Decapitated babies in Israel.

The only thing that can beat an ideology is the truth......And that truth has to be applied.

Hamas has made this a life or death choice. Israel needs to count the cost and show everyone what Hamas has actually done, as painful to see as it is, and then eradicate Hamas.

After that western nations seriously need to consider removing the remainder of the Palestinians to another majority Muslim nation where they can live without continually being what they are right now: A death cult.

Why are so many eager to believe wo proof.

I wouldn’t say anybody is eager to believe it. In fact, I’d prefer not to believe it.

I’m not sure what kind of evidence would satisfy a skeptic. I don’t know of any photos of any of the slaughtered victims in that kibbutz (other than some bodies already inside body bags).

But when the fucking terrorist bastards publicly threaten to start beheading hostages, I don’t think it’s a huge leap to believe that the jihadist terrorists would behead babies. Savages do savage things.

I wouldn’t say anybody is eager to believe it. In fact, I’d prefer not to believe it.

I’m not sure what kind of evidence would satisfy a skeptic. I don’t know of any photos of any of the slaughtered victims in that kibbutz (other than some bodies already inside body bags).

But when the fucking terrorist bastards publicly threaten to start beheading hostages, I don’t think it’s a huge leap to believe that the jihadist terrorists would behead babies. Savages do savage things.
It can't be deigned....A IDF general, when confronted with the hard truth got reporters inside to see for themselves.....Much like Ike did when confronted with the Nazi death camps.....Ike was afraid nobody would believe it.

Israel doesnt target children ... muslim terrorist not only hide behind children they purposefully kill them .. cowards !

Israel targets apartment buildings. If you believe they know there are no children in them then you can't believe that they didn't know this was coming. You can't have it both ways on intelligence sensitivities.

The only thing that can beat an ideology is the truth......And that truth has to be applied.

Hamas has made this a life or death choice. Israel needs to count the cost and show everyone what Hamas has actually done, as painful to see as it is, and then eradicate Hamas.

After that western nations seriously need to consider removing the remainder of the Palestinians to another majority Muslim nation where they can live without continually being what they are right now: A death cult.

no one will take them....to take in hamas is to risk your own country ...

Is there 1 video of a hamas terrorist killing 1 israeli. There are all of these videos, but is there 1 that shows a killing? If they are beheading babies and adults for terrorist purposes they make videos right?

Forum List

Back