Most of the dealers are dealing in order to feed their own habits.

Some of them. Others are stone cold sober and clean, and still dealing. None of them hesitate to murder rival dealers, cops, witnesses, and neighbors. None of them hesitate to spike others' food and drink with drugs and alcohol, even on public highways. All of them are murderers many times over.

Legalize it all and see what happens.

Then people like you demand a right to drugs and have tax payers pay for it.

My drug of choice is coffee, and I do not have taxpayers paying for anything I have. I put a sample of Portugal on this thread, if you want to give drug dealers the death penalty,

fine do it within a month. No long stays in prison. Bring back the firing squad.

Big Pharma and Big Government likes it this way. As you state, it keeps competition to a minimum and centralizes payoffs to government. Just another example of criminality by government

Look at the bright side ... You can either increase your survival rate with breast cancer by up to 75% ... Or cut your tits off and hope that works.
If someone else thinks they can do it better ... The business is there ... :thup:

The death penalty is a joke. It comes with an automatic 20-25 year buffer zone.

That would depend on whether you treat them as criminals or enemy combatants.
Wow, lets just abandon the tenants of our legal system all together. Yes call them enemy combatants and we can rob them of trial and jury. The already gunhoe cops can shoot shoot them in the streets, not that it will matter the cops are pretty much alreadsy shoioting unarmed people in the street and nothing is done. So along with the patriot act that allows the government listen to what ever they want and tape as well as throw you in a hole with no judge and no recorse. You want to add this. We also have asset forfeture which has taken more money from americans than all other crime put together over the past few years. We already have a severe push to privatize prisons and make jailing you proffitable along with the drug war which has more people per capita in prison than any where else in the world. Which by the way costs us $44,000 per inmate, some how? The inmates live in squaller and eat food that is ineddable,pay fines, and court costs and it some how takes $44,000 per year to do this. Yet how well could one live on the street with that money. Now you want to add to all of this on top of the drug war. And by the way none of this is curtailing any thing. To top it all off we Koshergirl up here saying they are all murders any way with absolutely no evience of such thing any where. Want to talk a light year leap in logic. Now we want to impose a death penalty and call them enemy combatants over some thing a cop can plant on you. These all sound like great ideas if you want to rain in hell on earth. If you do not see the slippery slope you are on already you are fucking idiot!

Wow, lets just abandon the tenants of our legal system all together. Yes call them enemy combatants and we can rob them of trial and jury. The already gunhoe cops can shoot shoot them in the streets, not that it will matter the cops are pretty much alreadsy shoioting unarmed people in the street and nothing is done. So along with the patriot act that allows the government listen to what ever they want and tape as well as throw you in a hole with no judge and no recorse. You want to add this. We also have asset forfeture which has taken more money from americans than all other crime put together over the past few years. We already have a severe push to privatize prisons and make jailing you proffitable along with the drug war which has more people per capita in prison than any where else in the world. Which by the way costs us $44,000 per inmate, some how? The inmates live in squaller and eat food that is ineddable,pay fines, and court costs and it some how takes $44,000 per year to do this. Yet how well could one live on the street with that money. Now you want to add to all of this on top of the drug war. And by the way none of this is curtailing any thing. To top it all off we Koshergirl up here saying they are all murders any way with absolutely no evience of such thing any where. Want to talk a light year leap in logic. Now we want to impose a death penalty and call them enemy combatants over some thing a cop can plant on you. These all sound like great ideas if you want to rain in hell on earth. If you do not see the slippery slope you are on already you are fucking idiot!

That's what happens when people desire immediate satisfaction and knee-jerk right to big government.
You can never effectively remove someone's ability to adapt, innovate and overcome whatever obstacle big government wants to put in place.

Well ... Except maybe the Military ... Might have a little harder time overcoming that obstacle ... :dunno:

That's what happens when people desire immediate satisfaction and knee-jerk right to big government.
You can never effectively remove someone's ability to adapt, innovate and overcome whatever obstacle big government wants to put in place.

Well ... Except maybe the Military ... Might have a little harder time overcoming that obstacle ... :dunno:

The picture they are painting of the world to come is pretty scary and spits in the face of what it use to be, to be an American. We used to be proud of our legal system before the drug war and this other crazy shit.

The picture they are painting of the world to come is pretty scary and spits in the face of what it use to be, to be an American. We used to be proud of our legal system before the drug war and this other crazy shit.

Pictures are just glimpses into what resides below the surface ... America already isn't what it used to be.
I am neither cynical nor jaded ... Just pragmatic ... Not ruled by emotion.

Drug war or not ... People will die.
Drug war or not ... Some people will do what they want to do.

In a pragmatic way ... It's really just about who you don't mind dying ... :dunno:
Well ... That, and what part you want to play in deciding who exits stage left in the theater of life.

Last edited:

Some of them. Others are stone cold sober and clean, and still dealing. None of them hesitate to murder rival dealers, cops, witnesses, and neighbors. None of them hesitate to spike others' food and drink with drugs and alcohol, even on public highways. All of them are murderers many times over.

My drug of choice is coffee, and I do not have taxpayers paying for anything I have. I put a sample of Portugal on this thread, if you want to give drug dealers the death penalty,

fine do it within a month. No long stays in prison. Bring back the firing squad.

I don't believe you.

In places like San Fran they are building "safe houses" where those taking drugs can shoot up in a clean environment with clean needles and free narcan, all at tax payer expense.

Next is probably providing the heroin itself cuz some of the street drugs are so powerful they are killing people with the first dose.

This is just how Dims think.

Next is probably providing the heroin itself cuz some of the street drugs are so powerful they are killing people with the first dose.

True ... But that's coming from an increasing practice directly associated with smaller dealers.

The raw materials and opium are distributed to major players in raw unadulterated form.
The biggest problem is occurring closer to the street level as regular addicts require stronger drugs.

One of the ways the smaller street dealers have found to increase the strength is "fents" or "fent-bumps".
They are cutting the raw product with fentanyl ... And doing so on a table in their apartment or house.

These are not trained professionals ... They have no idea what they are doing.
They don't have the processes, procedures and protocols that allow for proper fentanyl distribution throughout their finished product.

Even if they test some of their drug on an agreed user ... That doesn't mean the next dose in the next "cap" is to the same measurement in active ingredients.
Worse ... You get a first time user (or irregular user) with a tiny bit too much fentanyl ... And they are occupying a drawer at the morgue.

Last edited:

I don't believe you.

In places like San Fran they are building "safe houses" where those taking drugs can shoot up in a clean environment with clean needles and free narcan, all at tax payer expense.

This is just how Dims think.

Portugal has a limit of days of drugs, they do criminalize drug traffickers, but they do not criminalize drug users. I am not saying this , the article is based on facts. Now Portugal is around 10 million the size of Mi, so every state could do this and its up to the states with federal funds.

Of course the "experts" oppose the death penalty for drug dealers, but what else can you do? When you put them in prison, they just continue dealing drugs in prison. It doesn't even slow them down. They use their prison cell as a "safe house" from which they issue orders to couriers, taking orders and dealing drugs both inside and outside the prison.

The prison guards themselves are subjected to the "silver and lead" system: silver (money) if they cooperate, and lead (bullet) if they don't. So they take the money and shut up, because otherwise they will be murdered.

Meanwhile the medical establishment "experts" have got a pretty good gig going dealing pharmaceutical prescription drugs themselves, and they don't want anyone to ruin it for them or expose their connections to the illegal street drug cartels either.

I was forced to walk off first base of the war on drugs at the top of the first inning: "chronic paranoid schizophrenia" and "delusions of paranoia." I don't do the drugs they "prescribe" for those alleged conditions, either, but as a result, I'm permanently down on my luck and out of a job in America's drug-loving culture.

Looks like President Trump is taking more lessons from China ... They kill their drug dealers.
At one point I think they shot them in the back of the head and charged the family for the bullet.

But anyway ... Not too sure about it here.

For it to be Constitutional it would have to meet certain requirements.
The death penalty is only applicable towards crimes that result in murder ... Or espionage, treason and whatnot.

I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it if they take the victim and do forensics on the drugs used.
If they can adequately link the dealer and the victim ... They may be able to make a Constitutional case.

If they just go to executing drug dealers because they are drug dealers ... I don't think that would be appropriate to what the Constitution requires.

200 people die from drugs a day and you can't link them to murder?

Do tell.
We Need to Weed

Addicts aren't people. They are subhuman enemies of the human race. Would we have survived if we were like them? Cast them back into their pit.

We have had an epidemic of opiate addiction for decades longer than most of you. Most of the dealers are dealing in order to feed their own habits. And because they're too friggin high to hold a job doing anything else.
Addicts feeding their habit shouldn't be put to death, I don't think.

I don't know ... That might have been a serious trend for a while.
Most of the stuff I have been reading and viewing in documentaries is starting to suggest that the dealers are aware of the dangers.

The major players get the raw product and hand it down to their street dealers.
They aren't using because they are generally smarter ... And know that it doesn't matter, because taking the drug is going to kill you one way or another.

The street dealers are not using as much anymore ... Because they know what they are cutting the product with is dangerous.
They actually have users that live with them and volunteer to test the product after they cut it.
One plainly said ... Using his product was like playing Russian Roulette every time you stuck a needle in your arm.

But ... The street dealer also said ... "I know someone is going to die. They know they are going to die. It's like they want to die."

Edit:
It has also moved past the random dealer and propping up his habit.
The mid-level dealer controlled 5 blocks in Baltimore.
Made at least $4000 a day per block ... That's $20,000 a day ... And the product he purchased cost $11,000 for 2.5 days worth.
After networking (street dealers keep their cut, pay look-outs and whatnot) ... He was still making a shitload of money (tax free).

He never cut the product ... And never carried more product than would get him a mandatory 5 year sentence.
There are 365 days in the year and heroine addicts don't stop until they die or get help.

Last edited:
Of course the "experts" oppose the death penalty for drug dealers, but what else can you do? When you put them in prison, they just continue dealing drugs in prison. It doesn't even slow them down. They use their prison cell as a "safe house" from which they issue orders to couriers, taking orders and dealing drugs both inside and outside the prison.

The prison guards themselves are subjected to the "silver and lead" system: silver (money) if they cooperate, and lead (bullet) if they don't. So they take the money and shut up, because otherwise they will be murdered.

Meanwhile the medical establishment "experts" have got a pretty good gig going dealing pharmaceutical prescription drugs themselves, and they don't want anyone to ruin it for them or expose their connections to the illegal street drug cartels either.

I was forced to walk off first base of the war on drugs at the top of the first inning: "chronic paranoid schizophrenia" and "delusions of paranoia." I don't do the drugs they "prescribe" for those alleged conditions, either, but as a result, I'm permanently down on my luck and out of a job in America's drug-loving culture.

The biggest purveyors of drugs in America is the government.

Many times, in order to qualify for government benefits, they demand you take drugs. And many times, people simply do not meet the criteria necessary to qualify for the drugs.

Then the doctors say a person no longer needs drugs and puts them on the street. Now they're drug addicts! Of course they are going to do business with drug dealers!

We have had an epidemic of opiate addiction for decades longer than most of you. Most of the dealers are dealing in order to feed their own habits. And because they're too friggin high to hold a job doing anything else.
Addicts feeding their habit shouldn't be put to death, I don't think.

It hasn't been clarified...but keep in mind he said for "top dealers and manufacturers"
Another Laundromat Is Wall Street

Then he'd have to purge the C"I"A, which he doesn't like anyway.

Is Trump going to advocate children dealers being put to death?
Fantasising?

Not at all. Serious question. A child is a person under age 18. In New Orleans, where I used to live, it is common for inner city children to deal drugs.
Does America execute children?

I would hate to speculate on that today. After all, the America in which I grew up did not practice torture as a policy.

Make prostitution legal and make them pay taxes and keep records.

Well, so far you've voted FOR drug dealing and Prostitution. After you get those, what's next? Legalizing pedophilia?

Why can't Progressives and Liberals understand that it is EXACTLY this mentality that has ruined Western Civilization.
CIVILIZATION....not UN-CIVILIZATION
Civilization is by definition based on RULES & LAWS.
Your solution is to eliminate rules and laws and just have a do what you want free for all.

Atheism, Liberalism and Progressivism
Partisan Is a Contraction of "Part Insane"

Libertarianism advocates the same degenerate permissiveness.

What I'd like to know is whether big pharma executives who flood physician's offices with prescription opioids will be subject to the death penalty as well.

They are the biggest drug dealers of all!

The Big Pharma Family that Brought Us the Opioid Crisis - Inequality.org

How about the guy that plows into a car with a family of four ... Who then all require extensive surgery and pain medication?
How about we just blame everyone ... Go ahead and just line up to be shot ... :thup:

How about the guy that plows into a car with a family of four ... Who then all require extensive surgery and pain medication?
How about we just blame everyone ... Go ahead and just line up to be shot ... :thup:

Sarcasm noted? Yeah, well I don't believe in the death penalty period - was just making a point that it wasn't likely that Trump considered.
I'd wager that a majority of opioid addiction starts with oversubscribed meds by physicians, who are marketed to heavily by big pharma.
Once their doctor cuts them off, they turned to the black market stuff.

Forum List

Back