Deleting Conversations

tn5421

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2014
Florida
How would one remove or delete old conversations, previously called PMs? I can't seem to figure out how to do this under the new system.

At the top of the screen you will have the ability to leave the conversation. You will get a prompt asking if you want to remove it and if you say yes, it's gone.

Also, you can click on the conversation-there's a little box next to it you can check and a list of options will come up, leave the conversation is one of them and that will do it too

Actually at the top-that might remove them all so don't do that unless you want to clear them all out. If you want to just get rid of one of them-check the box next to it and pick from that list to only delete the ones you want.

Also, you can click on the conversation-there's a little box next to it you can check and a list of options will come up, leave the conversation is one of them and that will do it too

Ok, so I went to bulk-remove conversations, it goes to a blank screen after I choose allow/ignore further replies and it didn't remove the conversations....

Attempting to remove one at a time...It seems to time out and not do anything.

Nope. Plain white page. When I go back (not click back) and refresh, they are still there.

Forum List

Back