Declassifier in CHIEF = CIC/Commander in chief

Nobody on the Right had any problem spending millions of dollars and two years investigating Benghazi, which yielded nothing illegal.
But now, we have something that maybe illegal, like lying to the FBI (a possible felony) and the Trumpsters want to blow it off.
Oh the blatant hypocrisy!

You people are like a 3 year old throwing a fit, screaming and yelling, stomping your feet, running around in circles, stopping every few seconds to check the reaction of on-lookers to decide how to carry on with the rant.
What part of this is so hard to understand for you and your people?
Maybe I can help clear it up.
"A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in the transcripts of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations"

There is one person and one person only that can end this Flynn Controversy on what was said in Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador and the Russian gvt operatives during the campaign, and that person is President Trump...

He has the power to declassify ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

Everyone on the right and left should SEND this message to Pres Trump!!!

Then this pitting us against each other on this issue can end....

be a uniter Mr President, not a divider!

Poor pathetic snowflake, is the word of the FBI no longer good enough for you? They've already said nothing improper occurred, including concerning the election.

Flynn lied to the FBI, which is usually a felony.
Why not address that?
Trumps easily manipulated Trumpsters, so very, very pathetic human beings.

Flynn misleading the FBI is being addressed.
BUT
A few internet whackos calling for declassification of sensitive data is sort of a different issue...no?
What could possibly be ''classified material'' that Flynn could have been discussing with the Russian Ambassador, that me, as an American citizen, can NOT hear?

There is nothing sane that can be done with this, it speaks to the incredible lack of thinking skills You simply do not have the "right" to know everything anybody is doing.
Really now? How interesting....

So NO ONE has the right to read Hillary's 30k private emails from her server that she did not turn in for the govt records, huh?

No reason for DJT to ask the Russians to find them and leak them to the public?

And no reason to LOCK HER UP for not turning them over, eh?

:rolleyes:

Unnamed inside sources alleged that Flynn lied to the FBI and said he did not discuss the Sanctions with the Ambassador in the interview with them,

And that the FBI approached him after, and said to him "Are you sure you want to stick with that stance...?" (so they gave him a second chance in the interview)

And Flynn decided to change his stance to "I don't recall"....

So, if we are to believe these unnamed inside sources, Flynn lied to the FBI initially, but then retracted that and ended up saying, "I don't recall".....

this is something that can be researched and found out by the committees investigation.

You people are like a 3 year old throwing a fit, screaming and yelling, stomping your feet, running around in circles, stopping every few seconds to check the reaction of on-lookers to decide how to carry on with the rant.
What part of this is so hard to understand for you and your people?
Maybe I can help clear it up.
"A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in the transcripts of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations"

Poor pathetic snowflake, is the word of the FBI no longer good enough for you? They've already said nothing improper occurred, including concerning the election.

Flynn lied to the FBI, which is usually a felony.
Why not address that?
Trumps easily manipulated Trumpsters, so very, very pathetic human beings.

Flynn misleading the FBI is being addressed.
BUT
A few internet whackos calling for declassification of sensitive data is sort of a different issue...no?
What could possibly be ''classified material'' that Flynn could have been discussing with the Russian Ambassador, that me, as an American citizen, can NOT hear?

There is nothing sane that can be done with this, it speaks to the incredible lack of thinking skills You simply do not have the "right" to know everything anybody is doing.
Really now? How interesting....

So NO ONE has the right to read Hillary's 30k private emails from her server that she did not turn in for the govt records, huh?

No reason for DJT to ask the Russians to find them and leak them to the public?

And no reason to LOCK HER UP for not turning them over, eh?

:rolleyes:

I'm going to cut you some slack, you obviously have no idea how any of this ACTUALLY works.
In a perfect World everyone in Law Enforcement would be unbiased, untainted. Unfortunately that's not how it is.
All of the Intelligence Agencies are controlled by Obama people right now, that will change soon. YOU don't have the "right" to demand to see anything that has been "classified". Nor do I. The world you think you live in does not exist, in fact, NO we do not have the "right" to see everything we want to. Hell, if the President designates something as important to "National Security" nobody will ever see it. ALL we an hope for is that there are still "good guys" in those agencies. I'm not so hopeful.
Earlier my point was your hypocrisy what you did and did not want to see, not that WE had the "right" to see any of it. The problem is NOT that you and I didn't get to see her damn emails, it's that AFTER being subpoenaed she scrubbed her damn server.

Forum List

Back