Decapitated babies in Israel.

Oh, you have their attention…what you are about to witness is why you don’t want their attention…
I'm not Palestinian or a member of HAMAS. I don't have the attention of any government let alone the Israeli government. And the tough guy talk isn't impressive from someone with no skin in the game. Israel is also morning the death of over a thousand of its own citizens and the kidnappings of over a hundred more and HAMAS isn't going to stop. The violence on both sides will continue.

IDF says Hamas fighters killed and decapitated babies at one kibbutz near the Gaza border

After reading this, I honestly don't understand how anyone could be pro-palistinian.
These are the acts of sub human animals.
AFAIK, this news has not been verified - however I wouldn't exclude such a horrible occurrence.

The accusation of Iraqi soldiers having thrown out babies through the window from a nursery in Kuwait, later proved to be one of the biggest lies.

The act of some individual human Hamas animal/s doesn't stand for all Palestinians.
If you can't differentiate between a Timothy McVeigh and Americans - YOU got a serious problem.

Bottom line:

In Israel, the government is elected in honest elections; women are treated equally; all religions are respected; freedom of the press exists; gay people are considered to be human beings.

In the Arab world, none of those things exist.

I think leftists are uncomfortable not painting conservatives as the most evil thing in the world. I think it makes them mad that they have to do it, and they can’t wait to get back to their comfort zone.

when Hamas is launching rockets from said apt buildings or hiding terrorists and their leadership in said buildings what do expect them to do ? their is only one group of people that can limit casualties in Palestine and remove Hamas without huge loss of life .. and that group is the Palestinians themselves ..but no they support and empower Hamas ! they literally voted Hamas into power !
So America is anti-democracy now? We don't get to decide who other nations elect. Anyway, so far as I can tell, this decapitated babies story is based on a reporters interpretation of people's assumptions based on blood being found in cribs, beds and cars eats, not based on any baby heads being found loped off.

Israeli children weren't collateral damage... they were primary targets.

Palestinians don't announce their targets in advance to allow civilians to clear.

Civilians are the Palestinian's intended victims.
Tell me - were is the "moral" difference between e.g. IDF pilot's dropping their bombs - thus killing 260 children in the West-Bank and some Hamas extremist shooting point blank, and/or throwing grenades at anything incl. children?

It only proofs that the "HATE" amongst e.g. Hamas insurgents is publicly documented - the inner feelings or moral perception of an e.g. IDF pilot remains simply unknown. maybe he enjoyed dropping his bombs and missiles - maybe he didn't. What about all these thousands of Palestinian kids - shot point blank by the IDF and/or via random artillery fire at "suspected" PLO positions?

I don't care about political excuse definitions such as "collateral damage" - neither did those British or German civilians who got killed in bomb-raids or their houses and families shelled by e.g. Allied troops.

I care about the "CAUSES" for such terrible violence. In which case Israel isn't innocent at all.

Bottom line:

In Israel, the government is elected in honest elections; women are treated equally; all religions are respected; freedom of the press exists; gay people are considered to be human beings.

In the Arab world, none of those things exist.
Used to be the case in Lebanon before Islam radicals and the IDF completely fucked up the place in 1982.

Anyway every educated person knows that Western standards simply don't apply to other parts of the world - e.g. Muslim countries.

The same e.g. Americans that object towards Christianity being outdated/suppressed in the USA - point out Islam laws - kind of ridiculous.

The same Western counties that point out Islam now - are the same countries that scrutinize the Chinese government that invested US$ Trillions into Xinjiang to curb Islamic violence that killed around 25000 people from 1995-2015 - even though anyone with a brain knows the main feeding grounds for Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism - is due to a low education and a poor economy.

Also Israels society and laws have nothing to do with the fact of Israel having declared their own State in 1948 - subsequently causing the Palestinian issue.

Yeah... I'm not sure the families of the dead give much of a shit about the distinction you're trying to draw there.

So, perhaps, do the parents of a child who died of a disease or accident, in which no one is culpable at all, care about the distinction between that death, and the death of a child that was intentionally murdered.

Either way, a child is dead,

But culpability does matter.

War is nasty business. People die, who do not deserve to die.

But still, there are certain principles agreed and observed, even in war, by all civilized participants. Among them is that directly and intentionally targeting noncombatants is a serious war crime, the very definition of terrorism.

So, perhaps, do the parents of a child who died of a disease or accident, in which no one is culpable at all, care about the distinction between that death, and the death of a child that was intentionally murdered.
I'm not talking about disease. I'm talking about whether or not Hamas goes into Israel and murders women or children or Israel bombs a building going after Hamas and murders women and children the result of dead women and children is the same.
Either way, a child is dead,
Agreed, but for some reason people seem to think it's less devastating to Palestinian families when Israel does it because they do it under the guise of targeting Hamas.
But culpability does matter.
Like when you launch rockets at apartment buildings.
War is nasty business. People die, who do not deserve to die.
Also greed.
But still, there are certain principles agreed and observed, even in war, by all civilized participants. Among them is that directly and intentionally targeting noncombatants is a serious war crime, the very definition of terrorism.
Principles are subjective. That's what it means when people say one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You can quote the rule book but desperate people or people who think they have nothing to lose aren't going to care about your rules.
No, but you are openly, unabashedly defending their murderous, criminal behavior. This makes you not much better than they are.
I'm not defending Hamas. I'm just not defending Israel either.

I'm not Palestinian or a member of HAMAS. I don't have the attention of any government let alone the Israeli government. And the tough guy talk isn't impressive from someone with no skin in the game. Israel is also morning the death of over a thousand of its own citizens and the kidnappings of over a hundred more and HAMAS isn't going to stop. The violence on both sides will continue.
It is spelled "mourning".

Forum List

Back