blacks and they'll win because they will now be a larger voting block. Democrats will knock each other down trying to curry favor with them. Obama just threw blacks under the bus to expand his base.
In some areas of the country, this has been the case for over 10 years.
I used to live in Hilton Head Island, SC....Most of the low skill and semi skilled labor was performed by black people who lived both on the Island and surrounding communities. Once the influx of Latinos began in full force, blacks were replaced with Latinos. Now black people hold very few of these jobs.

Watch as the blacks run from the plantation!

For people who like to accuse Dems of playing the race card, we seem to be seeing a lot of right-wing posters playing the race card these days.

I find this comment particularly repulsive, I have to say. Is slavery really a good basis for a joke?

What next - Holocaust jokes?
The "plantation" is a reference to the democrat party.
I will admit though, the statement is a bit off color.

BigReb-

No, you only call racism when it is someone from the left saying it. As we see on this thread, you don't have the balls to call someone from your own team for racism.
Hardly the point. Illegal Latino immigrants do indeed take jobs from American black people

Good point. Hispanics hate blacks (in general), and now they'll be fighting for the same table scraps as blacks and they'll win because they will now be a larger voting block. Democrats will knock each other down trying to curry favor with them. Obama just threw blacks under the bus to expand his base.

Republicans hate both blacks and Hispanics. And atheist. And scientists. And liberals. And........well, the list is simply too long. It would take all day.
You are a sad shallow man.

For people who like to accuse Dems of playing the race card, we seem to be seeing a lot of right-wing posters playing the race card these days.

I find this comment particularly repulsive, I have to say. Is slavery really a good basis for a joke?

When growing up in the 1960's-70's the joke was. I am not against slavery, everybody should have the right to own a niggra...very poor joke to see where you stood on an issue of race, along with the question of whether I was a Yankee or a Rebel?
Then would follow poor jokes about Indians....

It was much the same here at that time. We even had a chocolate called...um...."nigga's kiss" that had black chocolate over white marshmallow.

And we had the same kind of jokes at school about various groups. No one gave it much thought at the time, and in retrospect we didn't mean any offence. It was really a natural byproduct of living in a very white society.

These days, though, I'd like to think I'm a bit more aware of what names I call people, and I'm happy about that.

I don't like to see or hear "jokes" about gas chambers or slavery such things, and it does disturb me that so many posters can read them and not feel that they want to call the person on it.
Oh yes. The enlightened elitist.
You're going to tell us that at parties and gatherings of your lib friends you don't snicker at each other's off color offensive jokes....Are you also selling a bridge?

for control of the Party- this will be fun. Watch as the blacks run from the plantation! Book it!:afro::deal::dig::eusa_dance:

Well sir, I have never lived on a "plantation" (although my Great- Great Grandfather did) and I have never been a supporter of The Emperor - so I don't really understand your point...I voted republican.
Well let's see..
How many terns can libs use on you....
Race traitor. Uncle Tom...House Ni**er. Not down for the cause. Forgot where you came from. Uppity......The list goes on ad infinitum.
I can only guess you've heard it all. Ridiculous how a person who eschews liberal groupthink gets pilloried for doing so.
I admire your manner in which you stand up for your principles. As any conservative would regardless of the nonsense we catch from those on the political left.

Oh yes. The enlightened elitist.
You're going to tell us that at parties and gatherings of your lib friends you don't snicker at each other's off color offensive jokes....Are you also selling a bridge?

Generally not, no. I've never heard anyone amongst my friends tell a joke about blacks or Jews.

I play in a football team with about 10 different nationalities and we tease each other about our own backgrounds, but that's about it.

BigReb -

No, it's quite true.

The comment you saw is, by any standards, racist.

The only reason you will not say so is that it was posted by a conservative. If a liberal had posted it,you would have attacked it. You know it. I know it.
Shut up..

My point is entirely valid, and you know it.

Half of the posters on this board of partisan drones who apply one standard for conservatives and one for liberals. This is true of both left-wing and right-wing posters.

for control of the Party- this will be fun. Watch as the blacks run from the plantation! Book it!:afro::deal::dig::eusa_dance:

Well sir, I have never lived on a "plantation" (although my Great- Great Grandfather did) and I have never been a supporter of The Emperor - so I don't really understand your point...I voted republican.

btw, honest question- do liberals call you an uncle tom?

HAHA! I have been called everything from Uncle Tom to House ****** and everything in between. usually, the Nazis that call me names are white. Go figure.

Perhaps it's because they're beyond sick & tired of the Left's constant and dishonest use of Political Correctness for the last few decades.

Of having the race card played at every opportunity, of having the word "racist" shoved in their face for purely political gain.

They're just having great fun pushing back. Not so fun to be on the other side of that equation, huh?

I would think that most people would catch on to something so blatantly obvious, unless they're not trying to.

Last edited:

It was interesting to see that some black groups have said a few things about this.

The Dems have been wildly successful in dividing people via Identity Politics, this could turn out to be a situation where it comes back to haunt them.

We'll see.

Well let's see..
How many terns can libs use on you....
Race traitor. Uncle Tom...House Ni**er. Not down for the cause. Forgot where you came from. Uppity......The list goes on ad infinitum.
I can only guess you've heard it all. Ridiculous how a person who eschews liberal groupthink gets pilloried for doing so.
I admire your manner in which you stand up for your principles. As any conservative would regardless of the nonsense we catch from those on the political left.

The Nazi left can kiss my black ass. I have never been on Welfare. I have never been on food stamps. I have never been on assistance of any kind. I have worked since I was 14 and worked until I was 65 years old. I work my ranch every day now.

That is what having two good, strong parents will do for you.

Do you consider this article racist?

"President Obama strode into the White House promising to give the American people the audacity of hope. What we are witnessing instead, with his immigration agenda, is an audacious grab for power and an evisceration of the Constitution.

Having kicked the can down the road, obviously refusing to ruin his own chances for re-election in 2012, and tap-dancing on the issue until after the 2014 mid-term elections, Obama now disdainfully punches the amnesty card for upwards of five million illegal residents with the knowledge that almost half of all Americans polled oppose his maneuver.

With the stroke of a pen, Obama rewards those who arrogantly mock our border laws while simultaneously telling those hopeful immigrants still waiting patiently to lawfully come to America that they are chumps.

After these five million or so, what then? The magnet that draws illegal immigrants across the border just got stronger. They will come expecting, — no, demanding — to get “Obama’s amnesty.”

In 2010, defending his inaction on immigration issues, Obama said, “I’m president, I’m not king. I can’t do these things just by myself.” That’s all changed, and the Constitution lies in tatters as a result."

Do you consider this article racist?

"President Obama strode into the White House promising to give the American people the audacity of hope. What we are witnessing instead, with his immigration agenda, is an audacious grab for power and an evisceration of the Constitution.

Having kicked the can down the road, obviously refusing to ruin his own chances for re-election in 2012, and tap-dancing on the issue until after the 2014 mid-term elections, Obama now disdainfully punches the amnesty card for upwards of five million illegal residents with the knowledge that almost half of all Americans polled oppose his maneuver.

With the stroke of a pen, Obama rewards those who arrogantly mock our border laws while simultaneously telling those hopeful immigrants still waiting patiently to lawfully come to America that they are chumps.

After these five million or so, what then? The magnet that draws illegal immigrants across the border just got stronger. They will come expecting, — no, demanding — to get “Obama’s amnesty.”

In 2010, defending his inaction on immigration issues, Obama said, “I’m president, I’m not king. I can’t do these things just by myself.” That’s all changed, and the Constitution lies in tatters as a result."

Why would it be? Because they used the term "tap-dancing"?

Liberal Nazis were rubbing their fat little hands together when The Emperor was elected. Hell, how could ANYONE in the United States EVER DARE to disagree with him - after all - he is BLACK!!! Well, guess what? America didn't give a shit. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. I couldn't care less if he was spotted pink with purple stripes across his ass. HE IS AN INCOMPETENT SLOB - REGARDLESS OF COLOR.

This 'Man" is, without doubt, the worst Emperor that this country has ever been saddled with.

Forum List

Back