Dem Party Round 1- blacks vs illegals

Good point. Hispanics hate blacks (in general), and now they'll be fighting for the same table scraps as blacks and they'll win because they will now be a larger voting block. Democrats will knock each other down trying to curry favor with them. Obama just threw blacks under the bus to expand his base.

Watch as the blacks run from the plantation!

For people who like to accuse Dems of playing the race card, we seem to be seeing a lot of right-wing posters playing the race card these days.

I find this comment particularly repulsive, I have to say. Is slavery really a good basis for a joke?

What next - Holocaust jokes?

For people who like to accuse Dems of playing the race card, we seem to be seeing a lot of right-wing posters playing the race card these days.

I find this comment particularly repulsive, I have to say. Is slavery really a good basis for a joke?

your boy obama is proving to be the jew hater....not us

Foreigner why don't you mind your own business?

Obama and his minions are the ones who equated his actions to the release of the slaves

What a moron

-Geaux

Pelosi Compares Obama Immigration Order to Emancipation Proclamation

November 20, 2014 House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is drawing a parallel between President Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation and President Obama's planned executive actions on immigration reform.

"Does the public know the Emancipation Proclamation was an executive order?" Pelosi asked at a news conference Thursday morning.

Pelosi Compares Obama Immigration Order to Emancipation Proclamation - NationalJournal.com

your boy obama is proving to be the jew hater....not us

Who is 'us'?

Do you have multiple personality disorder?

Don't be so quick to write either of them off. The dems promise candy to all of their voters and their constituents forget about the hypocrisies.
Black churches oppose homosexuality but guess which party panders to both.
Catholics oppose abortion but guess which party panders to both.

BigReb-

No, you only call racism when it is someone from the left saying it. As we see on this thread, you don't have the balls to call someone from your own team for racism.

Obama and his minions are the ones who equated his actions to the release of the slaves

What a moron

-Geaux

Pelosi Compares Obama Immigration Order to Emancipation Proclamation

November 20, 2014 House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is drawing a parallel between President Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation and President Obama's planned executive actions on immigration reform.

"Does the public know the Emancipation Proclamation was an executive order?" Pelosi asked at a news conference Thursday morning.

Pelosi Compares Obama Immigration Order to Emancipation Proclamation - NationalJournal.com
Does the public know the Emancipation Proclamation did not free any slaves?

It applied to slaves in the unoccupied parts of the South, and guess what, nobody freed any slaves in the unoccupied parts of the South just because Lincoln "freed" them.

BigReb -

No, it's quite true.

The comment you saw is, by any standards, racist.

The only reason you will not say so is that it was posted by a conservative. If a liberal had posted it,you would have attacked it. You know it. I know it.

Good point. Hispanics hate blacks (in general), and now they'll be fighting for the same table scraps as blacks and they'll win because they will now be a larger voting block. Democrats will knock each other down trying to curry favor with them. Obama just threw blacks under the bus to expand his base.

Republicans hate both blacks and Hispanics. And atheist. And scientists. And liberals. And........well, the list is simply too long. It would take all day.

BigReb-

No, you only call racism when it is someone from the left saying it. As we see on this thread, you don't have the balls to call someone from your own team for racism.
BigReb -

No, it's quite true.

The comment you saw is, by any standards, racist.

The only reason you will not say so is that it was posted by a conservative. If a liberal had posted it,you would have attacked it. You know it. I know it.
for it to be racist it would have to be an attack on race. Stating the truth is not racist. The old boys club will kick blacks to the curb now.

Republicans hate both blacks and Hispanics. And atheist. And scientists. And liberals. And........well, the list is simply too long. It would take all day.
No we ir at least I hate liars. No mercy should they be shown

Forum List

Back