Definitive Evidence Of Massive Voter Fraud

THIS IS HUGE, PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO AMERICANS,

Very intrigued. Yeah, I do get the feeling that if ever to see an election legitimately flipped, this is the one.

Now this becomes a question of the Obama elections. If not victory, then to pad the win with more votes and a massive advantage in the House and Senate.

Checkmate! Here's what I already knew going into Tuesdays election, its not for nothing that fascist Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeffery Dorsey are now actively banning any accounts which even post this! Folks, this shit isn't Alex Jones conspiracy, this is the mathematical formula we applied in both Iran, and Venezuela to "PROVE" vast electoral fraud, the math is irrefutable, folks this is precisely why you have a 2nd amendment, this formulae is indisputable evidence of massive tampering within the vote....... BTW, don't waste time quibbling with the fascist democrats who will pounce upon this post, you have no chance of prevailing against people who operate strictly from position of their own confirmation biases, they have no honor, they are willing to do anything, no matter how atrocious, to hold political power over you, and they did just that!

Well, perhaps you can explain something to me. If there was such a massive fraud, why didn't Democrats pick up more seats in the House, and why didn't Democrats take control of the Senate?

Do I need to explain the obvious to you?
Because a fuckton of ballots had only one vote on them - for Biden.

Do I need to 'splain the obvious to you?

And you know that to be the case, how?

Anyone that can watch these vids and still see this election legitimacy as beyond reproach, you are either mentally disabled or are in complete refusal to allow for the possibility of fraud. My goodness.

Checkmate! Here's what I already knew going into Tuesdays election, its not for nothing that fascist Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeffery Dorsey are now actively banning any accounts which even post this! Folks, this shit isn't Alex Jones conspiracy, this is the mathematical formula we applied in both Iran, and Venezuela to "PROVE" vast electoral fraud, the math is irrefutable, folks this is precisely why you have a 2nd amendment, this formulae is indisputable evidence of massive tampering within the vote....... BTW, don't waste time quibbling with the fascist democrats who will pounce upon this post, you have no chance of prevailing against people who operate strictly from position of their own confirmation biases, they have no honor, they are willing to do anything, no matter how atrocious, to hold political power over you, and they did just that!

Well, perhaps you can explain something to me. If there was such a massive fraud, why didn't Democrats pick up more seats in the House, and why didn't Democrats take control of the Senate?

He's a helicopter candidate

You said "definitive evidence" and gateway pundit in the same post!!!

lshidmtamsfo-laugh-so-hard-i-drop-my-taco-and-my-sombrero-fell-off.jpg

And you know that to be the case, how?
By the traunches of votes that came in during the dark of night in Milwaukee and Detroit, which impossibly shot the statistical trajectory of Biden's vote toal straight up, while all the other races maintained their trajectories....It's common knowledge now...At least 450,000 of them.

Sorry you're not up on current events.

Last edited:
Sidney Powell this morning on "sunday morning futures".

We have identified atleast 450,000 ballots with one mark on them...for biden...and no other candidate on the entire ballot was marked.

Odd that. I forget which state it was but Trump was 700,000 votes ahead of Biden and lost??

Fishy as hell is what that is.

Prediction:

The Supreme Court will side with Trump because the evidence is overwhelming.

The stupid Moon Bats will get butt hurt and riots, looting, rapes and murders will follow.

Whites will fight back.

The threshold identification of Ballots is turning out to be even bigger than originally anticipated. A very large number of Ballots are impacted. Stay tuned!

Forum List

Back