Sarcasm noted? Yeah, well I don't believe in the death penalty period - was just making a point that it wasn't likely that Trump considered.
I'd wager that a majority of opioid addiction starts with oversubscribed meds by physicians, who are marketed to heavily by big pharma.
Once their doctor cuts them off, they turned to the black market stuff.

Well ... What you say is true ... But not necessarily the root cause.

I have been through major surgery with long-term pain issues.
I was prescribed the same drugs you are talking about ... Guess what ... They fucking worked.
When I no longer need the drugs ... I stopped getting prescriptions ... So what it sucked.

The fact I am not in a gutter shooting street trash up my veins doesn't have a damn thing to do with Big Pharma ... :thup:

200 people die from drugs a day and you can't link them to murder?

Do tell.

I suggested that to apply the Constitutional requirement for the death penalty ...
You would have to link the victim to the specific dealer.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell the gun grabbers.
If you want the Constitution to allow something it doesn't state ... You are going to have to change it.

Prove it? About 200 people die of drug overdoses from specific drugs that are illegal.

What exactly is there to prove?

How about the guy that plows into a car with a family of four ... Who then all require extensive surgery and pain medication?
How about we just blame everyone ... Go ahead and just line up to be shot ... :thup:

Sarcasm noted? Yeah, well I don't believe in the death penalty period - was just making a point that it wasn't likely that Trump considered.
I'd wager that a majority of opioid addiction starts with oversubscribed meds by physicians, who are marketed to heavily by big pharma.

You don't believe in the death penalty? Sure you do, you favor abortion.

As for the abortionist Dr. Gosnell, the biggest mass murderer in US history, you think he should live.

Prove it? About 200 people die of drug overdoses from specific drugs that are illegal.

I wasn't talking about the drug ... Just the Constitutionality of killing people you don't like.

You cannot convict someone of murder if you cannot directly tie them to the murder ... That's not through the actions of 40 other people.
Plus ... You have to prove it was murder ... And you have to prove the person murdered isn't the person ultimately responsible for their own death.

If you want it any other fucking way ... Change the Constitution ... It's that simple ... :thup:

As for the abortionist Dr. Gosnell, the biggest mass murderer in US history, you think he should live.

Another loon ^ ^ ^ who cares more about an unwanted mass of cells than they do trash can kids after they're born ...
Guess that's fine if you're into building more prisons and handing out more welfare - which you aren't

Well ... What you say is true ... But not necessarily the root cause.

I have been through major surgery with long-term pain issues.
I was prescribed the same drugs you are talking about ... Guess what ... They fucking worked.
When I no longer need the drugs ... I stopped getting prescriptions ... So what it sucked.

The fact I am not in a gutter shooting street trash up my veins doesn't have a damn thing to do with Big Pharma ... :thup:

Good for you not to have an addictive personality. But many do

How about the guy that plows into a car with a family of four ... Who then all require extensive surgery and pain medication?
How about we just blame everyone ... Go ahead and just line up to be shot ... :thup:

I believe in the death penalty, but not for conditions that were initiated (as you so eloquently point out) by the government.

If anybody should be punished, it is the people who force the American people to go on drugs in the first place. And without a dozen paragraphs of examples, let me give you one:

Many times the government will not give people any kind of assistance unless that person agrees to go on some kind of drug. Sometimes you can't get your kids back unless they go on drugs for imaginary conditions like ADD / ADHD or maybe psychotropic drugs for children with autism.

Good for you not to have an addictive personality. But many do

I didn't say I don't have an addictive personality ... And I never suggested that I wouldn't really prefer to be fricken high all the time.
Unfortunately ... That would require I lay in a gutter and shoot street crap up my arm ... Not really conducive with living.

And ... Just about any drug addict can tell you that.

Edit:
Let me try to be nicer about it.
Quitting smoking cigarettes was one of the hardest things to do.
It doesn't even make you high ... But it permeates every bit of your life.
It wasn't just the nicotine as much as the fact I really liked to smoke ... Tried to quit and failed many times.

At one point it was like I quit smoking every night and started back again in the morning.
But ... I can thank the government for one thing.

I made a joke with a friends that when pot was cheaper than cigarettes ... I would quit smoking cigarettes.
Guess what ... It wasn't too long after that when the government raised taxes on cigarettes that made a carton of smokes more expensive than a $50 sack of weed.
I quit smoking cigarettes and smoked weed ... A year or so after that, I quit smoking either of them.

Thanks ... :thup:

Last edited:

Another loon ^ ^ ^ who cares more about an unwanted mass of cells than they do trash can kids after they're born ...
Guess that's fine if you're into building more prisons and handing out more welfare - which you aren't
DYVywHeUMAAtV-m.jpg

How is that massive debt for the next generation and educational system that is 48th in the world in math and science work'in for ya?

Abortion is just another in a long series of attacks on today's youth.

We have a justice system that at times, is more concerned with the rights of the criminal than protecting the victim and future victims.
SOmething must change, death penalty? I don't know if that is the answer, probably not. But it is something.

to be fair, the constitution isn't concerned with the "victims". it's sets out the rights of the accused.

which, no matter how you feel about that, is how it should be.

I wasn't talking about the drug ... Just the Constitutionality of killing people you don't like.

You cannot convict someone of murder if you cannot directly tie them to the murder ... That's not through the actions of 40 other people.
Plus ... You have to prove it was murder ... And you have to prove the person murdered isn't the person ultimately responsible for their own death.

If you want it any other fucking way ... Change the Constitution ... It's that simple ... :thup:

Why change it when they just ignore it?

Of course the "experts" oppose the death penalty for drug dealers, but what else can you do? When you put them in prison, they just continue dealing drugs in prison. It doesn't even slow them down. They use their prison cell as a "safe house" from which they issue orders to couriers, taking orders and dealing drugs both inside and outside the prison.

The prison guards themselves are subjected to the "silver and lead" system: silver (money) if they cooperate, and lead (bullet) if they don't. So they take the money and shut up, because otherwise they will be murdered.

Meanwhile the medical establishment "experts" have got a pretty good gig going dealing pharmaceutical prescription drugs themselves, and they don't want anyone to ruin it for them or expose their connections to the illegal street drug cartels either.

I was forced to walk off first base of the war on drugs at the top of the first inning: "chronic paranoid schizophrenia" and "delusions of paranoia." I don't do the drugs they "prescribe" for those alleged conditions, either, but as a result, I'm permanently down on my luck and out of a job in America's drug-loving culture.

Worked inChina

You know, a scary thing that happened in the PI when they started to execute drug dealers is that people started to take the law into their own hands and started to hunt drug dealers even though they weren't part of law enforcement.

Gonna be interesting to see if that trend starts here in America.

You know, a scary thing that happened in the PI when they started to execute drug dealers is that people started to take the law into their own hands and started to hunt drug dealers even though they weren't part of law enforcement.

------------------------------------ drug dealer hanging from light poles and found with bullets to the head eh BSailor .

It isn't really that far of a leap in logic when you consider the circumstances.

Here murder is punishable as a capital offense and the death penalty.
Likewise ... An armed person can become the executioner should they feel their life or the life of another are in danger.

If you make drug trafficking/dealing a capital offense punishable with the death penalty ...
It would be hard to say it is unreasonable to shoot dealers/traffickers if the law has already indicated that is the appropriate response to the threat.

It isn't really that far of a leap in logic when you consider the circumstances.

Likewise ... An armed person can become the executioner should they feel their life or the life of another are in danger.

If you make drug trafficking/dealing a capital offense punishable with the death penalty ...
It would be hard to say it is unreasonable to shoot dealers/traffickers if the law has already indicated that is the appropriate response to the threat.

One of the main problems the PI has is that there are neighbors calling in to the cops and accusing their neighbors they don't like of dealing drugs.

Then.................the hit squads visit the people later in the night and shoot them.

Lots of innocent people have been killed over this.

One of the main problems the PI has is that there are neighbors calling in to the cops and accusing their neighbors they don't like of dealing drugs.

Then.................the hit squads visit the people later in the night and shoot them.

Yeah ... I mentioned that earlier.

Shoot someone you don't like ... Toss some drugs down ... Get an ice cream cone.

------------------------------------ don't know how YOU know that the dead are innocent BSailor .

Of course the "experts" oppose the death penalty for drug dealers, but what else can you do? When you put them in prison, they just continue dealing drugs in prison. It doesn't even slow them down. They use their prison cell as a "safe house" from which they issue orders to couriers, taking orders and dealing drugs both inside and outside the prison.

The prison guards themselves are subjected to the "silver and lead" system: silver (money) if they cooperate, and lead (bullet) if they don't. So they take the money and shut up, because otherwise they will be murdered.

Meanwhile the medical establishment "experts" have got a pretty good gig going dealing pharmaceutical prescription drugs themselves, and they don't want anyone to ruin it for them or expose their connections to the illegal street drug cartels either.

I was forced to walk off first base of the war on drugs at the top of the first inning: "chronic paranoid schizophrenia" and "delusions of paranoia." I don't do the drugs they "prescribe" for those alleged conditions, either, but as a result, I'm permanently down on my luck and out of a job in America's drug-loving culture.

Instead of death why not use them for drug research?

Make their pathetic life meaningful in the end...

Forum List

Back