Time to Clean House

I wouldn't suggest firing federal workers on the basis of their political loyalty unless the loyalty extended to the point of treason. The first thing Trump should do is seek a federal indictment against agents in the intelligence field who illegally monitored phone calls and leaked it to the media for the purpose of undermining the administration and National security. The next thing Trump should do is to identify redundant and useless federal bureaucracies and eliminate them and finally trim the bloated bureaucracies that are left.

I wouldn't suggest firing federal workers on the basis of their political loyalty unless the loyalty extended to the point of treason. The first thing Trump should do is seek a federal indictment against agents in the intelligence field who illegally monitored phone calls and leaked it to the media for the purpose of undermining the administration and National security. The next thing Trump should do is to identify redundant and useless federal bureaucracies and eliminate them and finally trim the bloated bureaucracies that are left.
And after eliminating the waste, get rid of half of what's remaining and replace with loyalists. That way there is a 50/50 mix.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Does that include military? Which tends to vote GOP.

People usually vote their interest.

^Now that's what I'm talking about! It's also known by a catchy phrase. ;)

...and that's the problem with public sector unions. They're just a money laundering operation for the Democrat party.

Why do righties hate on working class Americans , but then back big biz . ?

...and that's the problem with public sector unions. They're just a money laundering operation for the Democrat party.

There should definitely be no public sector unions, arguably no unions at all are necessary in 2017.

There's plenty of regulations and oversight agencies to where any company practicing unfairness to their employees can be shut down.

There should definitely be no public sector unions, arguably no unions at all are necessary in 2017.

They are needed more than ever ! Why do you think there's such a pay gap? Why is the middle class dying ? It's lack of unions .

They are needed more than ever ! Why do you think there's such a pay gap? Why is the middle class dying ? It's lack of unions .

No sir, it is not. A lot of that has to do with government favoritism of large corporations via lobbyists and bribes.

Legislation written in order to squeeze small businesses out.

Drawing a blank on the term at the moment.

No sir, it is not. A lot of that has to do with government favoritism of large corporations via lobbyists and bribes.

Unions consolidate worker power so they can get good pay and bennies .

Drop in unions means less worker power . CEOs make more than ever, while regular workers make less .

Trump promised good paying jobs. That's one way to deliver .

Unions consolidate worker power so they can get good pay and bennies .

Drop in unions means less worker power . CEOs make more than ever, while regular workers make less .

Trump promised good paying jobs. That's one way to deliver .
Unions take care of unions first, workers second. And have run off many a business. How does zero equal better pay?

We pay public employees and their unions take their dues, funnel it into Democrat coffers and negotiate without any of our input. You think that's fair, I think it's corrupt.

The economy sucks, that's why. Too many failed Democrat policies have hurt business so people have to compete for jobs instead of businesses competing for employees. Your way doesn't work.

Government employees have no business dealing with unions. The taxpayer ends up paying exorbitant wages and huge pension plans because there is no accountability. There is never an upside for government.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back