Decapitated babies in Israel.

I'm not Palestinian or a member of HAMAS. I don't have the attention of any government let alone the Israeli government. And the tough guy talk isn't impressive from someone with no skin in the game. Israel is also morning the death of over a thousand of its own citizens and the kidnappings of over a hundred more and HAMAS isn't going to stop. The violence on both sides will continue.
That’s why they’re fixing to cease to exist.

So America is anti-democracy now? We don't get to decide who other nations elect. Anyway, so far as I can tell, this decapitated babies story is based on a reporters interpretation of people's assumptions based on blood being found in cribs, beds and cars eats, not based on any baby heads being found loped off.
i'm not anti democracy .. i am anti terrorist .. Hamas is a terrorist regime .. as far as the scum cutting off babies heads more reports are coming out .

When you go in to kill everyone, why waste the time cutting off heads? It's hard work, and it's messy.
Beheading is for snuff videos. If they weren't documenting their attack, all of the deceased were simply shot.

They burned people alive with the help of gas soaked tires. They threw grenades into basements and shelters where civilians tried to hide. It was the 2nd Holocaust.

E.g. NT - King Herod of Judea - ordering all new born to be slaughtered.
E.g. Bible - some Hebrew guy who slaughtered his own son because God told him to do so.
And so on.
So you're claiming that Hamas beheading babies is okay?

Where did I state that? - you moron

You claim that Israelis and Jews are all angels - well they are not, they even stem from the same tribe/group as the Palestinian-Arabs.
When did I claim that? You moron! All I am thinking is that because there was some murderous behavior in the Bible there is no excuse for what Hamas did to those babies. What did you think?

Just like your Hamas friends butcher babies, you butcher the English language.
No doubt. Jamaican patois is my first language. Then again the English would the say the same about the American dialect. Then again it could of just been a mistype..... 😄

Because leftists don't understand what they can't actually see........Ben Shapiro showed the video the terrorists themselves are posting...pointing out that people need to know exactly what these evil creatures are......leftists who support this don't see what they have done, therefore it does not exist for them....that allows them to cling to the myth that the Israelis are the evil ones......
They're just liars. They know what's going on. They pretend it isn't happening because that's the strategy that evil, anti human rights ideology employs. Lies and delusion.

When did I claim that? You moron! All I am thinking is that because there was some murderous behavior in the Bible there is no excuse for what Hamas did to those babies. What did you think?
Your post #93, - moron, where you stated: - So you're claiming that Hamas beheading babies is okay?

Show me a single post of mine where I would have approved those Hamas insurgents actions or their behavior.
You had asked for a link - I gave you some NT and OT info - you don't like it, well that would be your personal problem.

Forum List

Back