Declassifier in CHIEF = CIC/Commander in chief

Care4all

"A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in the transcripts of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations"

Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

Just another fake "scandal".
Could you interpret that first paragraph? What does no signs of wrong doing, but possibly illegal actions mean???? so illegal is not wrong doing?

There is one person and one person only that can end this Flynn Controversy on what was said in Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador and the Russian gvt operatives during the campaign, and that person is President Trump...

He has the power to declassify ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

Everyone on the right and left should SEND this message to Pres Trump!!!

Then this pitting us against each other on this issue can end....

be a uniter Mr President, not a divider!

Yeah, yeah that'll work.
Lefty whack-jobs move from one overblown bullshit issue to the next. I'm thinking everyone including DJT is done trying to reason with the unreasonable.
what are you afraid of...?

all of these speculations and threads on this issue on who is lying can end in 1 new york minute, if DJT would simply declassify the flynn phone call transcripts.

SUNSHINE is good!
Constitution is better....
if Flynn was being paid as part of the transition team or appointee, by the $7 million they were given in gvt funds for the transition, then Flynn's conversation is owned by us....and will be declassified eventually....

why not end all the speculating and divisiveness and controversy now, on this issue?
Because....the Constitution....idiot.....read it....

quote the article that gives Flynn a free pass from the law ...

if you're not an idiot surely you can do that ..

There is one person and one person only that can end this Flynn Controversy on what was said in Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador and the Russian gvt operatives during the campaign, and that person is President Trump...

Yeah, yeah that'll work.
Lefty whack-jobs move from one overblown bullshit issue to the next. I'm thinking everyone including DJT is done trying to reason with the unreasonable.

all of these speculations and threads on this issue on who is lying can end in 1 new york minute, if DJT would simply declassify the flynn phone call transcripts.

SUNSHINE is good!
if Flynn was being paid as part of the transition team or appointee, by the $7 million they were given in gvt funds for the transition, then Flynn's conversation is owned by us....and will be declassified eventually....

why not end all the speculating and divisiveness and controversy now, on this issue?
Again, there is no controversy, just a fragmented Democratic Party seeking to unify on made up accusations against the Trump administration.

Care4all

"A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in the transcripts of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations"

Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

Could you interpret that first paragraph? What does no signs of wrong doing, but possibly illegal actions mean???? so illegal is not wrong doing?

He's telling us that there is NOTHING in the transcripts, but he is also covering his own ass for whatever reason. Whether it's something else may or may not come up, or he used it as a caveat to stay on the good side of his "superiors".

Yeah, yeah that'll work.

SUNSHINE is good!

Because....the Constitution....idiot.....read it....
What part of the constitution? He was doing government work, on our dime....you know, like you wanting all of Hillary's emails....because thy were your emails to see, since she worked for the government.

I agree. Also, releasing his tax returns would be a good start.

Care4all

He's telling us that there is NOTHING in the transcripts, but he is also covering his own ass for whatever reason. Whether it's something else may or may not come up, or he used it as a caveat to stay on the good side of his "superiors".

I've made it past someone "telling me" I need to be shown from now on.

Care4all

It's clear that there is nothing to your "scandal". Just another ginned up outrage.

Care4all

lol It means there is no evidence of anything illegal outside of your imagination.

Yeah, yeah that'll work.

SUNSHINE is good!

Again, there is no controversy, just a fragmented Democratic Party seeking to unify on made up accusations against the Trump administration.
so, if there is no controversy, then just release the darn things and end this now instead of spending millions on all of these investigations on it by Congress, the Senate, the intel agencies, going through months of requesting subpoenas and getting them etc etc etc....

At least with the Flynn Controversy, release the 5 calls and gt this thing out of the way.

SUNSHINE almost always makes you(me) happy.... (Sunshine on my Shoulders-rest in peace John Denver)

Care4all

It's clear that there is nothing to your "scandal". Just another ginned up outrage.

it's not MY scandal, Flynn stepped out in the open, not me.

so show me, don't tell me.

easy enough huh.

well, releasing the transcripts of the 5 calls is FREE and would save a lot of time for all of the investigators.... who will eventually get them through subpoena.

Everybody who should see the transcript has seen the transcript....there is nothing there and they all know it. Flynn will only be in jeopardy if he lied to the FBI....and if Comey pulls some shit after what he let Hillary and her crew get away with, Trump will show him the door.

Yeah, yeah that'll work.

SUNSHINE is good!

so, if there is no controversy, then just release the darn things and end this now instead of spending millions on all of these investigations on it by Congress, the Senate, the intel agencies, going through months of requesting subpoenas and getting them etc etc etc....

At least with the Flynn Controversy, release the 5 calls and gt this thing out of the way.

SUNSHINE almost always makes you(me) happy.... (Sunshine on my Shoulders-rest in peace John Denver)
There is no controversy and no evidence of anything illegal, but people like you have made it necessary for the Congress to spend millions of dollars trying to dispel the rumors you try to pass off as news.

well, releasing the transcripts of the 5 calls is FREE and would save a lot of time for all of the investigators.... who will eventually get them through subpoena.

Everybody who should see the transcript has seen the transcript....there is nothing there and they all know it. Flynn will only be in jeopardy if he lied to the FBI....and if Comey pulls some shit after what he let Hillary and her crew get away with, Trump will show him the door.

nothing there ?

easy enough to prove, SHOW ME.

Care4all

it's not MY scandal, Flynn stepped out in the open, not me.

so show me, don't tell me.

easy enough huh.

I did, you just don't like what you saw.

Care4all

lol It means there is no evidence of anything illegal outside of your imagination.
This part, what does it mean?

...although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

SUNSHINE is good!

There is no controversy and no evidence of anything illegal, but people like you have made it necessary for the Congress to spend millions of dollars trying to dispel the rumors you try to pass off as news.
Then END this now and release the transcripts, we own them anyway, and will get them eventually

Care4all

This part, what does it mean?

...although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.
Since there is no evidence of illegal actions, I agree with you that it makes no sense.

Then END this now and release the transcripts, we own them anyway, and will get them eventually
lol End what?

Forum List

Back