Decapitated babies in Israel.

Then there is this truth:

How heartbreaking.

And enraging.

i wouldn’t want anyone to visit upon the scumbag evil Hamas Islamofascist jihadists’ families the same shit those bastards perpetrated on the families of the Israelis.

But I’d be ok with it being done to the terrorists, themselves.

How heartbreaking.

And enraging.

i wouldn’t want anyone to visit upon the scumbag evil Hamas Islamofascist jihadists’ families the same shit those bastards perpetrated on the families of the Israelis.

But I’d be ok with it being done to the terrorists, themselves.
In the coming days (like today) when the MSN shows some old Pali woman in tears next to her blown-up hovel just keep in mind that she likely spawned a couple generations of PLO and later Hamas terrorists.

The women are especially culpable as they spawned them at the behest of terrorists.....No quarter.

Israel targets apartment buildings. If you believe they know there are no children in them then you can't believe that they didn't know this was coming. You can't have it both ways on intelligence sensitivities.
when Hamas is launching rockets from said apt buildings or hiding terrorists and their leadership in said buildings what do expect them to do ? their is only one group of people that can limit casualties in Palestine and remove Hamas without huge loss of life .. and that group is the Palestinians themselves ..but no they support and empower Hamas ! they literally voted Hamas into power !

Guys this fight is gonna come here VERY SOON .
yeah ... there are probably dozens of sleeper cells across the US waiting for orders from Hamas ,Hezbollah, the Taliban ect.. that have sneaked across our weakened border waiting for orders to strike especially if the US gives more support to Israel in their war against evil .

Is there 1 video of a hamas terrorist killing 1 israeli. There are all of these videos, but is there 1 that shows a killing? If they are beheading babies and adults for terrorist purposes they make videos right?
There are videos. I was listening to Hannity on the radio and he said he saw the video but it was too gruesome to show.

yeah ... there are probably dozens of sleeper cells across the US waiting for orders from Hamas ,Hezbollah, the Taliban ect.. that have sneaked across our weakened border waiting for orders to strike especially if the US gives more support to Israel in their war against evil .
They have snuck across our borders and once they raise those ugly heads they will be blown off by armed citizenry.

If you voted for Joe Biden, this is what you voted for.

If you voted for the democrats, this is what you voted for....obama also gave Iran billions.....the democrats want Iran to have nuclear weapons so that they become a power in the region that can't be toppled......the leaders of the democrat party, obama....hate Israel, and want Iran to be supreme in the region.

Forum List

Back