Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

It will not be dismissed. Trump "The Horndog" fucked Stormy, "The Stripper slut" then had his fixer pay her off to keep it quiet, so it would not affect his standing in the 2016 election with the Baptists and Presbyterians. It was claimed as a business expense (tax write-off), but was actually a person expense item. As it was hush money to influence his standing in the election, it was also an undisclosed campaign finance violation, secretly made to affect the Election for President of The United State. You can take your pic of applicable laws broken and fight it out with the Judge and Jury. It is quite likely, Donald Trump will be found guilty on felonies, to cover up the fact, he cannot keep his dick in his pants, as the man has no self-control, no commitment to oaths before God, or to any of his wives, or any other oaths he takes, which is a really, really shitty character flaw for anybody seeking a leadership position of any kind, much less President of the United States and leader of the Free World (which he is not too big on the free world, anyway, as all his heroes are top down strongmen or outright Communists). And, this is just the start. He will most likely be found guilty of other felonies in Georgia, as well as the Federal Documents case, and may be charged with election charges in Arizona. He bills himself, now as "Al Capone", which fits him. Within 45 days, he will most likely be a convicted felon. Have a Nice Day. :cool:

I'm going to say this politely since I like you as a person, but when somebody changes their story it's really hard to believe anything they say. Trump never does that but yet he is called the true liar. Why?

I thought that she already admitted that their affair was a lie. So now she's going back on it? Can somebody just please dismiss this darn case!? :rolleyes:

Why doesn’t Trump settle the issue and swear on the stand that they never had sex?

I didn't pay attention one way or the other.

after what Clinton put the country thru 25 years ago, I think dems have a lot of nerve investigating what ANY Republican does in the bedroom.
Pretty sure the (R) investigated Clinton then Impeached him.
Remember that ^^^^, I don't have a problem with that, just like you don't have a problem with (D) investigating Trump. Right?

A fundamental principle of criminal trials is that you CANNOT try to convince the jury that the defendant is a bad person. The evidence MUST BE RELATED TO THE SPECIFIC CRIME THAT IS CHARGED.

This salacious testimony, true or not, is abundant grounds for a mistrial. It should NEVER have been admitted.

This conviction will surely be overturned, but it should not stop there. This is the equivalent of a baseball umpire calling every pitch a ball so that the home team will win on walks. The legal irregularities here are not "close calls." They are blatant misuse of legal process.

The judge should be sanctioned and even disbarred. He is a stain on the entire legal profession, especially in New York State.

Remember that ^^^^, I don't have a problem with that, just like you don't have a problem with (D) investigating Trump. Right?
I also remember the hubbub about staying out of peoples bedrooms.

A fundamental principle of criminal trials is that you CANNOT try to convince the jury that the defendant is a bad person. The evidence MUST BE RELATED TO THE SPECIFIC CRIME THAT IS CHARGED.

This salacious testimony, true or not, is abundant grounds for a mistrial. It should NEVER have been admitted.

This conviction will surely be overturned, but it should not stop there. This is the equivalent of a baseball umpire calling every pitch a ball so that the home team will win on walks. The legal irregularities here are not "close calls." They are blatant misuse of legal process.

The judge should be sanctioned and even disbarred. He is a stain on the entire legal profession, especially in New York State.
We shall see…

Trump has lost Bigly in his recent trials.
This one is no different.

I think you are watching the WRONG game.
Trump is a Con Man.
Deal with it.

Why? This isn't about Trump this is about Daniels.
Asked and answered and "not about Trump?"

1715127710623.gif

Btw I don't blame Trump for cussing. She changes her story within a drop of a hat.

They call that suborning perjury. And when Michael Cohen is called, they will be suborning perjury again. The pollution of the trial, as the Ninth Circuit called it.

You truly NOW believe that trump and stormy did NOT have sex.

C'mon.
~~~~~~
"A Manhattan grand jury is currently investigating payment—$130,000—that Trump allegedly arranged for his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to pay Daniels to keep their alleged affair a secret ahead of the 2016 election.
Amid this, one allegation that's picked up buzz on social media is that Daniels has already said the alleged affair between her and Trump never actually happened.
A tweet by Benny Johnson, host of The Benny Report on Newsmax, posted on March 21, 2023, stated that Stormy Daniels "never had an affair" with Donald Trump.
The tweet, viewed 3.9 million times, stated: "NEVER FORGET: In 2018, Stormy Daniels said she never had an affair with Trump. In fact, she said it was all made up to get money."

Hmmm..., Was Stormy lying then, or lying now? It's perjury in any case...
That means both Cohen and now Stormy are proven perjurers.

Last edited:
Hard to believe anybody that's been stuffed with several miles of stiff cock for an hourly wage... maybe ask her daughter - did mommy suck the President's dick?

One quick appeal and this depraved fuckfest will disappear, and we can return to investigating Ashley being raped in the shower, as a MINOR.

You CANNOT be serious.
Dear Lord.

You wanna really stand by your claim that trump doesn't change his stories.
You will be proven WRONG repeatedly.
These trials are frivolous. I figured even Prog voters would be smart enough to see what they are.

--- Can somebody just please dismiss this darn case!? :rolleyes:
Yes, please. The woman is a prostitute. She's spread her legs for anyone willing to spend 5 dollars which means several thousand men. Imagine if every one of them were brought to trial for dipping his wick! When they showed her a photo of Trump and asked if he was ever her client she said, "I don't know. If he's ever been to Las Vegas then probably." The only crime Trump could ever have committed is if he had married her. He didn't. Praise the Lord!

Forum List

Back