Definitive Evidence Of Massive Voter Fraud

I don't understand statistics as well as you do ... what is this "first digit" that keeps coming up in all the web sites I've been reading? ... the first integer in all these totals is zero ... i.e. 53% = 0.53 ... every first digit for every candidate is zero, not 1 ...

So start simple ... what data are we looking at? ... and use small words ...

Nobody cares what GatewayPundit says.

Biden will be your president.

Not MY pRESIDENT.

He will be. Regardless of if you like him, he's still going to be your president.

:itsok:
Maybe. I'm still holding out hope that Trump and team are locking things in for one legendary week ahead of arrests and demo-slaughter.

If it doesn't come to be, then well, life goes on. Would be disappointing, but sometimes that's life. At least repubs still have senate power.

Checkmate! Here's what I already knew going into Tuesdays election, its not for nothing that fascist Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeffery Dorsey are now actively banning any accounts which even post this! Folks, this shit isn't Alex Jones conspiracy, this is the mathematical formula we applied in both Iran, and Venezuela to "PROVE" vast electoral fraud, the math is irrefutable, folks this is precisely why you have a 2nd amendment, this formulae is indisputable evidence of massive tampering within the vote....... BTW, don't waste time quibbling with the fascist democrats who will pounce upon this post, you have no chance of prevailing against people who operate strictly from position of their own confirmation biases, they have no honor, they are willing to do anything, no matter how atrocious, to hold political power over you, and they did just that!

Why don't you RWNJs band together and contact Rudy Giuliani and, together with him, take the volumes of evidence you know to be sound to the USSC?

Instead of banging on the keyboard and whining, become activists.

It is your duty to the impeached president trump.

Checkmate! Here's what I already knew going into Tuesdays election, its not for nothing that fascist Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeffery Dorsey are now actively banning any accounts which even post this! Folks, this shit isn't Alex Jones conspiracy, this is the mathematical formula we applied in both Iran, and Venezuela to "PROVE" vast electoral fraud, the math is irrefutable, folks this is precisely why you have a 2nd amendment, this formulae is indisputable evidence of massive tampering within the vote....... BTW, don't waste time quibbling with the fascist democrats who will pounce upon this post, you have no chance of prevailing against people who operate strictly from position of their own confirmation biases, they have no honor, they are willing to do anything, no matter how atrocious, to hold political power over you, and they did just that!

Well, perhaps you can explain something to me. If there was such a massive fraud, why didn't Democrats pick up more seats in the House, and why didn't Democrats take control of the Senate?

Do I need to explain the obvious to you?
Because a fuckton of ballots had only one vote on them - for Biden.

Do I need to 'splain the obvious to you?

Not MY pRESIDENT.

He will be. Regardless of if you like him, he's still going to be your president.

:itsok:
Maybe. I'm still holding out hope that Trump and team are locking things in for one legendary week ahead of arrests and demo-slaughter.

If it doesn't come to be, then well, life goes on. Would be disappointing, but sometimes that's life. At least repubs still have senate power.

Prepare to be disappointed then.

Reading this comment made me laugh so hard until I choked. I couldn’t figure out what I was choking on until I coughed up 20,000 more Biden ballots! WTF?!?
They didn't allow counting mail in ballots until then end, and then when it comes time to count them, then they say its too late stop counting.

You Trump supporters are delusional.
Do you really believe that Biden won this fairly or just don't care? Seriously. I want to know.

I believe it was won fairly.

I would have accepted the outcome of the election regardless of who won. I trust our democratic process.
Incredible. Truly incredible. Okay thanks for your honesty then.

Incredible that I trust our democratic process regardless of the result and don't throw a hissy fit just because my candidate doesn't win? I guess we have different definitions of incredible.

If you truly have a case against the legitimacy of the election (you don't) then the courts will rule accordingly.

Your hissy fit lacks substance. Prepare to be disappointed. Biden will be your president.

Throw your hissy fit all you want.
What is with you people and these claims of hissy fits? We were having a discussion on a discussion forum. Do you think by claiming someone else is throwing a hissy fit, this somehow belittles them and empowers you?

Try and find a bit of maturity in you, and you will look less like a childish tool.

Throw your hissy fit all you want.
What is with you people and these claims of hissy fits? We were having a discussion on a discussion forum. Do you think by claiming someone else is throwing a hissy fit, this somehow belittles them and empowers you?

Try and find a bit of maturity in you, and you will look less like a childish tool.

That's what it looks like to me. A hissy fit.

And for the record, Democrats threw a hissy fit after the 2016 election as well. I'm sure you remember that. Democrats filled the streets to protest the outcome of the election. And for what? We knew we lost, and we just didn't like it. So people wanted to stomp their feet and yell about the outcome. Nothing more.

The results are in. The people have spoken. Just as the Democrats had absolutely nothing to complain about after the 2016 election, you conservatives have nothing to complain about either. Your childish temper tantrum about fraud is void of facts and nothing will come from it other than you whining and complaining about the outcome not falling your way.

Forum List

Back