Dem Party Round 1- blacks vs illegals

Watch as the blacks run from the plantation!

For people who like to accuse Dems of playing the race card, we seem to be seeing a lot of right-wing posters playing the race card these days.

I find this comment particularly repulsive, I have to say. Is slavery really a good basis for a joke?

What next - Holocaust jokes?
your boy obama is proving to be the jew hater....not us

Who is 'us'?

Do you have multiple personality disorder?
US = either his Stormfront buddies, or his militia gun nut buddies (Tea Partiers), or his tin foil hat club.....or all of the above

For people who like to accuse Dems of playing the race card, we seem to be seeing a lot of right-wing posters playing the race card these days.

I find this comment particularly repulsive, I have to say. Is slavery really a good basis for a joke?

When growing up in the 1960's-70's the joke was. I am not against slavery, everybody should have the right to own a niggra...very poor joke to see where you stood on an issue of race, along with the question of whether I was a Yankee or a Rebel?
Then would follow poor jokes about Indians....

Don't be so quick to write either of them off. The dems promise candy to all of their voters and their constituents forget about the hypocrisies.
Black churches oppose homosexuality but guess which party panders to both.
Catholics oppose abortion but guess which party panders to both.
What did they offer me? What did they give me for free?

Folks, let's get back to the topic - conversations about each other's physique can be taken up in the Flame Zone.

When growing up in the 1960's-70's the joke was. I am not against slavery, everybody should have the right to own a niggra...very poor joke to see where you stood on an issue of race, along with the question of whether I was a Yankee or a Rebel?
Then would follow poor jokes about Indians....

It was much the same here at that time. We even had a chocolate called...um...."nigga's kiss" that had black chocolate over white marshmallow.

And we had the same kind of jokes at school about various groups. No one gave it much thought at the time, and in retrospect we didn't mean any offence. It was really a natural byproduct of living in a very white society.

These days, though, I'd like to think I'm a bit more aware of what names I call people, and I'm happy about that.

I don't like to see or hear "jokes" about gas chambers or slavery such things, and it does disturb me that so many posters can read them and not feel that they want to call the person on it.

Good point. Hispanics hate blacks (in general), and now they'll be fighting for the same table scraps as blacks and they'll win because they will now be a larger voting block. Democrats will knock each other down trying to curry favor with them. Obama just threw blacks under the bus to expand his base.

Republicans hate both blacks and Hispanics. And atheist. And scientists. And liberals. And........well, the list is simply too long. It would take all day.
No we ir at least I hate liars. No mercy should they be shown

You hate liars? Cool.

for control of the Party- this will be fun. Watch as the blacks run from the plantation! Book it!:afro::deal::dig::eusa_dance:

Well sir, I have never lived on a "plantation" (although my Great- Great Grandfather did) and I have never been a supporter of The Emperor - so I don't really understand your point...I voted republican.

Don't be so quick to write either of them off. The dems promise candy to all of their voters and their constituents forget about the hypocrisies.
Black churches oppose homosexuality but guess which party panders to both.
Catholics oppose abortion but guess which party panders to both.
What did they offer me? What did they give me for free?
You get to believe you're smart.

Good point. Hispanics hate blacks (in general), and now they'll be fighting for the same table scraps as blacks and they'll win because they will now be a larger voting block. Democrats will knock each other down trying to curry favor with them. Obama just threw blacks under the bus to expand his base.

Republicans hate both blacks and Hispanics. And atheist. And scientists. And liberals. And........well, the list is simply too long. It would take all day.
No we ir at least I hate liars. No mercy should they be shown

You hate liars? Cool.
That's why I hate you.

your boy obama is proving to be the jew hater....not us

Who is 'us'?

Do you have multiple personality disorder?
US = either his Stormfront buddies, or his militia gun nut buddies (Tea Partiers), or his tin foil hat club.....or all of the above

It's a big tent after all...

Hey I got time... go for it.

Republicans need to make a play for blacks and Latinos.

Rand Paul is off to a great start. I think we can pick up 20% of the black vote in 2016 and then double it in 2020

Obama and his minions are the ones who equated his actions to the release of the slaves

What a moron

-Geaux

Pelosi Compares Obama Immigration Order to Emancipation Proclamation

November 20, 2014 House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is drawing a parallel between President Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation and President Obama's planned executive actions on immigration reform.

"Does the public know the Emancipation Proclamation was an executive order?" Pelosi asked at a news conference Thursday morning.

Pelosi Compares Obama Immigration Order to Emancipation Proclamation - NationalJournal.com
She has no idea what the emancipation proclamation was. None.

for control of the Party- this will be fun. Watch as the blacks run from the plantation! Book it!:afro::deal::dig::eusa_dance:

Well sir, I have never lived on a "plantation" (although my Great- Great Grandfather did) and I have never been a supporter of The Emperor - so I don't really understand your point...I voted republican.

great to hear; a black person who isn't in the libs back pocket.

btw, honest question- do liberals call you an uncle tom?

Forum List

Back