Definitive Evidence Of Massive Voter Fraud

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
Checkmate! Here's what I already knew going into Tuesdays election, its not for nothing that fascist Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeffery Dorsey are now actively banning any accounts which even post this! Folks, this shit isn't Alex Jones conspiracy, this is the mathematical formula we applied in both Iran, and Venezuela to "PROVE" vast electoral fraud, the math is irrefutable, folks this is precisely why you have a 2nd amendment, this formulae is indisputable evidence of massive tampering within the vote....... BTW, don't waste time quibbling with the fascist democrats who will pounce upon this post, you have no chance of prevailing against people who operate strictly from position of their own confirmation biases, they have no honor, they are willing to do anything, no matter how atrocious, to hold political power over you, and they did just that!

Last edited:
Checkmate! Here's what I already knew going into Tuesdays election, its not for nothing that fascist Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeffery Dorsey are now actively banning any accounts which even post this! Folks, this shit isn't Alex Jones conspiracy, this is the mathematical formula we applied in both Iran, and Venezuela to "PROVE" vast electoral fraud, the math is irrefutable, folks this is precisely why you have a 2nd amendment, this formulae is indisputable evidence of massive tampering within the vote....... BTW, don't waste time quibbling with the fascist democrats who will pounce upon this post, you have no chance of prevailing against people who operate strictly from position of their own confirmation biases, they have no honor, they are willing to do anything, no matter how atrocious, to hold political power over you, and they did just that!

Apparently, you don't know what "evidence" means.

In the meantime

Though the Trump team has filed lawsuits in several states, sources familiar with the actions stress to ABC News that there has been internal bickering over the suits with some members of the president's legal team feeling they are "pointless" and "meritless." Sources said in particular former New York City Mayor Giuliani, who is now the president's personal attorney, and Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's involvement should be seen as "the actions of Trump's warriors who will do anything and ignore the obvious reality that this is over."​

Ignore the troll, its a democrat, and they are not your fellows, they are your mortal enemies, pass this information on to other Americans,

While Benford’s Law is not 100% proof that fraudulent data has been manufactured, “In the United States, evidence-based on Benford’s law has been admitted in criminal cases at the federal, state, and local levels.”

It was also used to determine fraud in the 2000 and 2004 U.S elections. I conducted a Chi-test comparing Michigan’s precinct vote counts to Benford’s law and found that Biden/Haris votes returned a, 0.000017% (Statistically significant, especially with a very large sample) whereas Trump/Pence votes returned a score of,
53.059791% and whilst looking at my data set I noticed there were 0 write-in votes in Michigan.

Very odd stuff.

This is the source I used for my data, Election Results | City of Detroit.

Sidney Powell this morning on "sunday morning futures".

We have identified atleast 450,000 ballots with one mark on them...for biden...and no other candidate on the entire ballot was marked.

Do you understand the math well enough to explain it? ... perhaps just label the axes in the charts the article posts ... it's not clear what they're taking the log of ...

Smells like the Law of Large Numbers ...

Well, perhaps you can explain something to me. If there was such a massive fraud, why didn't Democrats pick up more seats in the House, and why didn't Democrats take control of the Senate?

Do I need to explain the obvious to you?

Well, perhaps you can explain something to me. If there was such a massive fraud, why didn't Democrats pick up more seats in the House, and why didn't Democrats take control of the Senate?

I hear Democrats got hammered in State elections ... not a good time for liberals at all ...

Its obvious why Biden never bothered to really campaign the way Trump did. Because he knew he would win by cheating

I hear Democrats got hammered in State elections ... not a good time for liberals at all ...
Biden's EOs will ruin America's economy and you'll laugh.

Its obvious why Biden never bothered to really campaign the way Trump did. Because he knew he would win by cheating
r2vh2qqsk2y51.jpg

Apparently, you don't know what "evidence" means.
And apparently Zuckeberg and Dorsey don't agree with you.

In the meantime

Though the Trump team has filed lawsuits in several states, sources familiar with the actions stress to ABC News that there has been internal bickering over the suits with some members of the president's legal team feeling they are "pointless" and "meritless." Sources said in particular former New York City Mayor Giuliani, who is now the president's personal attorney, and Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's involvement should be seen as "the actions of Trump's warriors who will do anything and ignore the obvious reality that this is over."
Ah yes....those "sources" again that will claim fake news organizations like ABC news has all this damaging
news for Trump but they just cannot possibly substantiate that claim.

How many times during the Russia hoax did we see the same sort of bullshit? I think every time is the answer.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Knock knock! Hello?

Of course the numbers would change over night, and in Biden's favor!

Election day was in person voting results primarily cast by Republicans, and after the in person election day counts we got early voting votes and absentee votes counted, which most were Democratic votes.

Of COURSE the swing in votes would go towards Biden, the days following the election day votes.

There is nothing unusual at all, and this Hoft guy is simply bamboozling you!

Forum List

Back