Busted. Administration caught lying again. HHS padded enrollment numbers.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
It never ends with these people. Ever. Just one lie after another. Obama's legacy really will be that he and his people were all Pinocchios dwelling in the "Home of the Whopper".

And apologies in advance. I can't figure out why a cut and paste goes big on me. Sorries.

Obamacare enrollment numbers reached 7 million only because they were padded with 400,000 dental plans, HHS admits
  • Official Obamacare numbers showed 7.3 million signups but that included 400,000 dental insurance customers who had never been counted in the total before

• Actual enrollment dropped from 8 million to 6.9 million when more than 1 million couldn't prove their legal status or failed to pay their premiums

• CBO had said the administration would need 7 million customers in the first year to keep Obamacare afloat financially

• With the numbers fudged, the White House had the total it needed in order to put Republicans on defense and claim victory with voters
Sigh. More at link:

HHS padded Obamacare enrollment numbers with 400 000 dental plans Daily Mail Online

It never ends with these people. Ever. Just one lie after another. Obama's legacy really will be that he and his people were all Pinocchios dwelling in the "Home of the Whopper".

And apologies in advance. I can't figure out why a cut and paste goes big on me. Sorries.

Obamacare enrollment numbers reached 7 million only because they were padded with 400,000 dental plans, HHS admits
  • Official Obamacare numbers showed 7.3 million signups but that included 400,000 dental insurance customers who had never been counted in the total before

• Actual enrollment dropped from 8 million to 6.9 million when more than 1 million couldn't prove their legal status or failed to pay their premiums

• CBO had said the administration would need 7 million customers in the first year to keep Obamacare afloat financially

• With the numbers fudged, the White House had the total it needed in order to put Republicans on defense and claim victory with voters
Sigh. More at link:

HHS padded Obamacare enrollment numbers with 400 000 dental plans Daily Mail Online

whats new

that is all this admin ever does is lie

--LOL

Good thing this admin is so transparent.....otherwise they'd have told us it was 20 million!!

This way we all win!! Thanks Obama!!

Sigh. More at link:

The guy's a maggot, what do you expect?

A mistake. 6.9 million is fine after that rollout....ACA is a success. Sorry.
You remind of those guys playing the violin on the sinking titanic tryING to calm the pasengers running for life boats ignoring you.

no he reminds me of

third row

second from the left

sheepinagug.jpg

The lies keep piling up but we've lost count. This presidency will leave our country in shambles. He's not an American and he's not concerned with his legacy, his only concern is with the advancement of his communist ideology. I see no positive outcome other than passing laws to stop this kind of shit from happening in the future.

Keep drinking the kool aid S.J.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Obama is just as much of a citizen of the United States as you (or I) are.

Yo................RoshawnMark..................hate to tell you, but the reason there are fast news days is because of the teabaggers and the GOP.

Forum List

Back