Definitive Evidence Of Massive Voter Fraud

Nobody cares what GatewayPundit says.

Biden will be your president.

Not MY pRESIDENT.

He will be. Regardless of if you like him, he's still going to be your president.

:itsok:
Maybe. I'm still holding out hope that Trump and team are locking things in for one legendary week ahead of arrests and demo-slaughter.

If it doesn't come to be, then well, life goes on. Would be disappointing, but sometimes that's life. At least repubs still have senate power.

Prepare to be disappointed then.

Biden might end up being the pRESIDENT of the White House, but he'll never be the President.

Checkmate! Here's what I already knew going into Tuesdays election, its not for nothing that fascist Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeffery Dorsey are now actively banning any accounts which even post this! Folks, this shit isn't Alex Jones conspiracy, this is the mathematical formula we applied in both Iran, and Venezuela to "PROVE" vast electoral fraud, the math is irrefutable, folks this is precisely why you have a 2nd amendment, this formulae is indisputable evidence of massive tampering within the vote....... BTW, don't waste time quibbling with the fascist democrats who will pounce upon this post, you have no chance of prevailing against people who operate strictly from position of their own confirmation biases, they have no honor, they are willing to do anything, no matter how atrocious, to hold political power over you, and they did just that!

Nothing says 'checkmate' like ending up in the conspiracy boards.

Nobody cares what GatewayPundit says.

Not MY pRESIDENT.

He will be. Regardless of if you like him, he's still going to be your president.

:itsok:
Maybe. I'm still holding out hope that Trump and team are locking things in for one legendary week ahead of arrests and demo-slaughter.

If it doesn't come to be, then well, life goes on. Would be disappointing, but sometimes that's life. At least repubs still have senate power.

Prepare to be disappointed then.

Biden might end up being the pRESIDENT of the White House, but he'll never be the President.

Except of course, he will be the President.

But other than that, you got everything right!

Forum List

Back